mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I see Seymour like a old and rich Axel. He's a capitalist pig and he's used always get what he wants when he wants. And now, he wants Lena be his submissive slave doll, making she have no other options of work besides photoshoots with him, corrupting her in this photoshoots and buy her with expensive lingeries and jewels. I'm playing around looking for what might happen if Lena, in one of those photo shoots, refused Seymour when he attacked her more directly. Maybe he finds out about Ian and Lena's sexual/romantic relationship and thinks that to have Lena for him he's going to need to destroy and take Ian away from her?
comrade:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: jduk and lipe2410

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I've never known what was the choice that makes Jessica looks to change.
It's not just Robert. It's sleeping with Robert or Mike. IMO, it should be for Jeremy too if Lena's going out with Ian, but we're introduced to Jessica before that opportunity occurs, so it would be complicated from a design standpoint.

The reasoning was to have Jessica match the way you're playing the game, assuming you've played GGGB the same way based on player decisions, so that your old game Jessica is more likely to match your ORS Jess. Importing the GGGB save would've been too much extra programming work for one cameo character. Eva arguably could've done a brief questions pop-up at the beginning of ORS on players' decisions from GGGB, but again, that might've been overkill for a standalone game in the same universe with only one or two shared bit-characters. + it might make the ORS intro less welcoming to new players who haven't played GGGB.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
maybe because some people miss Arthur. in GGGB strangely most people loved the sadistic pervert Arthur. just ask dundun :D. ORS has nothing of that sort yet and only Ward seems sinister enough to fit the role.
I don't think it'll happen, but Stan has the potential to creep into a somewhat similar role that combines Arthur and Ashley's GGGB daddy in a spite + desperation revenge-of-the-incel plotline, especially if he gets blackmail material or earns a bunch of cash through a programming breakthrough while his roommates are skint (or addicted to drugs once that path starts snowballing). There are a lot of unknowns with him and potential decisions that could show off his good or bad sides, if Eva cares to delve into them. He's a side character whose story could shrink or grow based on Patreon interest.

The scenario doesn't sound that hot to me, which makes me suspect it might not happen, though I'm sure a select few might enjoy it.

Last edited:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

The big baddie is a force to be reckoned with. He's always been the smartest guy in the room, and has used that to build up his wealth and charisma. And, of course, he has a twisted mind, but you haven't seen much of that yet... His zodiac sign is Leo.
Now that's a Chad!

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
No idea. I just know it because i play 2 playthrough with the only difference been Lena fuck Robert or not and when she fucks him we have bad jess.
I'm not sure it's dependent on that. On my playthrough I have bad Jess and my Lena didn't have sex with Robert.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017

The big baddie is a force to be reckoned with. He's always been the smartest guy in the room, and has used that to build up his wealth and charisma. And, of course, he has a twisted mind, but you haven't seen much of that yet... His zodiac sign is Leo.
Come on man, this card seems to be wayyy off. He is just slightly less athletic than Jeremy? Who is this dude, Master Roshi?
Also, idk about you guys but Syemour clearly doesnt come off as a someone with 10 wits. Quoting some random philosopher doesnt make you witty, it makes you look like a dickhead.
These are basically fuck you stats, inflated just so that he can be the true big baddie. I guess Seymour will play his biggest role with Lena, as he can influence wherever she works (as a waitress or model or musician). Ian will also have issues, as Seymour can block publishing his book, but Ian also seems to have some sort of MMA career in the works it seems.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

If he have these stats and he's clearly submissive and less charismatic than Agnes, then her will have 11 on everything??

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Looks like you wish come true bro. Oh no, even better. :LOL:
Yeah, Seymour's wits and athletics stats feel inflated. So far, he hasn't said or done anything wittier than your average philosophy student. Eva Kiss probably gave him a 10 because he's rich. 7 in athletics compared to Ian and Robert's 6 is a joke. He's almost twice as athletic as Wade. :KEK:

Reactions: jduk and ccav999

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Damn look at those stats, I can't wait for LEna to have more scenes with Seymour, hopefully in chapter 9 we get something juicy finally...

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, Seymour's wits and athletics stats feel inflated. So far, he hasn't said or done anything wittier than your average philosophy student. Eva Kiss probably gave him a 10 because he's rich. 7 in athletics compared to Ian and Robert's 6 is a joke. He's almost twice as athletic as Wade. :KEK:
I hope Eva can give us a convincing reason why his score is so high. we did't see him naked yet, maybe he does have 6-pack abs etc.

Reactions: bauman
Nov 15, 2020
I see Seymour like a old and rich Axel. He's a capitalist pig and he's used always get what he wants when he wants. And now, he wants Lena be his submissive slave doll, making she have no other options of work besides photoshoots with him, corrupting her in this photoshoots and buy her with expensive lingeries and jewels. I'm playing around looking for what might happen if Lena, in one of those photo shoots, refused Seymour when he attacked her more directly. Maybe he finds out about Ian and Lena's sexual/romantic relationship and thinks that to have Lena for him he's going to need to destroy and take Ian away from her? Or convince, use or manipulate Ian for he (Ian) convince Lena to make what Seymour wants?
Yeah. I suspect that Seymour also sees Axel as a younger version of himself, and that's one of the reasons he's working with him. They're proving to have a similar taste in women too…

I think there will be a few different scenarios for Lena and Seymour. A Nietzsche-loving Lena with high wits and charisma may turn out to be Seymour's equal, in his own eyes as well. Or she could have a far more submissive role, as you mention. When Lena talks about her secret kinks, the "to be dominated" / "being a sex slave" options (I think the wording may have been changed at some point?) are only available if she's involved with Seymour, if I recall correctly.

The scenario I'm most unsure about how will play out, is if Lena rejects Seymour's advances. It wouldn't make sense if he just backed off and accepted it, but there's limits to how dark the story is likely to turn out. Logically she would be most (financially) dependent on him if she's not on Stalkfap or doing nude modelling, but I assume there'll also be a way to avoid him if you're actually trying to play a more modest version of Lena.

I'm also unsure if Seymour will respect Ian more if he's confident and more similar to him, or if he'll see that as a reason to destroy him because he stands in his way to get to Lena. He could easily make him lose his job, and he probably has some shady dealings going on with Perry's dad the Mayor as well. So maybe he could even use his power to kick him out of his apartment. At least he's guaranteed to use that power to try to force him to stay away from Lena in some scenarios. Either way I'm looking forward to sending Ian on a kamikaze mission to take down both Axel and Seymour – regardless of whether it succeeds or not.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
And regarding Seymour's surprisingly high athletics stat: I bet he's the kind of guy who gets up at 5 AM and runs for an hour on his threadmill before breakfast, while everyone else is asleep. If so, he'll probably start bragging about it soon as well. :D

Reactions: the3m_dude
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes