Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
Well, there isn't much you could do with him. He is meant to play a specific role of the creepy, cuck, voyeur, incel-type; he basically represents one way that you could play your character (Ian), as you can make him do the exact same things.

The only question is, if Eva is going to make a path for him where he betters himself by the end of the story. You know, he loses the fat, gets a new haircut, showers, learns to dress well and gets some rizz
A route like this is most likely,it would be kinda lame if Stan stays as the fatty loser even if hes fucking a 10/10 like Lena lol
I'm not so sure because Stan is an NPC after all. You have the choice to play your characters how you want them to behave but the side characters in general seem to have a fixed path(s).
Some NPCs in this game can change depending on your choices—e.g. Jessica and Holly. Both of them have fixed paths—hell, even Ian and Lena—so I don't know what you meant by that.

A better Stan doesn't need to undergo massive physical changes. GGGB has Bernard/Dad whose only change is getting out of his slump and nailing a new job. EvaKiss could use that template again if she wants to save time.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'm not so sure because Stan is an NPC after all. You have the choice to play your characters how you want them to behave but the side characters in general seem to have a fixed path(s).
You can make Holly turn to a slut tho :ROFLMAO:
With Stan it would be cool that if you are nice to him he improves himself,if you keep bullying him he stays as a fat loser who wants to move and leave a rent mess to Lena and Louise.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
but you can easily see the appeal of some people here.
Based on your stupid logic, if i want more content with Jeremy - i'm athletic black guy, if i want more Mark - i'm asian, Cindy - i'm a slim blonde.
It's very reasonable to judge people's appearance by their fetishes or fantasies on the internet. :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

For example, my favorite characters and scenes with them are Wilson/Edgar/Enrico/Ethan from gggb and Axel/Stan/Ed/Seymour from ors. However, if i go to the mirror, i suddenly find that i am not a gangster, not an old man, not a high muscled blue-eyed blond and not Stan. How so?:unsure:

p.s. any word on a release date for chapter 11? Or are we moving towards 8+ month development of one part again?

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The only question is, if Eva is going to make a path for him where he betters himself by the end of the story. You know, he loses the fat, gets a new haircut, showers, learns to dress well and gets some rizz
I think all of those are possible to see fairly soon minus the physical change. Stan is not slightly chubby, he'd need at least half a year of intense workout to lose all that belly. Holly was able to tone her figure in a couple of months and she was already skinny (she joins the gym in the last week of April and the results show in the first week of July), and I just can't see Eva doing several sprites of Stan showcasing his progression, with each having a smaller belly until it eventually disappears.

So I imagine he'd remain fat but could have a more cleaned up look, tidy up his room, rock some stylish clothing that Lena picks for him, but the most important change of course would be in his less awkward attitude that comes with positive lifestyle changes. I doubt he'd turn into a chad comfortably flirting with women but most likely he'll learn to stand up for himself when people try to push him around, be open to hang out with new friends (Lena can encourage him to spend time with Holly and he could easily click with Perry and Wade), and probably be a bit playful with Lena after she reciprocates his feelings. So probably be a bit like a younger version of Ed who despite his dadbod is easy-going and fairly attractive which is enough really for him to be worthy of Lena.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You can make Holly turn to a slut tho :ROFLMAO:
With Stan it would be cool that if you are nice to him he improves himself,if you keep bullying him he stays as a fat loser who wants to move and leave a rent mess to Lena and Louise.
Yeah but I assume that is Holly's role in the game - the nerdy shy, girl next door that gets corrupted (or not) over time. If you want to corrupt a character then you have Holly for that.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Some NPCs in this game can change depending on your choices—e.g. Jessica and Holly. Both of them have fixed paths—hell, even Ian and Lena—so I don't know what you meant by that.

A better Stan doesn't need to undergo massive physical changes. GGGB has Bernard/Dad whose only change is getting out of his slump and nailing a new job. EvaKiss could use that template again if she wants to save time.
The NPC's can change but they already have fixed point. They are there to fullfil certain fetishes (Axel for example is the dominant guy) and they cannot deviate too much from their role. Stan is there if you want to play Cuckqueen Lena and cuck him with other men.

I'd imagine Stan is more of a guy that would get a scene where Lena asks Stan to take some photos of her for Stalkfap and then she brings Mike or Ian to have sex with her as Stan films it rather than where he is the one who does fucking.

Mar 18, 2018

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I think all of those are possible to see fairly soon minus the physical change. Stan is not slightly chubby, he'd need at least half a year of intense workout to lose all that belly. Holly was able to tone her figure in a couple of months and she was already skinny (she joins the gym in the last week of April and the results show in the first week of July), and I just can't see Eva doing several sprites of Stan showcasing his progression, with each having a smaller belly until it eventually disappears.

So I imagine he'd remain fat but could have a more cleaned up look, tidy up his room, rock some stylish clothing that Lena picks for him, but the most important change of course would be in his less awkward attitude that comes with positive lifestyle changes. I doubt he'd turn into a chad comfortably flirting with women but most likely he'll learn to stand up for himself when people try to push him around, be open to hang out with new friends (Lena can encourage him to spend time with Holly and he could easily click with Perry and Wade), and probably be a bit playful with Lena after she reciprocates his feelings. So probably be a bit like a younger version of Ed who despite his dadbod is easy-going and fairly attractive which is enough really for him to be worthy of Lena.
That is most likely how things will progress, unless Eva still plans to have a time skip in the game. There are certain story threads that could benefit from this.
  • Wade & Cindy: In the last chapter they took a break and I think that happens no matter what you do. I can think of three ways this story could evolve:
    • Wade & Cindy get back together when Ian is just a friend and Lena is on the Axel path, including taking her job as a Wild Cat or working together.
    • Wade & Cindy never get back together when Ian is just a friend and Lena ignores Axel. Cindy will most likely end up sleeping with Axel and break things off.
    • Wade & Cindy have a bad break up when Wade finds out about Ian. In this case Ian will most likely move out of the apartment.
  • What will a time skip fix? Wade could start to work out and take care of himself and turn his life around. He could be a new good guy option for Lena. Enough time will pass and Ian could try to mend his relationship with Perry. The Wild Cat job is no longer a new thing, some issues could appear there. Cindy could also get a makeover.
  • Stan & Holly: They both could get a makeover. Stan could loose some weight, Holly could gain some in the right places. Also, for a good Holly that had no luck with Ian and Lena, Stan looks like a good potential partner.
  • Ivy & Billy: For Ivy it looks like Billy is her only option to do something else beside dancing.
  • Lena & Seymour: Lena could become more comfortable with Seymour and agree to do more.
  • Ian/Jeremy & Allison: We all know that she will get pregnant at some point.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
That is most likely how things will progress, unless Eva still plans to have a time skip in the game. There are certain story threads that could benefit from this.
  • Wade & Cindy: In the last chapter they took a break and I think that happens no matter what you do. I can think of three ways this story could evolve:
    • Wade & Cindy get back together when Ian is just a friend and Lena is on the Axel path, including taking her job as a Wild Cat or working together.
    • Wade & Cindy never get back together when Ian is just a friend and Lena ignores Axel. Cindy will most likely end up sleeping with Axel and break things off.
    • Wade & Cindy have a bad break up when Wade finds out about Ian. In this case Ian will most likely move out of the apartment.
  • What will a time skip fix? Wade could start to work out and take care of himself and turn his life around. He could be a new good guy option for Lena. Enough time will pass and Ian could try to mend his relationship with Perry. The Wild Cat job is no longer a new thing, some issues could appear there. Cindy could also get a makeover.
  • Stan & Holly: They both could get a makeover. Stan could loose some weight, Holly could gain some in the right places. Also, for a good Holly that had no luck with Ian and Lena, Stan looks like a good potential partner.
  • Ivy & Billy: For Ivy it looks like Billy is her only option to do something else beside dancing.
  • Lena & Seymour: Lena could become more comfortable with Seymour and agree to do more.
  • Ian/Jeremy & Allison: We all know that she will get pregnant at some point.
But at the same time some storylines that were just introduced could be harmed by a time skip:

First of all, Lena's money problem if she rejected Seymour's offer and the cafe eventually closes. What will she do to keep paying rent? There is a photo shoot with Billy pending, Ivy could invite Lena to be a go-go dancer, so many exciting possibilities that feel appropriate to happen fairly soon or she could just find a lame job being a waitress in some dirty joint or flip burgers or something.

Also Gillian has returned.

Ian and Ivy - there was no intimate interaction with them yet, only mild flirting, and the buildup to them hooking up for the first time is the sexiest thing. If the time skips and they still haven't hooked up, then it just becomes laughable. Or if they hooked up off-screen it will be a slap in the face to everyone who was interested in their development. Same for Ian and Jess, Ian and Nat.

Ian and Lena can also have various developments that require a buildup. They can cheat on each other. If the time skips and they're still cheating, does it mean that both were super secret and successfully hid without player's input? Then what's the point of the whole mini-game of lying to Perry to hide Ian's affair with Cindy if he's perfectly capable of doing it on his own?

They're about to have their first threesome, so you can't rush this event either.

Lena can start cucking Ian, and if the time skips and Ian is suddenly a complete wimp and tolerates all of Lena's humiliation and she's banging random dudes in front of him then it robs both Ian and Lena of the agency: Ian from saying no to humiliation and Lena from picking her boy (or girl) toys without the player's input.

There's also Lena's newfound path with Ivy and affair with Axel. How will these things evolve? The player has to be able to decide if it was just a one-time thing (moment of weakness) or they want to be fuck-buddies or if there are feelings involved.

Also Lena and Louise need to talk about how their threesome with Jeremy went and whether Louise wants more. If the time skips, did they have some more threesomes off-screen or did Lena completely cuck Louise and turned her into their sub pet getting off on simply watching? Without buildup these scenes could be anticlimactic.

On the meta level, it's currently summer in the game so you need to take advantage of this, spending time on beaches and such or having an outdoor photo shoot. Or a very romantic sex on the beach between Ian and Lena (or Ian/Lena and Holly). Eva needs to fit as much summer content these next chapters while also progressing other storylines. So I doubt it would happen until in-game September (which could be at least 4 chapters away if each chapter skips a week).

I guess a big time skip could happen once all of the paths have been locked-in and reached their peak so pretty close to the end. If you remember GGGB, the final releases felt like the game rushed its way to the ending, almost fast-forwarding from one sexy scene to another with barely anything happening in-between. This could be solved if the time skip happens not at the ending (One year later) but after the third act or something. But the problem is, you have to spend time explaining all of the changes so the first chapter after the time skip could be just catching up on the events rather than moving the story forward.

So, I think it's best if the game just does minor time skips (like a week or two) between chapters if the story calls for it, while also allowing proper buildups for the paths that have been on the backburner like the game has been doing for the last 4 chapters.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2023
Can't wait for the Stan gets really into lifting and spends all his freetime at the gym arc.

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
If Lena agrees to link up with Mark after the flirting with him or blowing him at the club, the walkthrough give them the dating tag. I hope this will develop into a proper romance path, just because right now Lenas male love interests are severely lacking. Axel cheated on her, Jeremy cheats on Louise, Mike has to cheat on his girl to be with Lena, Stan is an incel, and Seymour is a blackmailer. The only good make love interest as of now is Ian and even he can be played to be a cheater. So hopes out that Mark doesn't turn out to be a shithead and can be romanced by Lena.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes