JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The fact that so many people here want more Stan content, the answer is clear. It's the author's way of satisfying some of those that want to self-insert. It's kinda of mind boggling how so many people want more Stan despite him being a social reject but you can easily see the appeal of some people here.
Yeah, too many Stans in this discussion, but If they want to self-insert to that degree then more power to them.

I'd be a hypocrite to judge them considering I'm always for more Jeremy content.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
The fact that so many people here want more Stan content, the answer is clear. It's the author's way of satisfying some of those that want to self-insert. It's kinda of mind boggling how so many people want more Stan despite him being a social reject but you can easily see the appeal of some people here.
You don't need to self-insert as Stan to get hooked in his story. Considering Eva even remastered the game just to make him right, I wanna know how he will develop.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well, Lena didn't see Stan masturbate while spying on her (she did before the rewrite), all she noticed was the "slight movement" and then him staring with surprised face at what was going on. The next time Lena looked his way, he was gone. So if he masturbated, he didn't do it "blatantly" and we don't know how long he was watching before Lena caught him, it's possible he was just passing by, got too curious and decided to steal a peek (slight movement) and immediately got caught by Lena. Which doesn't make him an innocent but doesn't make him a creep either.
Ah. Good call. These playthroughs all blur together for me at this point. I had equated the surprised face in the rehash to Stan still jacking it. But he very well could have been looking in since he heard a noise and was concerned, or was curious, jealous, insecure, or a number of other motivations which were not quite as bad as that.

On another note, I also don't see a lot of people here "self-inserting" as Stan as a few posters have claimed. Though I also feel no reason to judge those who do. We all have our reasons for playing and characters we connect with, though some of us just want to see Eva fulfill her vision of the story as a whole, including him. I don't get the intense Stan hate or rush to equate the whole forum as "Stans" though, other than a potential coping mechanism or way of putting others down to feel better about themselves.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You don't need to self-insert as Stan to be intrigued by his story. Considering Eva even remastered the game just to make him right, I wanna know how he will develop.
Well, there isn't much you could do with him. He is meant to play a specific role of the creepy, cuck, voyeur, incel-type; he basically represents one way that you could play your character (Ian), as you can make him do the exact same things.

The only question is, if Eva is going to make a path for him where he betters himself by the end of the story. You know, he loses the fat, gets a new haircut, showers, learns to dress well and gets some rizz

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Eva Kiss should've given Stan a monster dong and written a storyline about how Lena lusts after his nerd ass while he's oblivious to it. She could've even kept the interracial fetishism she's so fond of by making Stan a typical black nerd who's into DBZ, Naruto, Street Fighter, and other shit. I think it would've been more interesting than what we got. Even after the re-work, Stan still feels stale and underdeveloped as a character, and Jeremy's mostly a boring plot device. I find it hilarious how during the scene where Lena masturbates, she had the option to think about the rest of the male cast and 'Jeremy's dick,' but not 'Jeremy.'

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Eva Kiss should've given Stan a monster dong and written a storyline about how Lena lusts after his nerd ass while he's oblivious to it. She could've even kept the interracial fetishism she's so fond of by making Stan a typical black nerd who's into DBZ, Naruto, Street Fighter, and other shit. I think it would've been more interesting than what we got. Even after the re-work, Stan still feels stale and underdeveloped as a character, and Jeremy's mostly a boring plot device. I find it hilarious how during the scene where Lena masturbates, she had the option to think about the rest of the male cast and 'Jeremy's dick,' but not 'Jeremy.'
Billy becomes white. Stan becomes black. Perfectly balanced as all things should be. /s

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
There's already enough characters in the game with these
Characters? Plural? Give me an example (outside of Jeremy) of a male character whose physical attributes define his personality from a storyline perspective.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The only question is, if Eva is going to make a path for him where he betters himself by the end of the story. You know, he loses the fat, gets a new haircut, showers, learns to dress well and gets some rizz
A route like this is most likely,it would be kinda lame if Stan stays as the fatty loser even if hes fucking a 10/10 like Lena lol

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Characters? Plural? Give me an example (outside of Jeremy) of a male character whose physical attributes define his personality from a storyline perspective.
Have you somehow missed Lena obsessing over Axel's giant cock?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Well, there isn't much you could do with him. He is meant to play a specific role of the creepy, cuck, voyeur, incel-type; he basically represents one way that you could play your character (Ian), as you can make him do the exact same things.

I was really hoping for that path for the Dad in GGGB, on a good Ash path to prove the gold digging mother wrong. Annnnd then incest baby. I personally would have liked for a good Ash to have been supportive and uplifting for her father the way she is for all the other characters, and the two options were incest baby or dad marries a woman that looks just like him in the credits. So hopefully that can be a path for Stan in this game.

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
It really depends on how you play your Lena.
Exactly. People have to realize that this is a choice based game. Depending on how you play, each time, the characters are different. Stan's content depends on the choices. If you are friendly toward him, then his dialogs are pretty friendly. If you bully him with Louis, then he becomes mean.

It's not a single Stan with multiple personalities.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
A route like this is most likely,it would be kinda lame if Stan stays as the fatty loser even if hes fucking a 10/10 like Lena lol
I'm not so sure because Stan is an NPC after all. You have the choice to play your characters how you want them to behave but the side characters in general seem to have a fixed path(s).

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022

I hope so! As he is now, I wouldnt wish to play any scene with him that doesnt include humiliating him. :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes