aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
I hadn't been paying close attention to the Alison route, when was this said about the weight loss? That's pretty interesting in terms of character background, and somewhat explains why she'd ever give Milo the time of day.
Yeah it's very easy to miss, I think there's just one mention of it. In Chapter 2, when you meet up with her and Cherry at the bar, and she's wearing the red halter top. She brings it up if you say her outfit looks sexy.

bwlackhite

Jun 11, 2022
i wonder if the chad o meter to Ian will benefit him to have all the women and men?

and is it just me or Lena have so many choices to sexual interact with like Ed, Robert, Mike, Louise, Holly, Ivy, Axel, Seymour, Jeremy, Stan, Mark

then Ian have only Alison, Cherry, Cindy, Emma, Holly, Minerva, Ivy, Jess

people we need more for Ian scene to balance it out to Lena
maybe a Ian x Louise and Ian became friends to Stan to became Ian x Louise x Stan then transition it to foursome Ian x Lena x Louise x Stan
And Mike Gf x Ian and lastly if Gillian gonna come back

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Lots of the scenes won't unlock in Gallery, even though I've played through this path. I even tried starting from the beginning, still won't work.

I know there is a gallery unlock patch, I just want to unlock them by playing through though. This bug has been there since old version chapter 9(maybe even earlier, can't remember)

Dec 19, 2019
Lots of the scenes won't unlock in Gallery, even though I've played through this path. I even tried starting from the beginning, still won't work.

I know there is a gallery unlock patch, I just want to unlock them by playing through though. This bug has been there since old version chapter 9(maybe even earlier, can't remember)
If you're talking about the gallery scenes that are black it's because they're not in the gallery yet

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
So I know that, given the chance, Jeremy corrupts/slutifies/whatever Alison. I was wondering if her clothing gets sluttier down that path, or if her most recent outfit is still the red top and tight white pants?

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I really hope Wen will eventually be a LI for Lena. I think he would be a great choice as one of her "good" options, since she doesn't have many.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
i wonder if the chad o meter to Ian will benefit him to have all the women and men?

and is it just me or Lena have so many choices to sexual interact with like Ed, Robert, Mike, Louise, Holly, Ivy, Axel, Seymour, Jeremy, Stan, Mark

then Ian have only Alison, Cherry, Cindy, Emma, Holly, Minerva, Ivy, Jess

people we need more for Ian scene to balance it out to Lena
maybe a Ian x Louise and Ian became friends to Stan to became Ian x Louise x Stan then transition it to foursome Ian x Lena x Louise x Stan
And Mike Gf x Ian and lastly if Gillian gonna come back
Yeah Lena can have gay relationships but not Ian! How unfair!! We need Ian x Perry and Ian x Axel :4Head:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So I know that, given the chance, Jeremy corrupts/slutifies/whatever Alison. I was wondering if her clothing gets sluttier down that path, or if her most recent outfit is still the red top and tight white pants?
Currently I have not gotten all Alison outfits, but I know there are 3, maybe even 1-2 more. As for Alison in general, we have some players here who did not see all options we have for her.
- Important point, the MC can shut off Jeremy completely from Alison early on in the game, no matter if we pursue her or not
- You can get together with Alison even if you did not go after her in the first Club meeting, but kept gaining RPs along the way. This is for those who want Alison experiment-happy, no matter if on fuckbuddies or full romance paths.
- As saiid above, you can, if pursuing Alison, get a "fuckbuddies with a bit more feelings" or "Romance path". Depending on what you did earlier in the game, both are with or without the option of a threesome.
- During the threesome, the MC has several choices how well he performs during it, really good and better than Jeremy, both about equal or Jeremy better.

Reactions: hhhhy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There's alison_sexy variable in the game, which can be increased if Ian praises her when she dresses up sexy, and tells her he likes the way Cherry dresses. The value affects which outfit Alison is wearing (base outfit, pants with crop top, Cherry-like) I'd guess the game might use it down the road to take things further.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I really hope Wen will eventually be a LI for Lena. I think he would be a great choice as one of her "good" options, since she doesn't have many.
I want Perry as Lena's LI or at least a hook up. Just to see the motherfucker squirm after all that shit he gave others for appreciating girlfriends of their friends. /s

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I don't even get why Alison the character even likes current Ian. Alison is so driven and motivated as an individual, what does she sees from current Ian.

He's a 26 years old intern that is still a loser. Sure there is "potential" for him to be a successful author, but as it is, he's just Perry without depression (and better physique).

For the record, nothing wrong with Ian per se, but I can't fathom someone with a drive to success like Alison to be so very head over heels for Ian. If Alison's feeling to Ian is more casual fling, like Emma, like if the dynamic is flipped, Emma being the one to "give anything to Ian", I think that would make a more believable story.

Emma is an idealist that's trying to bring change to the local neighborhood, Ian wants to pursuit writing as a passion, it makes more sense if Emma is head over heels to Ian than Alison imo.
Because Allison looks for more in a partner than "motivation" and "ambition". She's had a crush on Ian for a long time, what she sees in him is much more than initial attraction. Allison is somebody who simply wants to be appreciated, she's pretty insecure as much as she acts like she isn't, and wants some sense of validation. Ian gives her all that in a genuine way, he's attentive, supportive, and actually really likes her as an individual(so his compliments are genuine), add in that they've known each other for a long time, which means he's knows her really well, and you have exactly what she wants. Somebody who sees her for who she is, and loves that. Her opinion on Ian's "ambitiousness" seems to be pretty positive as well, he's actully taking steps towards his goals, even if it seems lofty. Honeslty though as much as she seems like somebody who has "narrow standards", her expectations for a partner are actually pretty fair.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
This is gonna be a long shot to ask but I just can't stop now. I need the saves before or at all the WIP scenes...since you can't really unlock it pass the dog with gallery enabler.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Because Allison looks for more in a partner than "motivation" and "ambition". She's had a crush on Ian for a long time, what she sees in him is much more than initial attraction. Allison is somebody who simply wants to be appreciated, she's pretty insecure as much as she acts like she isn't, and wants some sense of validation. Ian gives her all that in a genuine way, he's attentive, supportive, and actually really likes her as an individual(so his compliments are genuine), add in that they've known each other for a long time, which means he's knows her really well, and you have exactly what she wants. Somebody who sees her for who she is, and loves that. Her opinion on Ian's "ambitiousness" seems to be pretty positive as well, he's actully taking steps towards his goals, even if it seems lofty. Honeslty though as much as she seems like somebody who has "narrow standards", her expectations for a partner are actually pretty fair.
Dude, why is it Melissa? (( I made a difficult choice, she died. I was so sad, and now seeing her, I remember it again.((

sordidramblings

Jun 24, 2018
Honestly tried it a few times but found it incredibly boring. Scenes few and far between, the dice mechanic removes most of player agency and it just felt like a grind with little pay-off. Far far better games here than this TTPS if you are looking for something similar to ORS/GGGB
What other games would you recommend?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes