Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Eva Kiss should've given Stan a monster dong and written a storyline about how Lena lusts after his nerd ass while he's oblivious to it. She could've even kept the interracial fetishism she's so fond of by making Stan a typical black nerd who's into DBZ, Naruto, Street Fighter, and other shit. I think it would've been more interesting than what we got. Even after the re-work, Stan still feels stale and underdeveloped as a character, and Jeremy's mostly a boring plot device. I find it hilarious how during the scene where Lena masturbates, she had the option to think about the rest of the male cast and 'Jeremy's dick,' but not 'Jeremy.'
Billy becomes white. Stan becomes black. Perfectly balanced as all things should be. /s

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
There's already enough characters in the game with these
Characters? Plural? Give me an example (outside of Jeremy) of a male character whose physical attributes define his personality from a storyline perspective.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The only question is, if Eva is going to make a path for him where he betters himself by the end of the story. You know, he loses the fat, gets a new haircut, showers, learns to dress well and gets some rizz
A route like this is most likely,it would be kinda lame if Stan stays as the fatty loser even if hes fucking a 10/10 like Lena lol

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Characters? Plural? Give me an example (outside of Jeremy) of a male character whose physical attributes define his personality from a storyline perspective.
Have you somehow missed Lena obsessing over Axel's giant cock?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Well, there isn't much you could do with him. He is meant to play a specific role of the creepy, cuck, voyeur, incel-type; he basically represents one way that you could play your character (Ian), as you can make him do the exact same things.

The only question is, if Eva is going to make a path for him where he betters himself by the end of the story. You know, he loses the fat, gets a new haircut, showers, learns to dress well and gets some rizz
I was really hoping for that path for the Dad in GGGB, on a good Ash path to prove the gold digging mother wrong. Annnnd then incest baby. I personally would have liked for a good Ash to have been supportive and uplifting for her father the way she is for all the other characters, and the two options were incest baby or dad marries a woman that looks just like him in the credits. So hopefully that can be a path for Stan in this game.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
It really depends on how you play your Lena.
Exactly. People have to realize that this is a choice based game. Depending on how you play, each time, the characters are different. Stan's content depends on the choices. If you are friendly toward him, then his dialogs are pretty friendly. If you bully him with Louis, then he becomes mean.

It's not a single Stan with multiple personalities.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
A route like this is most likely,it would be kinda lame if Stan stays as the fatty loser even if hes fucking a 10/10 like Lena lol
I'm not so sure because Stan is an NPC after all. You have the choice to play your characters how you want them to behave but the side characters in general seem to have a fixed path(s).

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
Well, there isn't much you could do with him. He is meant to play a specific role of the creepy, cuck, voyeur, incel-type; he basically represents one way that you could play your character (Ian), as you can make him do the exact same things.

I hope so! As he is now, I wouldnt wish to play any scene with him that doesnt include humiliating him. :KEK:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

I'm not so sure because Stan is an NPC after all. You have the choice to play your characters how you want them to behave but the side characters in general seem to have a fixed path(s).
Some NPCs in this game can change depending on your choices—e.g. Jessica and Holly. Both of them have fixed paths—hell, even Ian and Lena—so I don't know what you meant by that.

A better Stan doesn't need to undergo massive physical changes. GGGB has Bernard/Dad whose only change is getting out of his slump and nailing a new job. EvaKiss could use that template again if she wants to save time.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You can make Holly turn to a slut tho :ROFLMAO:
With Stan it would be cool that if you are nice to him he improves himself,if you keep bullying him he stays as a fat loser who wants to move and leave a rent mess to Lena and Louise.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
but you can easily see the appeal of some people here.
Based on your stupid logic, if i want more content with Jeremy - i'm athletic black guy, if i want more Mark - i'm asian, Cindy - i'm a slim blonde.
It's very reasonable to judge people's appearance by their fetishes or fantasies on the internet. :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

For example, my favorite characters and scenes with them are Wilson/Edgar/Enrico/Ethan from gggb and Axel/Stan/Ed/Seymour from ors. However, if i go to the mirror, i suddenly find that i am not a gangster, not an old man, not a high muscled blue-eyed blond and not Stan. How so?:unsure:

p.s. any word on a release date for chapter 11? Or are we moving towards 8+ month development of one part again?

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think all of those are possible to see fairly soon minus the physical change. Stan is not slightly chubby, he'd need at least half a year of intense workout to lose all that belly. Holly was able to tone her figure in a couple of months and she was already skinny (she joins the gym in the last week of April and the results show in the first week of July), and I just can't see Eva doing several sprites of Stan showcasing his progression, with each having a smaller belly until it eventually disappears.

So I imagine he'd remain fat but could have a more cleaned up look, tidy up his room, rock some stylish clothing that Lena picks for him, but the most important change of course would be in his less awkward attitude that comes with positive lifestyle changes. I doubt he'd turn into a chad comfortably flirting with women but most likely he'll learn to stand up for himself when people try to push him around, be open to hang out with new friends (Lena can encourage him to spend time with Holly and he could easily click with Perry and Wade), and probably be a bit playful with Lena after she reciprocates his feelings. So probably be a bit like a younger version of Ed who despite his dadbod is easy-going and fairly attractive which is enough really for him to be worthy of Lena.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes