bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Speaking of stats: How high can you get Ian's and Lena's stats in the current update?

For reference, in my playthrough I have Lena at 6/6/3/8 and Ian at 7/8/6/6.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Yeah, I totally agree. Especially in a game like this, limiting yourself to just what the 2 MC can see takes away a lot. Not to mention that showing (the players) what's happening elsewhere doens't break anything, the game can be set and progress like it is now: it's just more content and more fun without the limitation above.
But it's probably too late for that, Eva should have guessed it when starting out.

Fleeting Iris has a Real Time Event, that inserts a scene which happens simultaneously. I think they can be added here but trust me, so many vanila people will complain A LOT about NTR/Cheating/Cuck aspects from adding them. Just learning them now secondhandedly from Jeremy's phone and people make Ian gay already lol. Such a wasted potential.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Fleeting Iris has a Real Time Event, that inserts a scene which happens simultaneously. I think they can be added here but trust me, so many vanila people will complain A LOT about NTR/Cheating/Cuck aspects from adding them. Just learning them now secondhandedly from Jeremy's phone and people make Ian gay already lol. Such a wasted potential.
If you modify or cut a game beforehand because someone can complain :rolleyes: then you already lost before even starting out. You lost on variety, on fun\hotness, on quality. It's a fact. Let's hope Eva is smarter than that, but I must admit I have my doubts (IIRC she modified the game because someone complained a few times in the past).

Reactions: Icekatana

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I hope he has some genuine depth to him - most importantly, the ability to actually grow in some way over the course of the story, maybe due to the influence of Lena or Ian (or both) if they manage to get very close to him.
I doubt he has any incentive to do so. He owns everything, he believes himself to be the free person who can shape reality around him to his will. It's not like he's missing love or affection or some example of goodwill, so there's nothing Ian and Lena or anyone else can show him that would change his ways. Frankly, I think it's too late for him to change, and he chose the hill to die on.

The only plausible way I can see for him to "grow" is if he actually underestimates his desire for Lena and falls for her. Just like he wants to make Lena depend on him, he might become dependent on HER if he really thinks her to be the rare diamond that he seeks. And that might open the window for Lena to manipulate his desire to her advantage, because behind his bold speeches, he's just a man with predictable desires. But it would be at the cost of always giving him something that he wants. If she becomes more trouble than she's worth, he'll lose his interest and get rid of her (and probably make her life very miserable).

Ethan in GGGB had very clear desires and Ash could only influence whether he was still dating her mom or dumped her. Based on that, I wouldn't expect a player agency to affect Seymour's growth in any way, only whether he has admiration for either of the protagonists (if Lena/Ian join his side or just follow their own goals without getting in his way) and whether or not they'll be able to stop his plans. I can only see his growth after he realizes that he was outplayed by some youngsters.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think people mostly get upset if it comes out of the blue, sure some people become easily outraged but I don't really fear that with ORS.
A selling point of ORS is that our choices matter and I don't find it unreasonable that people don't want cheating to be sprung on them unless they make the decisions that would allow it to make sense.
With Alison you have to obtain the right stats and make the right choices to get with her as Ian, failing that she'll get busy with someone else. I think I've seen more people intrigued by it than outraged because it makes Alison a character with some real consequence to pursue or not.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, it is. (There's a lot of ifs and buts in that post, I'm aware!) Lena goes to the bathroom to take a shower after spending the night at Ian's place, where she meets Perry's dad who's fixing the heater. He doesn't give any reaction to her semi-dressed state, by the way, but the scene ends with his socially inept son saying to Ian and Lena that they need to go and put some clothes on.
Stupid Perry

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Can anyone post the sneak peak of Alison? I don't remember seeing it at all :unsure:
This image was posted on Discord by Eva as a sneak peek of Chapter 9. I think this is a variation of an older drawing, but Alison is holding a phone and the background seems to be the hotel room from chapter 7...
Click on the second post I quoted here.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes