aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Only in the part where she decides (on one of the possible paths) to accept Wilson requests to defend her friend (Dave), which is not coincidentally the best part of the game (not only that branch but the whole difficult choices and consequences in that section). After that Evakiss never ever put the MC in a similar spot (weak), because he\she is afraid of the retarded patreon rules. Hence the boredom where could have been awesomeness. Wasted talent, that's what makes me so sad :(
Yeah, even though I'm a fan of both games, this is valid commentary.

In GGGB the relationship choices are almost all upside for Ashley. Just as one example, when her boss at the marketing firm hits on her, if she sleeps with him it not only leads to career advancement, but he's also attractive and a nice guy who's rich and good at sex. You get your cake and eat it too -- there are basically no downsides at all.

One of the games in your sig, Descent, is likewise one of my favorite games, and it gives you more difficult and ambiguous choices. If you sleep with the boss in that game, it affects all your other relationships and can have career consequences either good or bad, depending on your other choices.

I wouldn't agree that Eva's games are a "waste," but there's probably room for the player to be put in more challenging dilemmas. I will say I think ORS at least has potential for it.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
This is happening too many times now.

TELL USERS WHERE YOUR GAME SAVES.

This is basic information that needs to be in the OP, either at the end of description or under links.
Are you trolling?

First off, the thread was opened by a moderator who kindly manages the post and links when people share the developers (paid) content. The developer herself in this case does not appear to be visiting this forum anyway.
Secondly, this forum uses a standard way of doing these posts to give as much relevant information as possible.

By the way, this is a game IN development, meaning there will be bugs along the way. You could become a Patreon of the dev and support the game... and not just troll here.

If you want to find savefiles... This is a ren'py game (as is literally indicated in the thread title). They all have their savefiles in the same location. It should be easy to google that.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Damn, dude, you've been butt-hurt about GGGB's thug path for two whole years, let it go. That something doesn't cater to your specific fetishes or kinks doesn't mean it's bad. Maybe the dev just isn't interested in that and did exactly what she intended to do.
In any case, ORS is still worth playing, even if there is no rape or blackmail or forced stuff like that. The path with Seymour however seems to lean in that direction or at least that's the vibe I get, he has influence over Lena when it comes to money, especially since her personal and familiar situation is so dire. And now the café is closing and you can choose to help them, Seymour's money would surely be welcome... Not to mention she can try and help Ian get his book published by Seymour, and I'm sure he'll ask some nasty stuff in exchange for that :sneaky:
If anything its refreshing to have female MC games that aren't about them being blackmailed and treated like garbage by ugly guys. I get that some of a fetish for that but we already have a lot of games of that type.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
In GGGB the relationship choices are almost all upside for Ashley. Just as one example, when her boss at the marketing firm hits on her, if she sleeps with him it not only leads to career advancement, but he's also attractive and a nice guy who's rich and good at sex. You get your cake and eat it too -- there are basically no downsides at all.
Her choices can lead to get her killed. They can lead to the death of several people. She can be publically humiliated on TV for her choices. Many of her relationships can end if she cheats.
Also, why is it so bad when there are no downsides to a relationship. I always thought that was how they are supposed to be :confused:
PS. You must also dislike all these harem games then. You know, where a guy collects up to a dozen women, all without any downsides at all ;)

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I think some folks need to chill. So much anger and impatience out there. Okay so I am in a good mood and I got laid today and somebody bought me a bottle of my favourite malt and I have some Heavy Rock on to calm me.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Redgy

Mark17

May 15, 2017
So i'm the only one who wants to bang Ian's milf boss Minerva?
I wanted, but as lesson for her bossy attitude... Something in the lines of Acting Lesson when the MC ex-girlfriend blackmail you and you are oblige to have date and sex with her, but that's doesn't mean you have to like, instead you make sex with her angry almost looks like as rape!

Reactions: rKnight

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I wanted, but as lesson for her bossy attitude... Something in the lines of Acting Lesson when the MC ex-girlfriend blackmail you and you are oblige to have date and sex with her, but that's doesn't mean you have to like, instead you make sex with her angry almost looks like as rape!
Also, I wanted to write something about this new game of EvaKiss: It is great, better than GGGB in my opinion mostly because of Art, for me in GGGB there something wrong with the Art, I don't know i think it is the shading in the drawing they don't exist in that game, but here there are better than other 2D erotic games outher that.

Reactions: rKnight

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Also, why is it so bad when there are no downsides to a relationship. I always thought that was how they are supposed to be :confused:
Says who?

There's no world in which carrying on simultaneous relationships with multiple people will have no downsides.

And even if you meet THE ONE and choose to be monogamous, there is still a downside -- you can't meet new people.

Everything in life has a downside. Even life itself.

Obviously the game is a fantasy so most people want to see more upside than downside. My point is that FOR ME it would add enjoyment to the game for there to be more balanced consequences, which would add nuance and tension to your choices. YMMV.

PS. You must also dislike all these harem games then. You know, where a guy collects up to a dozen women, all without any downsides at all
I do dislike them which I why I enjoy games that are as distinct from them as possible.

Aug 29, 2019
I loved playing through what the game has to offer so far.

I am genuinely invested in the story, particularly of the male character (Ian)

I was captivated by Holly very quickly and what's special is that its her passion and character that attracts me the most. She is gentle natured, kind hearted, humble and talented and its also pretty obvious that she is insecure. I find her to be such a grounded character and her shyness, reactions are just so wholesome and cute.

I legit have not and will not get involved romantically with any other girl. For so long I was worried about whether she was an actual romance option or not - so you could imagine my glee when Ian finally adopted my views about her and started considering her as a potential romance partner. And when I had Ian say he liked someone (to Holly trying to give her a subtle hint) and she responded that she liked someone to, my god, that moment was just, just so. damn. iridescent, picturesque, beautiful. :love::love::love:

I hope she got the message and didn't believe I was talking about someone else, but because of her insecurity I'm not sure (But she is also smart so I hope at the very least the seed has been planted).

Honestly, I don't even care about how many (other) scenes I miss by going after her exclusively, and I wont mind at all if the romance scenes with her are not particularly raunchy/lewd - in fact I would really dig a more intimate and sensual vibe, more about who can give more as opposed to who can take more (Me a 19 year old, single virgin am trying to describe what type of sex I would like depicted, wtf am I doing, if my mom got wind of this... Jesus :LOL:).

Anyways... I am so satisfied by just developing my (Ian's) relationship with her, having conversations and just getting to know her more bit by bit and becoming a more important, trustworthy and desirable individual in her life.

From memory I believe she is 24 - I am 19 irl so it feels even more right that she is "the one" for me. (Ian is 27 but lets not dwell on that, he is not too much older anyway)

I'm not sure if its appropriate for me to type this but I don't give a sh** about getting in her pants - I want to get into her heart, be there to support her and be a positive force in her life to help her overcome her insecurities, both those known and unknown currently. And what makes it better is that I believe she views Ian in a similar light and not a "fortress" to be conquered or a walking stick of meat to indulge in. If their relationship develops under such a light I would be mightily impressed (But I understand this is very specific and demanding so I don't know if this is the direction the creator will go in I am just sharing my hope's)

I don't know what the future plans for her are, but I hope that this "vibe" she gives off does not fragment and shatter as we go on (unless done in an interesting and understandable way, so not the 'oh look I really was a slutty, bad girl after all because "reasons" now let me choke you as I ride you since we are alone' type of change, vivid description but I think my point has been made :ROFLMAO:).

I hope that somehow our relationship will bloom in a natural and satisfying way, sure there might be bumps on the way, secrets and surprises but that is how relationships are and it would enhance it if done right. A good example would the visual novel Katawa Shoujo where the girls had, yes the attractive qualities, but also personal issues, trauma and strenuous responsibilities which one would only gain privy to by developing a close relationship - I can see the potential for something similar in this game but of course Its up to the creator on what they want to do, this is just my thoughts. (again I know how demanding this would be, so i'm not really expecting this, but if you are reading this creator, would you consider doing it for her, just Holly ;))

The chemistry between Ian, Holly and Lena was just gold for real, I really love how the creator took the time to explore that. The scene at the park between them just encapsulated their compatibility with each other. (y)

Now as for Lena, I will be more succinct when talking about her path (this comment is already too long). It is interesting but Ian's just hooked me more, making my own book and the whole thing with Holly amongst other things just swept me up in a whirlwind.

But in Lena's case I am particularly interested in how the interactions with that very intelligent businessman dude will go (forgot name). His character and dialogue is intriguing and I share Lena's curiosity and fascination in him. And I have to mention that photo shoot scene with her and him, the flow they had, the photo's particularly the ones which were taken when I selected the playful vibe and the dialogue that accompanied it - good gods that was great,. Holly is still number one (of course). But the seductive, lustful, fun energy in that sequence of scenes made the real life star Marylyn Monroe just pop into my head. Lena nailed that. And funnily enough you are named after her Monroe (maybe a coincidence) so I think you were deliberately going for that type of atmosphere and look, I know next to nothing about the real Marylyn Monroe but I have seen some of her scenes and that sort of playful, and innocent yet sexy vibe was really stand out in that scene. I loved it, Lena loved it, The business dude loved it, really well done. (y)

Honestly I don't really know what this comment was about, Its my first one on this site. But I really wanted to get across how your writing and art has engaged me so much. I want to thank you for putting this project out there free of charge, and I also wanted to share some of my thoughts on the quality experiences you have crafted for us and my hopes for the future.

And just to make it absolutely clear, I am totally not trying to assert that my preferences and hopes are the most profound and desirable in an attempt to sway you or anyone else that my way is the best way, I just wanted to openly share what my thoughts are on the relationship with Holly so far and my personal hopes. Its totally your creative vision to do as you desire with and I'm not delusional as to consider myself an uprising professional or learned critique, your writing just evoked some things within me which I would find interesting if explored.

At this point most of you are probably thinking I should go get a girlfriend already! Or maybe that I'm a loser for making such a long comment. But It was worth it - especially if some of you guys resonate with they stuff I was saying. (Maybe my comments about not caring too much about sex scenes but rather special the moments with Holly was borderline heretical but i'm not taking that back!)

Am I simping for Holly? It actually feels pretty good. Please make me simp for her more Monroe!

*ahem* well I think that i'm going to stop now because I am not saying anything of sustenance anymore. Keep up the awesome work!

Oh and none of you better have your di** out when Holly is on screen. Your goddamn hands best be on your bibles or over your hearts in salute to her. (unless its sexy fun time, sexy fun time is the only exception!)

That last bit was a joke chillax...

*sharpens knife as you scroll past the comment*

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I loved playing through what the game has to offer so far.

I am genuinely invested in the story, particularly of the male character (Ian)

I was captivated by Holly very quickly and what's special is that its her passion and character that attracts me the most. She is gentle natured, kind hearted, humble and talented and its also pretty obvious that she is insecure. I find her to be such a grounded character and her shyness, reactions are just so wholesome and cute.

I legit have not and will not get involved romantically with any other girl. For so long I was worried about whether she was an actual romance option or not - so you could imagine my glee when Ian finally adopted my views about her and started considering her as a potential romance partner. And when I had Ian say he liked someone (to Holly trying to give her a subtle hint) and she responded that she liked someone to, my god, that moment was just, just so. damn. iridescent, picturesque, beautiful. :love::love::love:

I hope she got the message and didn't believe I was talking about someone else, but because of her insecurity I'm not sure (But she is also smart so I hope at the very least the seed has been planted).

Honestly, I don't even care about how many (other) scenes I miss by going after her exclusively, and I wont mind at all if the romance scenes with her are not particularly raunchy/lewd - in fact I would really dig a more intimate and sensual vibe, more about who can give more as opposed to who can take more (Me a 19 year old, single virgin am trying to describe what type of sex I would like depicted, wtf am I doing, if my mom got wind of this... Jesus :LOL:).

Anyways... I am so satisfied by just developing my (Ian's) relationship with her, having conversations and just getting to know her more bit by bit and becoming a more important, trustworthy and desirable individual in her life.

From memory I believe she is 24 - I am 19 irl so it feels even more right that she is "the one" for me. (Ian is 27 but lets not dwell on that, he is not too much older anyway)

I'm not sure if its appropriate for me to type this but I don't give a sh** about getting in her pants - I want to get into her heart, be there to support her and be a positive force in her life to help her overcome her insecurities, both those known and unknown currently. And what makes it better is that I believe she views Ian in a similar light and not a "fortress" to be conquered or a walking stick of meat to indulge in. If their relationship develops under such a light I would be mightily impressed (But I understand this is very specific and demanding so I don't know if this is the direction the creator will go in I am just sharing my hope's)

I don't know what the future plans for her are, but I hope that this "vibe" she gives off does not fragment and shatter as we go on (unless done in an interesting and understandable way, so not the 'oh look I really was a slutty, bad girl after all because "reasons" now let me choke you as I ride you since we are alone' type of change, vivid description but I think my point has been made :ROFLMAO:).

I hope that somehow our relationship will bloom in a natural and satisfying way, sure there might be bumps on the way, secrets and surprises but that is how relationships are and it would enhance it if done right. A good example would the visual novel Katawa Shoujo where the girls had, yes the attractive qualities, but also personal issues, trauma and strenuous responsibilities which one would only gain privy to by developing a close relationship - I can see the potential for something similar in this game but of course Its up to the creator on what they want to do, this is just my thoughts. (again I know how demanding this would be, so i'm not really expecting this, but if you are reading this creator, would you consider doing it for her, just Holly ;))

The chemistry between Ian, Holly and Lena was just gold for real, I really love how the creator took the time to explore that. The scene at the park between them just encapsulated their compatibility with each other. (y)

Now as for Lena, I will be more succinct when talking about her path (this comment is already too long). It is interesting but Ian's just hooked me more, making my own book and the whole thing with Holly amongst other things just swept me up in a whirlwind.

But in Lena's case I am particularly interested in how the interactions with that very intelligent businessman dude will go (forgot name). His character and dialogue is intriguing and I share Lena's curiosity and fascination in him. And I have to mention that photo shoot scene with her and him, the flow they had, the photo's particularly the ones which were taken when I selected the playful vibe and the dialogue that accompanied it - good gods that was great,. Holly is still number one (of course). But the seductive, lustful, fun energy in that sequence of scenes made the real life star Marylyn Monroe just pop into my head. Lena nailed that. And funnily enough you are named after her Monroe (maybe a coincidence) so I think you were deliberately going for that type of atmosphere and look, I know next to nothing about the real Marylyn Monroe but I have seen some of her scenes and that sort of playful, and innocent yet sexy vibe was really stand out in that scene. I loved it, Lena loved it, The business dude loved it, really well done. (y)

Honestly I don't really know what this comment was about, Its my first one on this site. But I really wanted to get across how your writing and art has engaged me so much. I want to thank you for putting this project out there free of charge, and I also wanted to share some of my thoughts on the quality experiences you have crafted for us and my hopes for the future.

And just to make it absolutely clear, I am totally not trying to assert that my preferences and hopes are the most profound and desirable in an attempt to sway you or anyone else that my way is the best way, I just wanted to openly share what my thoughts are on the relationship with Holly so far and my personal hopes. Its totally your creative vision to do as you desire with and I'm not delusional as to consider myself an uprising professional or learned critique, your writing just evoked some things within me which I would find interesting if explored.

At this point most of you are probably thinking I should go get a girlfriend already! Or maybe that I'm a loser for making such a long comment. But It was worth it - especially if some of you guys resonate with they stuff I was saying. (Maybe my comments about not caring too much about sex scenes but rather special the moments with Holly was borderline heretical but i'm not taking that back!)

Am I simping for Holly? It actually feels pretty good. Please make me simp for her more Monroe!

*ahem* well I think that i'm going to stop now because I am not saying anything of sustenance anymore. Keep up the awesome work!

Oh and none of you better have your di** out when Holly is on screen. Your goddamn hands best be on your bibles or over your hearts in salute to her. (unless its sexy fun time, sexy fun time is the only exception!)

That last bit was a joke chillax...

*sharpens knife as you scroll past the comment*
this is one long comment.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Also, why is it so bad when there are no downsides to a relationship. I always thought that was how they are supposed to be
In real life? Absolutely. But in fiction, well... nobody wants to read about happy people. Conflict drives drama. So, a relationship with no potential tensions is happy if you can get it, but a slog to read about for long stretches. So, I get where that sentiment is coming from.

Not that I'm knocking EvaKiss because I loved GGGB, and I'm liking Lena's half of ORS so far... But, indeed, once past a certain threshold in GGGB, the relationship choices are an emotional cakewalk. It would have been fun, for example, if Eva resisted Ashley's domineering or cheating.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes