Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
THe whole Mike thing makes very little sense to me given Lena's supposed PTSD about cheating in relationship, but giving zero fucks about pulling the same shit she's vilifying Cherry for.
I think it makes perfect sense, just like Ian fucking Minerva and finding it hot to finally be on another side of cheating, she is alot more attracted to Mike then to Robert, the fact he has a girlfriend and still prefers Lena to her is a turn on for her, majority of his booty calls(unlike Robert ones since he is single) are also gated behind "horny" stat check, remember also that if you have high "horny" stat and you are not using cheat mode some of the dialogues and character personality changes(just like with any other stat). Almost all internal monologue while you fuck with him is fetishizing they're relationship and how good he is in bed in comparsion to Robert for example. Ian fucking his boss has the same dynamic but toned down.

Reactions: alexferno

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think it makes perfect sense
I disagree; what does not make sense to me is that at no point Lena recognizes she's putting someone else through the same things she'd gone through and hated. And that she's acting like a person she loathes for the very things she's now doing herself.

It'd be another matter if she acknowledged it but decided she wants it anyway. But she only (and partially) does it if the player makes her break the relationship (early) off. Never otherwise, not while she's doing what she's doing. It's just incredibly obtuse, given how otherwise characters show much more insight.

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I disagree; what does not make sense to me is that at no point Lena recognizes she's putting someone else through the same things she's gone through and hated. And that she's acting like a person she loathes.

It'd be another matter if she acknowledged it but decided she wants it anyway. But she only (and partially) does it if the player makes her break the relationship (early) off. Never otherwise, not while she's doing what she's doing. It's just incredibly and sthus unbelievably obtuse.
Isnt that how Eva games always worked?
If you decline doing stalkfap she condemns that way of making money but then backtracks on it since she is talking with Ivy(who gets offended since she does stalkfap).
If you act hostile to Stan, she almost always will refer to him as disgusting creep in dialogues that you dont control.
You decide how her perception of things changes and how she will react.
Ian creeping around with Emily after encouraging Perry "to go for it" or stealing his friend gf(Cindy) and making her a cheater in the proccess.
Its like when we talked about Louise, she is very inconsistent about her after you slept with her, but there is a few dialogues with Ivy where she talks about how "she will do anything i say" and she has that evil face, her personality changes dramatically depending on what decisions you make, if you say that you not attracted to Allison first time it comes up, Ian will be very indiffirent about Jeremy exploits, stuff like that, i think it makes sense.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Isnt that how Eva games always worked?
It's not really how even this game works. Both Lena and Ian routinely provide their own opinions on things they do and things which happen to them. They might express doubts or conviction when it comes to their decisions, but they grasp and define these issues in reasonable detail.

But this situation, Lena absolutely glosses over it. And the very reason her behavior stands out is because that's not how the game otherwise works.

(mind you, it'd be way more frustrating if the game had characters consistently gloss over every issue. But even as it is, when it's an exception, this is potentially such large plot arc it's frustrating enough to see it get such treatment)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
It's not really how even this game works. Both Lena and Ian routinely provide their own opinions on things they do and things which happen to them. They might express doubts or conviction when it comes to their decisions, but they grasp and define these issues in reasonable detail.

But for this situation, Lena absolutely glosses over it. And the only reason her behavior stands out is because that's not how the game otherwise works.

(mind you, it'd be way more frustrating if the game had characters consistently gloss over every issue. But even as it is, when it's an exception, this is potentially such large plot arc it's frustrating enough to see it get such treatment)
It might just be the case of "abuse victim doing abuse" and lacks self awareness, but i still think its the game thing, "default friendly" Lena would never sleep with him to begin with, so its modified version of her that lacks certain morals and just too horny to care.
Probably would be better if she did some self reflecting, but maybe Eva just didnt think about it that much, her Mike writing is extra horny, maybe she was thinking it would ruin the mood or something and forgot to add it at her "morning after self reflection moment".

Amor_10

Mar 13, 2021
Do
I think it makes perfect sense, just like Ian fucking Minerva and finding it hot to finally be on another side of cheating, she is alot more attracted to Mike then to Robert, the fact he has a girlfriend and still prefers Lena to her is a turn on for her, majority of his booty calls(unlike Robert ones since he is single) are also gated behind "horny" stat check, remember also that if you have high "horny" stat and you are not using cheat mode some of the dialogues and character personality changes(just like with any other stat). Almost all internal monologue while you fuck with him is fetishizing they're relationship and how good he is in bed in comparsion to Robert for example. Ian fucking his boss has the same dynamic but toned down.
Do we have different dialogues for different modes ?.Which one is best

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alexferno

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I disagree; what does not make sense to me is that at no point Lena recognizes she's putting someone else through the same things she'd gone through and hated. And that she's acting like a person she loathes for the very things she's now doing herself.

It'd be another matter if she acknowledged it but decided she wants it anyway. But she only (and partially) does it if the player makes her break the relationship (early) off. Never otherwise, not while she's doing what she's doing. It's just incredibly obtuse, given how otherwise characters show much more insight.
Other characters has set personality but our choices shapes Ian and Lena I think. They don't have a rounded character "traits" because much of it depends on our choices for them. What I'm trying to say is that Lena does reflect on Mike's situation, but she only does so when she didn't go along with Mike.

On his first meeting with Mike, one of the result is Ivy asking her if she's interested in Mike and she said yes but she has a girlfriend so she's not pursuing. But that only happen if Lena doesn't pursuit Mike though (but being polite towards him), so you're right she doesn't reflect if she's being the other woman.

A good example to Ian and Lena personality being shaped by our choices I'd say is the version of Lena that is open to Seymour sounds like a different person from the Lena that is repulsed by Seymour's actions of hindering her to earn money.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Probably would be better if she did some self reflecting, but maybe Eva just didnt think about it that much, her Mike writing is extra horny, maybe she was thinking it would ruin the mood or something and forgot to add it at her "morning after self reflection moment".
I don't think it's something you'd just forget to add when it happens consistently through the game. And the irritating part is, it's not even something that'd be hard to address -- you'd just need the same content which is already in the game presented to the player when they're about to make the choice instead of only (optionally) afterwards.

Take for example this whole stupid ch.8 Mike booty call (which the game will force on you if you haven't broken things off at earlier point)
"And suddenly meeting Cherry only made my old wounds feel fresh once again."
(..)
"I picked up my phone, searching for an escape route. I had one at my disposal."
just copy/paste a bit here:
"But I paused. "What I was about to do was wrong. I have to admit that."
"I was cheated on, and I hated it... And now I'm on the other side of the fence. I'm acting just like Cherry. Is this really what I want?"
"It feels nothing like being the victim... But I know too well how that feels. I shouldn't make somebody go through that..."
Contact Mike
Go to sleep
That's all it'd take. A few already existing lines, and a simple choice. Then if the player goes through with it have all the smut and getting off on the cheating you might want. But it's now clear the characters know exactly what they're doing, instead of (at best) the generic cliches "i knew what i was doing was wrong" the scenes offer.

Last edited:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
I don't even get why Alison the character even likes current Ian. Alison is so driven and motivated as an individual, what does she sees from current Ian.
Other people have given good answers to this but I have another 2 cents to add, which is that she only really falls for Ian if you play him a certain way, which is to give her tons of attention. If Ian is casual or dismissive toward her, she moves on.

One of the things that makes Alison such a well-written character is that she has at least two sincere motivations that are partially in conflict with each other.

It's mentioned at one point that Alison recently lost a lot of weight -- the hot Alison we're seeing now is probably not what she looked like when she was younger. So she's getting interest from hot guys for maybe the first time, and she loves it. At the same time, she's thinking about her future and finding a long-term relationship.

So she wants someone who is good-looking and fun, but also attentive to her and possibly relationship material. That's what she gets from Ian.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hey!

I've not played Chapter 10 yet as it's apparently the Alpha version, and so I was avoiding the last couple pages in this thread so not to get any spoilers.

Anyway, this may be a stupid question, but seeing that this is an Alpha release, does it mean the Beta is gonna take yet another month, and the final version possibly ~2 months? I mean, plus-minus a couple weeks. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to go through this considering how long it took this time around. What I'm getting at is, uhm, this would imply no work on Chapter 11 for the next 1-2 months, yes? And while I do hope that upcoming Chapters are more like the earlier ones in terms of development time, I fear that's just wishful thinking. Do we have any information regarding future updates etc? Would be a shame if this project were to turn into a ~2 updates per year thing.

Cheers!

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
i'm hoping you can still corrupt Holly if she gets in relationship with Ian. The "wants to be like Lena" still gets points after they're together, so there should be the opportunity, but with many restrictions based on relationship status there's no telling. It would just be lame to have the corruption option for the innocent sweet girl not include cheating
true this is important give us the choice!!!yeah this limitations are boring and will prob be a problem in the future because if you decide to date someone and than only be able too see vanilla/romcance scenes and all the good corruption and other things are not possible(even if you play this way) than we will have no drama/kinks or other interesting things that will keep you hooked in the story so i hope we get the option to play the way we want

I mean the scenes are already in game so it should not be this hard for alison,cindy,holly to impliment

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Alison is the worst girl in the game.

> In the early chapters you lose points with Holly/Lena if you give her priority.
> She always wants to be the center of attention and interrupts conversations to talk about her problems.
> She will always flirt with Jeremy even if you tell him you're interested in her.
> If you don't give her priority IN EVERY SINGLE CHOICE she will go to Jeremy. This results in you missing out on scenes with Holly and Emma (Abella Danger), WHO THE FUCK WOULD TRADE EMMA FOR ALISON?
> You will miss all the scenes with Cherry, just imagine Axel's face in future updates when he finds out that Ian took Lena/Cherry...
> Even though you're giving her priority by going on that stupid trip, she's still going to tell you that she wants to be with other guys.
> If you go on the trip, you will possibly mess up your gameplay with her getting pregnant.

The only good thing about Alison is that she looks like August Ames (RIP).
in my book these are good things alison is top waifu material besides holly and cindy

and besides this game encourage you to replay anyway it is not supposed to let you play as a harem god so if you date /fuck every women it will prob not end good if they all find out in the future its not like most other games on this sites with huge logic and plot holes

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes