yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
My predictions for who is attending the beach house get-together
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alison is a definite no. Cindy is also a no if she and Wade are still taking a break. Louise and Ivy, I think we only get one or the other, definitely not both. Jeremy I honestly don't know.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Honestly, an actual Stealth game where you (as Stan) steal panties and sneak through the apartment complex spying/whackin-it without getting caught might not be half-bad. Drill-holes, bathroom mirror camera-upgrades, all on the way to being promoted to Chief Incel in the international Coomer circuit. Only half-joking. Could be fun as a weird, intentionally-in-bad-taste satire with the right writing tone and game design. :unsure:
There are plenty games like that already here just change the MC with Stanny.:HideThePain:

Lena's butt is getting bigger :sneaky:
It's just swelling...Swelling from her Last fuck:BootyTime:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I hope she doesn't cut down on the chapters(20 to 16) Ik the game's being delayed a lot but, even after 11 chapter it feels like the story is just taking of if, she plans to wrap it up in 16 chapter it will feel like electricity going off when things are getting interesting in a movie.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Alison is a definite no. Cindy is also a no if she and Wade are still taking a break. Louise and Ivy, I think we only get one or the other, definitely not both. Jeremy I honestly don't know.
I think with the Cindy thing, they'll most definitely still be on break, but I still put her in maybe cuz I can see a bunch of scenarios in which she does go. Especially since she should still be part of Ians friend group ( I know she joined it after she started dating Wade but still why would they cut her off).
Scenario 1 is she hears about it while hanging out with Ian and Perry and he blurts it out. She obviously is all about that white girl beach time and nags Perry to let her join. Another is Ian invites her while they're having their affairs, Ian puts in a good word and maybe raises Perrys suspicion level.
Another scenario is Emma invites her. Idk just seems in character for her.

Louise and Ivy may be mutually exclusive for Lena to invite. Or maybe if Lena is Louise's Dom she forces her to join Ivy to the beach. She might not even care that Ivy's there considering she's been begging for Lena to hang out with her more and of she doesn't go she'll most likely not see Lena for a few days.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I think with the Cindy thing, they'll most definitely still be on break, but I still put her in maybe cuz I can see a bunch of scenarios in which she does go. Especially since she should still be part of Ians friend group ( I know she joined it after she started dating Wade but still why would they cut her off).
Scenario 1 is she hears about it while hanging out with Ian and Perry and he blurts it out. She obviously is all about that white girl beach time and nags Perry to let her join. Another is Ian invites her while they're having their affairs, Ian puts in a good word and maybe raises Perrys suspicion level.
Another scenario is Emma invites her. Idk just seems in character for her.

Louise and Ivy may be mutually exclusive for Lena to invite. Or maybe if Lena is Louise's Dom she forces her to join Ivy to the beach. She might not even care that Ivy's there considering she's been begging for Lena to hang out with her more and of she doesn't go she'll most likely not see Lena for a few days.
I feel like it wouldn't be because they don't want her there but rather she wouldn't want to be close to Wade for the time being, especially if the player refused to help fix their relationship. And even if she does come, I don't see her having any sex scenes there cause Wade won't give it to her and it'd be too risky with Ian cause of everyone there.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Louise is leaving the town for August and if Lena had threesome with Jeremy she'll sext him how they can have some one on one quality time while Louise is away, so it's very unlikely she'd show up at the beach house.
Damn I didn't see that dialogue, need to update my Jeremy playthrough I guess:whistle:

Reactions: ffive

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
In my game through Holly ended up became submissive pet of Ivy, thought I don't like it but atleast she wasn't fucking a guy which changes when Ivy shows Lena, how holly giving BJ to the Asian guy.

NGL, I felt sad
Interesting idea, but it doesn't fit with Ivy, that's why they always give us the option of protecting Holly from Ivy, as an example of this, Lena mentions that her relationship with Holly has become something beyond just sex, but if you had a threesome with ivy and holly this dialogue does not appear.

So as much as I like the bathroom scene in the long run it doesn't suit Lena and Holly's relationship.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Since Eva said that the plan was to scale back the number of characters that will be at the beach house and we know at least 5 are guaranteed I think the breakdown will look something like:

Guys:
Ian
Perry
Wade

Gals:
Lena
Holly
Emma

I then think we'll get up to two more characters and it will largely depend on relationship statuses. The two biggest front runners are are likely to be Jeremy and Ivy, then Allison / Cindy* / Mike / Robert**

*Will depend on Ian's and Wade's flags for Cindy, with a minor influence being Perry's suspecion
**Will depend on Lena's and Holly's flags, and if Robert got into fight(s) with Ian (I do think this would be a long shot regardless)

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
So, in the Q&A Eva says that the game will probably only go to 15 or 16 chapters, instead of the 20 she predicted around chapters 9-10.

Then in the recent status update, Eva says the chapter 11 epilogue, which is supposed to cover one Friday just from Lena's perspective, is "almost as long as Lena's previous part in Chapter 11 (and still I couldn't add all the ideas I had...)"

Maybe it's just me, but taking these statements together would seem to indicate that Eva may be getting tired of ORS going on this long and taking the time it does... until she gets into writing and drawing it and then it balloons in terms of size and scope and she keeps having more ideas for it.

In the long run I wouldn't be surprised if we get only 3-4 more chapters... all of which are huge in size and get released in sections because they all have a lot of content. For example, we get a prologue, then Ian or Lena (whoever is first up that chapter), then the other one, then the first one again, the second again, then an epilogue. All in sections (12.1, 12.2, 12.3...), released irregularly over the course of, say, 9-12 months total. So the number of chapters is less than expected but the length of play time in total is just as long as if there had been several more chapters.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about this if it happens, it's just interesting to me to see that Eva herself seems to be pulled back and forth between moving ORS towards a conclusion and continuing to tack on more ideas and more choices, spinning out the game into longer paths. It already happened with chapter 11; Eva herself said she had planned for various events and crucial decisions to happen in 11 but ended up focusing on some of the available relationships just continuing along instead. And I do think she'll stick with the plan to have big plot points happen in 12, but after that... I would bet the story starts spreading out and slowing down a little again... :unsure:

rj677

May 30, 2020
My predictions for who is attending the beach house get-together
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it'd be too risky with Ian cause of everyone there.
Im dropping my 2 cents about this: Cindy is 1000% going IF the cheating path is on :devilish:. Now if youre on the "true love" path with her I dont think shes coming.

Jeremy is difficult to gauge because hes always busy with his work, so its tough to predict him coming. Same thing for Alison. Louise isnt coming because shes going out of town in August.

Ivy....... I want her to go so badly that its definitely clouding my judgement. I can see a world where she goes depending on your choices with Lena OR if Ian has max points with her and straight up invites her through peoplegram for example. :unsure:

But Cindy? 1000% coming AND having sex with Ian while Wade is there. For me, yuvce countered is own argument :unsure:: We all know that Evas writing tends to be on the kinky side even in ORS. Then you account for the fact that theres an active flag for "Perry suspicion". Maybe you get cockblocked by Perry if his suspicion is too high :HideThePain:

But HELL YEAH Ian will be balls deep in Cindys pussy in the beach house. Hell, Im even predicting a scene where we are fucking her while we can see or ear Wade in the distance :devilish::devilish:. Why have a cheating path if youre not using one of your best chances to spice it up and play into the whole risk of it? Maybe its only for players with a certain level of charisma to convince Cindy, but Im definitely predicting it to happen :WeSmart:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Im dropping my 2 cents about this: Cindy is 1000% going IF the cheating path is on :devilish:. Now if youre on the "true love" path with her I dont think shes coming.

Jeremy is difficult to gauge because hes always busy with his work, so its tough to predict him coming. Same thing for Alison. Louise isnt coming because shes going out of town in August.

Ivy....... I want her to go so badly that its definitely clouding my judgement. I can see a world where she goes depending on your choices with Lena OR if Ian has max points with her and straight up invites her through peoplegram for example. :unsure:

But Cindy? 1000% coming AND having sex with Ian while Wade is there. For me, yuvce countered is own argument :unsure:: We all know that Evas writing tends to be on the kinky side even in ORS. Then you account for the fact that theres an active flag for "Perry suspicion". Maybe you get cockblocked by Perry if his suspicion is too high :HideThePain:

But HELL YEAH Ian will be balls deep in Cindys pussy in the beach house. Hell, Im even predicting a scene where we are fucking her while we can see or ear Wade in the distance :devilish::devilish:. Why have a cheating path if youre not using one of your best chances to spice it up and play into the whole risk of it? Maybe its only for players with a certain level of charisma to convince Cindy, but Im definitely predicting it to happen :WeSmart:
I absolutely agree!

I feel like it wouldn't be because they don't want her there but rather she wouldn't want to be close to Wade for the time being, especially if the player refused to help fix their relationship. And even if she does come, I don't see her having any sex scenes there cause Wade won't give it to her and it'd be too risky with Ian cause of everyone there.
Wade wants to save his relationship with Cindy, of course he is going to invite her. Wade would use this opportunity to get back into relationship with Cindy and whether it happen or not depends on IanxCindy and Ian's decision regarding helping Wade. Even in romance Cindy's chances of coming are pretty high BUT in IanxCindy route, Cindy is definitely coming especially if Ian is trying to help wade.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes