lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
In the description of the van Dykes EvaKiss compared Ed's sign to Lena's dad's sign. So dad and mom are very likely cards. There are still the mayor characters Stan and Seymour left. So 3 more. I'd go with Jess, Billy and Lola.
Did Wade have 1? Can't remember.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I like the cheating kink and in this game what I'd like to see is the possibility of Lena cheating on Ian or eventually another Ian's gf cheating on him. Is there (enough) content on the first or second possibility (or both)?
TY
This game is luckily one of the high qualitie novels with realism to an extent way more than other (in my opinion this is the main reason why its the best game on this site at the moment) so you can play your cheracters how you want, people react too our decissions and the whole world is not turn around your MC so if you want you can play both Ian or lena as a bad Persom/bad friend stealing other girlfriends or getting cheated on Lena can cheat on Ian or other way around and even on Ian there are some teasers depends how you play that it also could happen (in the future Holly/Alison) with other girls if you prefer and play that way and choose the right decissions this game has a lot of replay value.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This game is luckily one of the high qualitie novels with realism to an extent way more than other (in my opinion this is the main reason why its the best game on this site at the moment) so you can play your cheracters how you want, people react too our decissions and the whole world is not turn around your MC so if you want you can play both Ian or lena as a bad Persom/bad friend stealing other girlfriends or getting cheated on Lena can cheat on Ian or other way around and even on Ian there are some teasers depends how you play that it also could happen (in the future Holly/Alison) with other girls if you prefer and play that way and choose the right decissions this game has a lot of replay value.
Thanks. So if I understood correctly there's a "teaser" of Holly cheating on him but no actual content. That's one situation other than Lena\Ian cheating that I'd definitely find interesting (with Allison not so much), let's hope to have something before the game reaches its end.

Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks. So if I understood correctly there's a "teaser" of Holly cheating on him but no actual content. That's one situation other than Lena\Ian cheating that I'd definitely find interesting (with Allison not so much), let's hope to have something before the game reaches its end.
yes with lena and ian there is already content on both sides, but I personally enjoy them not so much together I am more a fan of cindy/ian or alison/ian or espacially holly/ian but there are a lot of teasers so it will prob happen in the future if you play that way choose the right decissions.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018

The guest star from GGGB has two versions, depending on how you played the game. Her stats are very similar, with just a few small changes to represent the differences of how Jessica has lived her last few years. Her zodiac sign is Aries, like Jeremy.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Good point. That also makes sense in regards to the upcoming episode, obviously. But I also think it would be weird to give the two versions of Jess the same stats… We'll see!
Well, you were right about the 2 Jessicas :). So that leaves Seymour and Stan. And I guess Lena's parents and Lola. Her parents will likely drop on one day, too. So it's only 4 more days until she runs out of cards.
I am weirdly excited about that :D As if something is going to happen. Like she finally reveals the title of chapter 9.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Well, you were right about the 2 Jessicas :). So that leaves Seymour and Stan. And I guess Lena's parents and Lola. Her parents will likely drop on one day, too. So it's only 4 more days until she runs out of cards.
I am weirdly excited about that :D As if something is going to happen. Like she finally reveals the title of chapter 9.
Jessica's two versions are counted separately, so that leaves only three more cards. My guess is Seymour, Stan and maybe Billy.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Jessica's two versions are counted separately, so that leaves only three more cards. My guess is Seymour, Stan and maybe Billy.
There have only been 20 cards as of yet :) Cards 15, 16, 23, 24, 25 are still missing.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017

The guest star from GGGB has two versions, depending on how you played the game. Her stats are very similar, with just a few small changes to represent the differences of how Jessica has lived her last few years. Her zodiac sign is Aries, like Jeremy.
so wait, good jess is more athletic than bad jess? not that i don't think good jess wouldn't want to keep in shape, but i think bad jess has more reasons to want to look good.
also she has more opportunities to exercise, if you catch my meaning;)

Reactions: T800 and Ghostly

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
so wait, good jess is more athletic than bad jess? not that i don't think good jess wouldn't want to keep in shape, but i think bad jess has more reasons to want to look good.
also she has more opportunities to exercise, if you catch my meaning;)
This is just my take, but I think in this case athletics might indicate "health" as good Jess quits the hard drugs and stops having casual sex as much as she used to (therefore less STD risk).
I assume it is also implied that she generally lives a more healthy lifestyle (studying something she likes, so better mental health. Probably awake at proper hours of the day therefore getting more sunlight, her diet may even have improved).

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes