SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Wow, Lena, your trolling gets better and better. Some really fell for it. Well done.

On a serious note, if we're going to get the developed budget system, I assume we're finally going to have proper sums of money and prices instead of the arbitrary values (Money = 2) that only Eva knows the meaning of. I'm glad that she wants to polish the game from the start. Better to flesh out the concept before you go about with your story instead of adding/removing elements in the middle of development like certain someone *cough* Mr Dots *cough*.
yeah, i would love to have real money values and not the type: oh hey, let's buy a brand new Audi A8, it cost's only $$$$ :D

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Fan Sigs Updated/
View attachment 620582 View attachment 620583 View attachment 620584

View attachment 620585 View attachment 620586 View attachment 620587

View attachment 620588

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/634527_OurRedString.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/634528_OurRedString1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/634529_OurRedString2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/634530_OurRedString3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/634531_OurRedString4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/634532_OurRedString5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/634533_OurRedString6.gif
Thanks so much :love:

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
New mystery character
Not all characters that will play a part in Our Red String have been introduced yet. There are a few that will be making their appearance as the story goes on.
In Chapter 2 you will meet a new one that hasn't been revealed yet.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Unlocked
New mystery character
Not all characters that will play a part in Our Red String have been introduced yet. There are a few that will be making their appearance as the story goes on.
Nice silhoute.

Finally a hot ebony girl?:love:
Hope so, would be a possible waifu.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Unlocked
New mystery character
Considering that it looks that she is naked, it is very probable that she is a stripper. Probably from the same club where Lena is going to work at.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
cindy is a very expensive girl. :ROFLMAO:think about ivy:unsure:
a new girl nice.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Game is good so far, cant believe the amount of people complaining, while some are valid points, some are just sooo... dumb... The main complaint I agree with is the re-tread... and I wouldnt mind it thta much if the "ctrl" button worked... if the dialogue is the same who cares from whose point of view it is ? let us skip it till a line is added from the perspective of the new character... instead we had to re-read the whole cafe exchange during the Holly date... which only had 1 NEW LINE...

As for the other stuff comparing it to GGBB and how those characters were better... ROFLMAO... really ? let me laugh even louder... most were such pathetic stereotypes that they made me physically ill... I'd take bland over shitty over the top representations any day...

Jack - typical fuckwad meathead that let his 30 mins of fame go to his head... and no, his development if Ashley changes him doesnt make up for what a dickhead he is in every other route, or even in that one before his change...

Tyrone - omg... this guy was pushed so hard I honestly almost quit the game... the main way to shut him down comes from saying a line that he then tries to accuse Ash as being racist, when his whole existence and especially his fuckass song about Snow Bunnies is racist to the max.

Arthur - cant believe this dude has fans... honestly his fate in any of the endings that dont revolve around him are grin-inducing and feels-good moments.

The Two Gang-bangers - They make me hate my race... even though they are mixed (bla-tino)... I know they are supposed to be shitty people, but they got represented as kind of winners when those people are generally scum that fail at life.

The mom's new husband - forgot his name, as he's the only one I could see written well and able to get away with teh shit he does... he's so real I just avoided him, his route hits very deep as their are plenty of people like him among people in power (Weinstein, Ranierre, etc).

The nice guys dont need an entry as people hate them anyway for not being scum (Dave, Eric, Dad).

I wont go into the women as I liked all of them except Eva at first, her "sexual liberation" at the start pissed me off, I redeemed her, but was never able to forgive the BS she did... Jess and the Librarian were fine.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Game is good so far, cant believe the amount of people complaining, while some are valid points, some are just sooo... dumb... The main complaint I agree with is the re-tread... and I wouldnt mind it thta much if the "ctrl" button worked... if the dialogue is the same who cares from whose point of view it is ? let us skip it till a line is added from the perspective of the new character... instead we had to re-read the whole cafe exchange during the Holly date... which only had 1 NEW LINE...

As for the other stuff comparing it to GGBB and how those characters were better... ROFLMAO... really ? let me laugh even louder... most were such pathetic stereotypes that they made me physically ill... I'd take bland over shitty over the top representations any day...

Jack - typical fuckwad meathead that let his 30 mins of fame go to his head... and no, his development if Ashley changes him doesnt make up for what a dickhead he is in every other route, or even in that one before his change...

Tyrone - omg... this guy was pushed so hard I honestly almost quit the game... the main way to shut him down comes from saying a line that he then tries to accuse Ash as being racist, when his whole existence and especially his fuckass song about Snow Bunnies is racist to the max.

Arthur - cant believe this dude has fans... honestly his fate in any of the endings that dont revolve around him are grin-inducing and feels-good moments.

The Two Gang-bangers - They make me hate my race... even though they are mixed (bla-tino)... I know they are supposed to be shitty people, but they got represented as kind of winners when those people are generally scum that fail at life.

The mom's new husband - forgot his name, as he's the only one I could see written well and able to get away with teh shit he does... he's so real I just avoided him, his route hits very deep as their are plenty of people like him among people in power (Weinstein, Ranierre, etc).

The nice guys dont need an entry as people hate them anyway for not being scum (Dave, Eric, Dad).

I wont go into the women as I liked all of them except Eva at first, her "sexual liberation" at the start pissed me off, I redeemed her, but was never able to forgive the BS she did... Jess and the Librarian were fine.
I agree 100%, too bad is not possible to stack likes.

Reactions: KekKoo and Rythan25

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Characters in GGGB might've been quite stereotypical, but they don't sound so shitty when they managed to get such a big emotional reaction from you lol! I personally liked them if they were a bit too cookie cutter, but GGGB explored some typical cliches while giving some thought and depth to those characters. Writing a character you love to hate is also good writing lol but I agree with your views on ORS. Eca Kiss seems to be taking her characters more seriously this time around and this might piss some people off, but I'm loving it so far. Can't wait so see what we get to do with them

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Unlocked
New mystery character
nice, it looks like the first black girl in the game :)
someone already said it would be cool if she's works as a dancer in a club with Ivy :D
Jeremy invites Ian to the club one night, he introduces her to him and they fuck in a toilete 15 min after... :D

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
The main complaint I agree with is the re-tread... and I wouldnt mind it thta much if the "ctrl" button worked... if the dialogue is the same who cares from whose point of view it is ? let us skip it till a line is added from the perspective of the new character... instead we had to re-read the whole cafe exchange during the Holly date... which only had 1 NEW LINE...
That's more of a quirk of Ren'Py. All you have to do is go into the options and check "Skip Unread Text". Also there were more lines that were new from what I could see, but you are right that it was mostly the same.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked
New mystery character
Either an ebony or a mixed girl. Honestly, a hot mixed girl would be nice.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Don't say black girls are ugly, don't say asian guys have small dicks. OK?
But asian guys do tend to have smaller dicks. :D It is not a lie, not even a personal opinion (like the one about black girls). It is a fact. Why are people not supposed to say it?

Reactions: zOrg5
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes