flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Gotta say I'm so impressed with this so far. Love the new art style, I didn't think I would like it at first when I saw the previews but after playing this the old style doesn't hold a candle to the new. The dual protagonists is a genius move, so interesting seeing the same story from different perspectives. And I like the cast of diverse characters introduced, the shy and awkward Holly being an immediate standout or the super hot yet kind of a bitch Ivy.

I do hope some themes from GGGB make it in to this game. I'd like to see character customization come back, tattoos piercings and hair color for both main characters. I'd like to see pregnancy come back expanded, perhaps with a system to allow for protected or unprotected sex which could result in knocking up or becoming knocked up with any of the romancable characters. And finally with the popularity of Jasmine as well as my personal love of her I'd like to see a new trans/dickgirl character.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
And finally with the popularity of Jasmine as well as my personal love of her I'd like to see a new trans/dickgirl character.
Oof. If Eva really decides to add a trans girl into the mix, I hope we get a cute-looking one who is better written and behaves like other girls, instead of being too gropey and demanding like Jas. Away with the stereotypes.
And... it could also provide a perfect opportunity for Ian to question and explore his sexuality. Hell, we could not even know that one of the girls is trans already! What if it's Holly, lmao. You show your interest in her and then she reveals that she's trans. Are you still interested to try and make it work? Do you say that you're not into it? Do you panic and ghost her? Fuck, I sold myself on the idea. Please, Eva.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Oof. If Eva really decides to add a trans girl into the mix, I hope we get a cute-looking one who is better written and behaves like other girls, instead of being too gropey and demanding like Jas. Away with the stereotypes.
While I didn't have any problems with Jasmine I'll agree that if a new trans character is added I'd want them to be a completely new character not just a rehash of Jasmine. And though I don't think Holly will end up having a dong, I will agree that should a trans character get added they should be part of the main cast rather than a side character like Jasmine.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
And... it could also provide a perfect opportunity for Ian to question and explore his sexuality. Hell, we could not even know that one of the girls is trans already! What if it's Holly, lmao. You show your interest in her and then she reveals that she's trans. Are you still interested to try and make it work? Do you say that you're not into it? Do you panic and ghost her? Fuck, I sold myself on the idea. Please, Eva.
While I didn't have any problems with Jasmine I'll agree that if a new trans character is added I'd want them to be a completely new character not just a rehash of Jasmine. And though I don't think Holly will end up having a dong, I will agree that should a trans character get added they should be part of the main cast rather than a side character like Jasmine.
+1

Oct 31, 2019
While I wasn't super happy that the game/story starts on Ian's path, I did eventually enjoy picking the bad choice options for him. Usually when playing these games, the options that might lead to encounters that one might like to see happen is the focus, but i found i was picking those that made life give him lemons. Not sexy, but fun. I think I am working toward him getting all new friends.

Lena, there seemed like less content for her, but I enjoyed her content. She needs one more friend that is a woman. Maybe a musician of some kind. Sort of didn't like there was no option on the final nude modeling job, but I understood why it would be needed to be to have the two paths interact near the end of the update. Speaking of update, what a way to kickoff a new VN! Really a lot there.

One thing I want to mention that was an issue in Good Girl too, try not to reuse dialog. So, when Lena talks to two different characters about the same problem, don't just add a sentence or two, leaving all the other dialog the same. Also, don't simply transpose a different figure in the same pose, when placing different characters in an event that occurs in different paths.

Keep it up (y)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Character design (Alison)

I like Alison's design quite a lot, too. She's one of Ian's friends, and she sports a more busty, mature look (even though she's only one year older). She's unapologetic about her personality and seems to have her priorities really straight. I have in mind two main roles for her, and you'll be seeing them in Chapter 2... And one of those could end up bringing conflict.

What do you think about Alison? Do you like her design and personality? What kind of relationship are you hoping Ian to have with her?

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Character design (Alison)

I like Alison's design quite a lot, too. She's one of Ian's friends, and she sports a more busty, mature look (even though she's only one year older). She's unapologetic about her personality and seems to have her priorities really straight. I have in mind two main roles for her, and you'll be seeing them in Chapter 2... And one of those could end up bringing conflict.

What do you think about Alison? Do you like her design and personality? What kind of relationship are you hoping Ian to have with her?
One of my favourites, next to Cindy and maybe Ivy. She seems like she's down for some dirty fun too :p

Oct 31, 2019
Allison? What I saw of her I liked. A character that will either be lead away from her structured world or impose it others. Sort of like her cool somewhat demanding (bitchy if you like) demeanor. Very attractive too. The sort of character that can have surprises happen in her life. (y)

Reactions: jörgen hermansson
Oct 31, 2019
Not the same as becoming a rapist or something, but you can make some slightly bad choices for him already. His saving grace in my view. Like the fight in the street. I let the dopey friend get beat up, glasses stomped. Ian was like 'eh, you had it coming' haha Also you can make Wade and Cindy have a bad night. Treat his sparing partner like furniture. Etc. Also, he is the best candidate to become the transsexual character, rather than introducing one.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes