Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Hey!

I've not played Chapter 10 yet as it's apparently the Alpha version, and so I was avoiding the last couple pages in this thread so not to get any spoilers.

Anyway, this may be a stupid question, but seeing that this is an Alpha release, does it mean the Beta is gonna take yet another month, and the final version possibly ~2 months? I mean, plus-minus a couple weeks. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to go through this considering how long it took this time around. What I'm getting at is, uhm, this would imply no work on Chapter 11 for the next 1-2 months, yes? And while I do hope that upcoming Chapters are more like the earlier ones in terms of development time, I fear that's just wishful thinking. Do we have any information regarding future updates etc? Would be a shame if this project were to turn into a ~2 updates per year thing.

Cheers!
The beta is coming out in a few days.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
It's mentioned at one point that Alison recently lost a lot of weight -- the hot Alison we're seeing now is probably not what she looked like when she was younger. So she's getting interest from hot guys for maybe the first time, and she loves it. At the same time, she's thinking about her future and finding a long-term relationship.
I hadn't been paying close attention to the Alison route, when was this said about the weight loss? That's pretty interesting in terms of character background, and somewhat explains why she'd ever give Milo the time of day.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Are the only two entrances to an Allison relationship either successfully sleeping with her in Chapter 2 or in Chapter 3? Or was there a third potential entrance to that route? Haven't played her part in a long time and never the full-way through. I know that once you get to the club scene it's too late. But forgot if there was a third option in before that point.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, it's one thing in the game i don't really like. The severe relationship drop does make sense given Louise's personality, but the way Lena interacts with her regarding it is... ugly. There's never an option to let her down gently, something like "you're my dear friend and i wanted to comfort you when you were really hurt", it's hardcoded to "i just wanted to have some fun with you but now i don't feel like it anymore". And there's like, zero actual interactions friends would have between these two or any attempt to restore/stabilize things. It sucks.
I also hope we see some more development of Louise as more of a friendship or relationship, either of which could still involve BDSM elements.

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
I also hope we see some more development of Louise as more of a friendship or relationship, either of which could still involve BDSM elements.
I completely agree. There are so many directions that the Louise storyline can go... really think that she needs a bit more development in later chapters. I hope she does get a happy ending with Lena because she is my favourite character for a reason I can't quite explain lol

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Alison is the worst girl in the game.

> In the early chapters you lose points with Holly/Lena if you give her priority.
> She always wants to be the center of attention and interrupts conversations to talk about her problems.
> She will always flirt with Jeremy even if you tell him you're interested in her.
> If you don't give her priority IN EVERY SINGLE CHOICE she will go to Jeremy. This results in you missing out on scenes with Holly and Emma (Abella Danger), WHO THE FUCK WOULD TRADE EMMA FOR ALISON?
> You will miss all the scenes with Cherry, just imagine Axel's face in future updates when he finds out that Ian took Lena/Cherry...
> Even though you're giving her priority by going on that stupid trip, she's still going to tell you that she wants to be with other guys.
> If you go on the trip, you will possibly mess up your gameplay with her getting pregnant.

The only good thing about Alison is that she looks like August Ames (RIP).
That fourth point is not accurate. I'm not debating how good or bad she is, but if you blow her off for lunch you can still fuck her/keep her from Jeremy. I don't ever look at the code so idk exactly what requirements need to be met, but if you do lunch with Holly instead of her, you still win her over if you get drinks with her while at the bar with Cherry/Perry/etc. and if you tell her that Jeremy was late because he was with a girl.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes