WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Damn look at those stats, I can't wait for LEna to have more scenes with Seymour, hopefully in chapter 9 we get something juicy finally...
Oh god why him. He doesn't have a daddy energy to him, it's more like a grandpa energy. And I don't know, if we are to have domination scenes with Lena, I'd rather have it with a daddy than a grandpa.

Reactions: Damnd and jduk

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
I downloaded this game I open the one where there is written 32 but after starting the game closes by itself .. any advice?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
maybe because some people miss Arthur. in GGGB strangely most people loved the sadistic pervert Arthur. just ask dundun :D. ORS has nothing of that sort yet and only Ward seems sinister enough to fit the role.
Yeah, this game badly needs an Arthur-like character. Not for the sugar daddy aspect, but for the filthy lecher aspect. I don't see new characters being introduced, so we may not get one.

Maybe Stan will swoop in and save us. I don't see Ed or Seymour fitting that role, at least so far.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017

The big baddie is a force to be reckoned with. He's always been the smartest guy in the room, and has used that to build up his wealth and charisma. And, of course, he has a twisted mind, but you haven't seen much of that yet... His zodiac sign is Leo.
He is like an Evil or Bad Bruce Wayne!!!!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I hope there will be an Eskimo brothers route where Ian and Jeremy just bangs/shares everyone.
I doubt it'd involve everyone, given that Ian is only one of two protagonists and how the Lena/Jeremy route is shaping up for now.

That said, I feel like there is the potential for there to be a route that emphasises the eskimo brothers thing, at least with Alison. Emma could perhaps also be involved as Ian specifically needs to suggest her to Jeremy for them to bang. I'd also put a "maybe" down on Louise as Ian at least can show a lot of interest in her, but her status with Jeremy is determinant upon Lena first and foremost.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Oh god why him. He doesn't have a daddy energy to him, it's more like a grandpa energy.
Who are you to underestimate Grandchads super stats?

And regarding Seymour's surprisingly high athletics stat: I bet he's the kind of guy who gets up at 5 AM and runs for an hour on his threadmill before breakfast, while everyone else is asleep. If so, he'll probably start bragging about it soon as well. :D
Seymour is bringing that Hulk Hogan energy to his morning workout. Sending Ian his selfies.

1630937843885.png

Nov 15, 2020
OK, so here's some speculation that might be wide of the mark, but maybe not. I started thinking about Perry's dad, and it got me quite certain that he'll play a bigger part in the story at some point. Apart from Lena and Ian we haven't seen or heard much about any of the other characters' parents, and it wouldn't make much sense to include him in the story without any plan behind it.

Lena has also met him twice already, once in the restaurant and once in Ian and Perry's apartment, where Ian also was present. It was also hard to miss the fact that Lena wasn't fully dressed during the last meeting, even though I'm having a hard time seeing the Mayor as a sexual alternative for her. But the point of that scene was clearly to have Lena (and Ian) bump into him again, not that Eva desperately wanted a scene where someone comes to fix the heater.

In his role it's also very likely that he knows Seymour. According to his agenda page, the Mayor's affiliated with a left-leaning party, so they probably want more or less the complete opposite for the city. But his agenda continues to say that "due to the current and complicated economic situation, they have been falling short on their promised social policies". This is obviously just speculation, but that sounds like a desperate situation where he could end up being influenced by Seymour if he makes some shady "I'll make sure you'll get more money and get re-elected if you make sure I get what I want" offer. At least it seems very likely that Seymour would use his power to influence the Mayor if given the chance.

I think it's becoming apparent that one of the biggest moral choices in the game is whether to stand on Seymour's side or not. And I could see the Mayor being an important character if you choose the other side – maybe Ian, Lena and Emma could team up to help the Mayor in bringing him down? In the former scenario that extremely mild hint at something sexual between Lena and the Mayor could also come into play: Seymour could for example have Lena seduce the Mayor to get information, or to help convince him to do as he wants.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Lena has also met him twice already, once in the restaurant and once in Ian and Perry's apartment, where Ian also was present. It was also hard to miss the fact that Lena wasn't fully dressed during the last meeting, even though I'm having a hard time seeing the Mayor as a sexual alternative for her. But the point of that scene was clearly to have Lena (and Ian) bump into him again, not that Eva desperately wanted a scene where someone comes to fix the heater.
That second scene is optional to encounter though, right? From the sound of Lena's state of undress I assume it's after a Ian/Lena scene?

Reactions: punisher33
Nov 15, 2020
That second scene is optional to encounter though, right? From the sound of Lena's state of undress I assume it's after a Ian/Lena scene?
Yeah, it is. (There's a lot of ifs and buts in that post, I'm aware!) Lena goes to the bathroom to take a shower after spending the night at Ian's place, where she meets Perry's dad who's fixing the heater. He doesn't give any reaction to her semi-dressed state, by the way, but the scene ends with his socially inept son saying to Ian and Lena that they need to go and put some clothes on.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I have to say, I honestly hope that Seymour doesn't turn out to be some cliche villain stereotype character just for the sake of needing some 'ultimate adversary' for Ian or Lena. I hope he has some genuine depth to him - most importantly, the ability to actually grow in some way over the course of the story, maybe due to the influence of Lena or Ian (or both) if they manage to get very close to him. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect him to be a good guy by any stretch of the imagination, nor do I want that; I find morally grey characters far more interesting then straight up good or evil ones, because they give us something to relate to and engage with, and a personal journey we can follow along with. Game of Thrones was a great example of where morally grey is done well, and even the biggest characters had the chance to grow, or else fall.

I'm not convinced by Seymour's exaggerates stats; I wasn't with Axel either, but at least with Axel they weren't perfect 10s. I don't feel any character should have a perfect 10 in any stat, as it suggest having reached the pinnacle of that ability, and that's simply unrealistic.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I would also love to see more content of this kind. The issue is that the POV of the game are always of Ian or Lena. So it would be kinda unsatisfying if we learn of this information by having others tell the protagonists of what happened or having videos of them. I'd prefer if there is an option for those characters to cheat without the protagonists knowing (but of course the players can see what happens). My hope is that as the game progresses, Eva will add POVs of other characters for major events.
I'd rather see the event on real time, from their perspective.
Yeah, I totally agree. Especially in a game like this, limiting yourself to just what the 2 MC can see takes away a lot. Not to mention that showing (the players) what's happening elsewhere doens't break anything, the game can be set and progress like it is now: it's just more content and more fun without the limitation above.
But it's probably too late for that, Eva should have guessed it when starting out.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes