2016er

Jun 20, 2017
EvaKiss isn't done answering the questions on her most recent Q&A, but I figured I'd summarize the more interesting responses so far.

8) There will be more threesomes ahead. More unprotected sex and possible pregnancies ahead as well.
Cindy, it's time to raise Master Watts.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think after CH12 we will see in which direction ORS is going on now, we can't know for sure how the game will have endings, especially after cutting down on Chapter's, wrapping up content, concise branching and development of characters. CH12 and CH13 will serve some "hint/s" for us to what expect now in ending's. EK may cut down ending for certain characters.:oops::rolleyes::cautious:

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Follow-up from my last post linked here, summarizing Eva's more interesting responses to the Q&A.
-----------

EvaKiss Sept 2023 Q&A Notes #2

12) The most laborious part of the game for Eva is the writing and scene planning because she must account for all paths and scene variations. The art takes longer too but is easier to outsource. She has previously said she doesn't think she can outsource the writing.

13) Some more minor characters may have off-screen development (e.g., Perry & Cherry), if she doesn’t have time to add actual scenes for them. She will try to add the scenes though!

14) Eva re-iterates that writing gay (m/m) scenes isn’t her specialty. She’s also opted to avoid transgender characters for this game, writing those characters require depth and nuance, and she has her hands full right now.

15) For post-game content (DLCs), she’d like to write scenes from other characters’ POV besides Ian and Lena.

16) She did not originally intend to make the Holly and Cindy paths mutually exclusive. However, Holly has one of the most complicated plotlines, and Eva wanted to make her plotline and one of Ian’s major plotlines exclusive to help make it all manageable.

17) ORS takes place about 4-5 years after GGGB.

18) Baluart (the fictional city ORS is set in) is a mix of Salamanca and Barcelona, two cities in Spain. Salamanca is a college town with a lively student population. Barcelona is relatively small in actual size (39.34 mi²) but has a vibrant culture. Baluart has no major powerful industries, but significant cultural influence in art and education, attracting visitors and students.

19) She is using VSC when she edits the code for the game.

20) Eva is using a smaller subset of the cast for the beach house event, not a huge group. She thinks they will provide the most interesting interactions though!

21) Natasha (Nat) is currently being used as a cameo. Eva isn’t sure she’ll have time to give her major content outside of dialogue.
>If it's written like that then I am scared that I can sense some burnout ... please don't rush it or abandoned it

>Good thing, the NPCs could have their personal development in background but hopefully this decision wouldn't ruin their personal connection with
MCs( I really like Ian's group, they are the reason I prefer to play his part .)

>Don't care

>What's "post game content" ? Like it will be published after the game would finish or like that? Have no idea, can anybody help?

> shame , but seems it's not Ian destiny to tap holly and Cindy at the same time.

> What's the significance of this comment? If they are in same universe then HR Nat is anal loving bookstore keeper?
So Ashley exist there as well?

I wonder after finishing ORS, EK might work in a project combining charectar of both games, like 5 years after the ORS plot, our charectars in their late 20s or early 30s, married, settled...but still fucking around

>Interesting information, always good for the reader when they were given a reference point to establish the geography.

>No idea what it's

>great decision, I haven't played update 11, is my girls Cindy/Holly attending the beach house?

rj677

May 30, 2020
As such, she "claims" that Chapter 12 will supposedly have alot of the so called 'backburner' content in it. Likely meaning Ivy, Emma, Jessica,
You know whats the worse part? Even though the "backburner" content is most likely for Ivy, Emma or Jessica, my gut feeling is screaming at me that somehow it wont be for any of them :(.

At this point, I rather be pessimistic and have a wonderful surprise than being too hype about it and getting 0 content with them :(. Im just waiting patiently for what Eva is cooking... EMMA better be on that damm beach house event wearing a hot BIKINI :devilish::sneaky::BootyTime:

Yes, very patiently if I may say so myself :HideThePain:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Follow-up from my last post linked here, summarizing Eva's more interesting responses to the Q&A.
-----------

EvaKiss Sept 2023 Q&A Notes #2

12) The most laborious part of the game for Eva is the writing and scene planning because she must account for all paths and scene variations. The art takes longer too but is easier to outsource. She has previously said she doesn't think she can outsource the writing.

13) Some more minor characters may have off-screen development (e.g., Perry & Cherry), if she doesn’t have time to add actual scenes for them. She will try to add the scenes though!

14) Eva re-iterates that writing gay (m/m) scenes isn’t her specialty. She’s also opted to avoid transgender characters for this game, writing those characters require depth and nuance, and she has her hands full right now.

15) For post-game content (DLCs), she’d like to write scenes from other characters’ POV besides Ian and Lena.

16) She did not originally intend to make the Holly and Cindy paths mutually exclusive. However, Holly has one of the most complicated plotlines, and Eva wanted to make her plotline and one of Ian’s major plotlines exclusive to help make it all manageable.

17) ORS takes place about 4-5 years after GGGB.

18) Baluart (the fictional city ORS is set in) is a mix of Salamanca and Barcelona, two cities in Spain. Salamanca is a college town with a lively student population. Barcelona is relatively small in actual size (39.34 mi²) but has a vibrant culture. Baluart has no major powerful industries, but significant cultural influence in art and education, attracting visitors and students.

19) She is using VSC when she edits the code for the game.

20) Eva is using a smaller subset of the cast for the beach house event, not a huge group. She thinks they will provide the most interesting interactions though!

21) Natasha (Nat) is currently being used as a cameo. Eva isn’t sure she’ll have time to give her major content outside of dialogue.
12. Quite logical. It is impossible to outsource your story; at best, seek advice from professional writers with experience, but without changing the story.

13. If it doesn't really matter to the plot, then it would really be right to leave it behind the scenes, or just show it as dialogue/Peoplegram post, so as not to overload the already brunch-heavy game.

14. I don’t think that such a character is necessary at all. Moreover, it will attract unnecessary attention from the woke audience, who are always playing victim cards and canceling someone.

15. It would be great, such a big epilogue in the style of a typical role-playing game ending, where it is shown how the fate of the characters would have turned out. I like it, cool idea.

16. Mutually exclusive routes are correct; eventually they would have to be separated. Plus it increases replayability.

18. I was thinking it's more American-type city

20. So... no orgy? :LOL:

21. Damn it, I, like many others, was counting on hook-up with one of the hottest girls in GGGB. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE STAN:sick: UPDATE AND THE SCENES WITH ROBERT:poop: WHO NOBODY CARE ABOUT IS MORE IMPORTANT.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
She would like to give Patreons what they want (see Polls), and will make some smaller suggestions happen, but she is going to follow her own vision. Her vision is what keeps her motivated.
I really hope she will stick to this promise :KEK:. Also, fucking Perry is finally doing(or planning) something with Cherry.

I don't know about ending this thing in 5 chapters, those chapters better be loaded to the brim with content then. Ngl ch.11 felt a little anemic to me.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
>What's "post game content" ? Like it will be published after the game would finish or like that? Have no idea, can anybody help?

> What's the significance of this comment? If they are in same universe then HR Nat is anal loving bookstore keeper?
So Ashley exist there as well?

>great decision, I haven't played update 11, is my girls Cindy/Holly attending the beach house?
Post game content or downloadable content (DLC) is new playable content for a complete game. Sometimes developers will complete a "base" game that has an ending(s), and then release more optional content for it later.

GGGB and ORS are in the same universe. HR Nat is the same as bookstore Nat, and ORS Jessica is the same as GGGB Jessica, just 4-5 years later.

Holly accepted the invitation for the beach house. Wade implied that he's going, so Cindy might go, but we don't know yet.

Reactions: | Vee | and 2016er

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
If she's going rush this like she did the last part of GGGB, she need to stick to writing short stories. Not only becuase she seems to loose passion for her projects as they grow big, but it will also equip her with the tools to structure her stories better, (plan a start, middle and a finish before starting etc.) I had hoped she had learnt something from how GGGB ended, but this seems like a rince and repeat from what she's saying.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Just keep in mind, I think Eva first came up with that 20 chapter game estimate in ... when was it, Chapter 4? Chapter 5? Somewhen around there.

Because she doesn't plan out her storylines in great detail, she probably didn't have a really clear idea how long it would take. She has said she's established all major storylines in the game by now, so now I think she has a better sense of how long it will take to progress the stories to where she wants them to end.

Fatigue/burnout are playing a role, I agree, but I bet that the path forward is just more clear now too.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You know whats the worse part? Even though the "backburner" content is most likely for Ivy, Emma or Jessica, my gut feeling is screaming at me that somehow it wont be for any of them :(.
Honestly same, given everything that has happened. She gonna probaby go Seymour with Lena, or Axel again hooking up with her, while shafting Ivy, Emma, or Jessica for the umpteenth time. Then again, IF she does deliever on the girls, it would be shocking, and I can kindly say to EK: 'TOOK LONG ENOUGH!'.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
14. I don’t think that such a character is necessary at all. Moreover, it will attract unnecessary attention from the woke audience, who are always playing victim cards and canceling someone.
Ehh, it's not the "woke audience" who loses their minds and starts screaming about "pandering" and "selling out to the woke crowd" whenever they spot a trans character or, worse yet, pronouns. Although yes, the reaction along such lines is far from needed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ehh, it's not the "woke audience" who loses their minds and starts screaming about "pandering" and "selling out to the woke crowd" whenever they spot a trans character or, worse yet, pronouns. Although yes, the reaction along such lines is far from needed.
The problem is that she already did a trans character, and catered it to a sterotypical fetish, ala a rapey kind of character, before kinda evening them out. Because of that and their reception, EK doesn't want to do that again, which makes sense in a manner of speaking.

Then again, if she were to add a trans character again, which some would certainly like, she should try asking those who are trans to get a better sense of that, or even try Tell Me Why, which has a Trans Protagonist.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Both of these crowds are a bit of a retarded, so you're a right there.Remember J.A.L., for example :HideThePain:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I agree. The other side can be crazy too tho, so usually you can't win in these situations.
She should just stay away from such things and life will be easier that way.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes