BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
BlandChili

I never ask before so I do now: who is your favorite male character in this game?
Tough question actually. I guess it's Ian but that's a boring answer given that he's a protagonist and POV character.
Runner up might be Stan after the considerations below?

Truth be told I don't really like a lot of them. Robert's a prick, Perry's a sloth and Axel's a boar. Seymour is too old that I'd find him interesting (sexually) and the same goes for Ed, even if he didn't have the belly. I think Jeremy is pathetic. Stan is perhaps too timid for my liking but generally he seems like a nice enough fellow, if you don't catch him wacking off to your pictures that is.
I'm neutral-ish towards Wade and Mike. I think Wade's in a tough spot, not a bad person, but he doesn't come across as the best boyfriend ever, he could also use a filter every once in a while, he is somewhat uncouth. Mike's a lay for Lena and one I'm not really interested in.

I guess if we were looking at them just for their physical qualities and disregarding their personalities, I would say that I'd fuck Axel and Jeremy, maybe Mike and Ian if I vibed with them in whatever hypothetical situation I encountered them.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hehehe BlandChili likes her men, jacked, tall and with big cocks i guess... And yeah, Stan is the man...
Well, at least for casual sex. I mean, what's the point of it if they aren't at least good looking and packin'?

But I behaved the same towards women, in terms of pursuing sex casually, I only picked the pretty ones.

Reactions: the3m_dude and jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Well, at least for casual sex. I mean, what's the point of it if they aren't at least good looking and packin'?

But I behaved the same towards women, in terms of pursuing sex casually, I only picked the pretty ones.
Yeah it makes sense, can't blame you on that. Well all available feedback suggests i have to get jacked...

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah it makes sense, can't blame you on that. Well all available feedback suggests i have to get jacked...
Or be a pretty lady
I am sorry too say I read this so often on this forum but thats not true:rolleyes:only if you go for one typ of a women and than you cant complain because you are not better than them(and do actually the same) but just blame them that they go for looks but you do the same?:unsure:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I am sorry too say I read this so often on this forum but thats not true:rolleyes:only if you go for one typ of a women and than you cant complain because you are not better than them(and do actually the same) but just blame them that they go for looks but you do the same?:unsure:
I don't blame them for anything... I just want to know what they are looking for in a guy, in order to maximize my success with the ladies.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I have to admit I don't really understand your comment. I do the same as what?

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
You can only be athletiс if you're having a healthy lifestyle, and her lifestyle is anything but. You need to remember that this bad Jess is not the same young and full of energy Jess from GGGB who enjoyed being the center of attention. This Jess... is tired. Both emotionally and physically. She's not as motivated to keep her body in the best shape anymore, it's not like she has any aspirations and goals like Ivy. We saw in the bad ending for Jess that she's not happy living that life, she just doesn't know if she can do any better. Bad Jess has more in common with Wade than Ivy or Lena.
Hmm not sure about the first statement. I know some athletic people with perfect fit bodies addicted to cocaine and living 24/7 an unhealthy lifestyle cicle of partying+drugs&alcohol+poor sleeping.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

The guest star from GGGB has two versions, depending on how you played the game. Her stats are very similar, with just a few small changes to represent the differences of how Jessica has lived her last few years. Her zodiac sign is Aries, like Jeremy.
I've never known what was the choice that makes Jessica looks to change.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes