RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This sweet old couple also deserve their own character cards. Ed is a Capricorn (like Lena's Dad) and the good-natured Molly a Virgo.
Ed can probably kick the asses of some of those wannabe mma fighters. :LOL:
He also has good inteligence and charisma.

But Molly is higher on both of those stats. So she is bound to figure it out if Ed starts lusting over Lena. :oops::LOL:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Ed can probably kick the asses of some of those wannabe mma fighters. :LOL:
He also has good inteligence and charisma.

But Molly is higher on both of those stats. So she is bound to figure it out if Ed starts lusting over Lena. :oops::LOL:
Dammit, Ed should start lusting over his wife! If everything goes to shit for Ian and Lena, I at least hope for a happy ending for Molly & Ed!

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Seymour, Stan, good Jessica, bad Jessica, Billy, Agnes and Lola?
In the description of the van Dykes EvaKiss compared Ed's sign to Lena's dad's sign. So dad and mom are very likely cards. There are still the mayor characters Stan and Seymour left. So 3 more. I'd go with Jess, Billy and Lola.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
It's been hinted that Lola is not a normal cat and Lena can even lose points to it. Will there be a surprise furry that goes along with whatever surprise planned for the cat?

Reactions: FugginDamaged
Jul 6, 2021
It's been hinted that Lola is not a normal cat and Lena can even lose points to it. Will there be a surprise furry that goes along with whatever surprise planned for the cat?
I had Ian lose points with Lola when he fucked someone else other than Lena, even though it was in that girl's place (forget who.) Maybe Cherry? I think she even hissed at him next time they met.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I had Ian lose points with Lola when he fucked someone else other than Lena, even though it was in that girl's place (forget who.) Maybe Cherry? I think she even hissed at him next time they met.
I'm fairly sure Lola reacts negatively to Ian if he fucks Cindy.

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I think it's like I dream of Jeannie or Sabrina where the Jeannie can shapeshift. It'd be hilarious if Lola turns out to be a hot bombshell.

Nov 15, 2020
In the description of the van Dykes EvaKiss compared Ed's sign to Lena's dad's sign. So dad and mom are very likely cards. There are still the mayor characters Stan and Seymour left. So 3 more. I'd go with Jess, Billy and Lola.
Good point. That also makes sense in regards to the upcoming episode, obviously. But I also think it would be weird to give the two versions of Jess the same stats… We'll see!

Reactions: dundun
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes