bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Honestly, I'd imagine Eva has been yearning to wrap this up sooner than later for over a year now, with the daunting task of 20 chapters getting progressively longer with each delay. 3+ years is at the longer end of sanity to spend all a creative person's time on one project alone, so I'd guessed this might likely be cut by a few chapters to get out on an only mildly insane 5-year escape hatch. A 2027+ end (7+ years development on one thing) for 20 chapters is just way, way too long, mental well-being/freedom-wise.
I assume Eva Kiss got sick of the whole project some time ago. With writer's block, multiple retreads of old content, and the axing of plots and characters, it was expected. Maybe with Chapter 12, there will be another switch in development because the current one update per year cycle will mean we're 4-5 years away from the completed tag even with a reduced number of chapters.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
In the next game you play as Stan,is going to be called Good Boy Gone Bad(GBGB)
Honestly, an actual Stealth game where you (as Stan) steal panties and sneak through the apartment complex spying/whackin-it without getting caught might not be half-bad. Drill-holes, bathroom mirror camera-upgrades, all on the way to being promoted to Chief Incel in the international Coomer circuit. Only half-joking. Could be fun as a weird, intentionally-in-bad-taste satire with the right writing tone and game design. :unsure:

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I assume Eva Kiss got sick of the whole project some time ago. With writer's block, multiple retreads of old content, and the axing of plots and characters, it was expected. Maybe with Chapter 12, there will be another switch in development because the current one update per year cycle will mean we're 4-5 years away from the completed tag even with a reduced number of chapters.
I'd imagine anyone (definitely including myself) would feel daunted at the prospect of such a project stretching out much past 5 years. That's over half your decade dedicated to a single sex game when other project ideas are surely bubbling up in your head the whole time.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Hi guys, today I finished writing the script for the epilogue, which ended up being almost as long as Lena's previous part in Chapter 11 (and still I couldn't add all the ideas I had...) The art is all drawn and 50% of it is finished. You'll see 7 new outfit options for Lena and also a character or two you might know from the past will make an appearance, plus several patron cameos!

Now I have to finish programming spirtes, menus and that sort of thing, add sounds and music, and playtest the whole thing to make sure it work properly and I haven't missed anything important. I'm hoping to finish everything in one or two weeks; I'll keep you posted! Meanwhile, be sure to we have going right now!
Lena's butt is getting bigger :sneaky:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Honestly, an actual Stealth game where you (as Stan) steal panties and sneak through the apartment complex spying/whackin-it without getting caught might not be half-bad. Drill-holes, bathroom mirror camera-upgrades, all on the way to being promoted to Chief Incel in the international Coomer circuit. Only half-joking. Could be fun as a weird, intentionally-in-bad-taste satire with the right writing tone and game design. :unsure:
10/10 would definitely play

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
ngl that sounds like a fun game to play

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really understand the need for the epilogues really. Some people may love them and good for them, if the dev likes to release updates like that then perfect. It's just that I don't see the difference in making 10 more versions vs. 5 "full updates" with epilogues.

Reactions: ename144

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I don't really understand the need for the epilogues really. Some people may love them and good for them, if the dev likes to release updates like that then perfect. It's just that I don't see the difference in making 10 more versions vs. 5 "full updates" with epilogues.
If I am not mistaken, the first epilogue was created because EK put on a deadline and could not keep it so she cut chapter 10 short and released the epilogue to make the chapter feel more complete, Maybe her subs liked it like that and gave her positive feedbacks about it so she keeps it up.

Edit:

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Post game content or downloadable content (DLC) is new playable content for a complete game. Sometimes developers will complete a "base" game that has an ending(s), and then release more optional content for it later.

GGGB and ORS are in the same universe. HR Nat is the same as bookstore Nat, and ORS Jessica is the same as GGGB Jessica, just 4-5 years later.

Holly accepted the invitation for the beach house. Wade implied that he's going, so Cindy might go, but we don't know yet.
So, the BFs sister in GGGB ( I forget her name) must be of same age as our main charectars then ?
Would be interesting if she was later introduced as romantic interest of one of our guys.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes