Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
That's going to be an automatic block? I might need to redo my save if Cindy blocks Alison's romance.
Cindy's path is kind of greedy insofar as it blocks a lot of other options for Ian. Even if Ian doesn't try to romance Cindy, and only wants to fuck her, many of the early game options get cut.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
if you are on Cindy's path than Alison scene is blocked.
That's going to be an automatic block? I might need to redo my save if Cindy blocks Alison's romance.
Cindy's path is kind of greedy insofar as it blocks a lot of other options for Ian. Even if Ian doesn't try to romance Cindy, and only wants to fuck her, many of the early game options get cut.
So, going after your "buddy's" girl has consequences? Wow! Who knew? :unsure: /s

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough, but I had to abandon trying to document the fight and all possible outcomes of every choice. It's a win to EK by submission over me! ;-)

As usual the file is too large to be attached here so you will have to get it from here:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So, going after your "buddy's" girl has consequences? Wow! Who knew? :unsure: /s
It obviously has consequences. And I hope the karma will hit a cheating Ian with delightful retribution. But it actually makes very little sense that someone that is actively trying to fuck every piece of pussy that looks in his general direction, and is actively encouraging a woman to cheat on her boyfriend, one of Ian's best friends; would suddenly stop wanting to fuck the likes of Allison, Cherry, Emma, and Lena. If it was a romantic route sure, but man whore Ian route, the guy shouldn't really care.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It obviously has consequences. And I hope the karma will hit a cheating Ian with delightful retribution. But it actually makes very little sense that someone that is actively trying to fuck every piece of pussy that looks in his general direction, and is actively encouraging a woman to cheat on her boyfriend, one of Ian's best friends; would suddenly stop wanting to fuck the likes of Allison, Cherry, Emma, and Lena. If it was a romantic route sure, but man whore Ian route, the guy shouldn't really care.
Is everybody sure this Cindy content isn't bugged? I got Cindy content on one playthrough, even though I didn't pursue her.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No Cindy's route doesn't block Alison's "route" as of NOW but just this sex scene with Alison in this prologue.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Only Holly and Cindy's path are exclusive, means you can be on both of them routes but other than that Cindy doesn't block any path. It's Alison and Emma path which are exclusive, now Lena and Cherry. Oh and Minerva and Holly too.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
No Cindy's route doesn't block Alison's route as of NOW but just this scene with Alison in this prologue.
Thank you, for a moment I thought that I was going to be a good friend , now luckily I can continue being the bad friend steals girls, I'm sure that nothing bad will happen to Ian if I continue down this path, right? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krysis_here

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thank you, for a moment I thought that I was going to be a good friend , now luckily I can continue being the bad friend forever, girls, I'm sure that nothing bad will happen to Ian if I continue down this path, right? :unsure:
For Alison, if she doesn't tell everyone like she told Jeremy BUT Jeremy may brag that Ian is banging Alison infront of scooby gang(which is most likely).

As for Cindy
Alright so it seems in ian_cindy_love you can get v12_cindy_rel = 2 (setting boundries) max and on ian_cindy_dating you can get v12_cindy_rel = 3 (confessing love) or v12_cindy_rel = 2 (playing it cool). That means the path of both ian_cindy_love and ian_cindy_dating
at v12_cindy_rel = 2 would be same down the line:oops: but if EK wants to keep them separate than she will use check ian_cindy_love.

Ian playing it cool may not be endangered it seems.
Now this would be interesting to see if that will be the case:coffee:. What do you think?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes