Nov 15, 2020

The big baddie is a force to be reckoned with. He's always been the smartest guy in the room, and has used that to build up his wealth and charisma. And, of course, he has a twisted mind, but you haven't seen much of that yet... His zodiac sign is Leo.
10 lust and "a twisted mind we haven’t seen much of yet"? That’s… interesting.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

The big baddie is a force to be reckoned with. He's always been the smartest guy in the room, and has used that to build up his wealth and charisma. And, of course, he has a twisted mind, but you haven't seen much of that yet... His zodiac sign is Leo.
I think it's really interesting that Eva basically confirms that Seymour is the "Big Baddie" of the Story. I don't know what this means going forward and how much it depends on our Choices as Players but this can definitely change how the Player sees Seymour and also maybe the Choices involving him.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The guy is trying take over the small business of the city, probaly was responsible for Lena been fired from restaurant so she need to do more dirty photoshoots with him and he can probaly somehow manipulate both Ian and Lena through accepting or not Ian's book. Of course he is the big baddie. And i expect been able "defeat|" him both as Ian as Lena.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

Jesus, 7 in athletic? That's more than Robert. Is he doing Uncle Iroh's workout routine or something?

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
The guy is trying take over the small business of the city, probaly was responsible for Lena been fired from restaurant so she need to do more dirty photoshoots with him and he can probaly somehow manipulate both Ian and Lena through accepting or not Ian's book. Of course he is the big baddie. And i expect been able "defeat|" him both as Ian as Lena.
I haven't thought of it... He actually wants to make Lena his sexual slave... He starts by making her financially depended on him...

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
he is the equivalent of the ashley mom boyfriend.
I wouldn't say equivalent of Anderson Creeper, though I'm sure See-more wouldn't object to setting up a 12-man gangbang for a mom/daughter diddle-and-dine. He definitely serves that deepest-corruption/control aspect mom's bf did in GGGB, but Seymour's likely a much bigger, more twisted baddie. Definitely more powerful in what he can provide and take away from the ants in his formicarium. Doubtful we'll see how bad he can get though, since Eva's likely still shooting for a wider mainstream release on this one.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
I think it's really interesting that Eva basically confirms that Seymour is the "Big Baddie" of the Story. I don't know what this means going forward and how much it depends on our Choices as Players but this can definitely change how the Player sees Seymour and also maybe the Choices involving him.
I'd say it's been more and more obvious that he's the "big baddie" as the story's progressed and it gradually has been revealed how powerful he is. But to me he's always seemed less intelligent and impressive than he's trying to appear as (his bullshit about the female body and photography, also his interpretation of Nietzsche). I've been unsure if that has been Eva's intention or not, but these stats more or less prove the latter – it seems that the way he's trying to appear, also is the way Eva actually sees him.

I've also been unsure of how he'll be involved in the story sexually. The photoshoots and his general interactions with Lena obviously shows that he's interested in her, but it's been difficult to say to what degree that is about sex or about some sort of power. But the fact that he's been given a lust stat of 10 – not a 6 or thereabouts – definitely indicates that it's just as much about sex as about power.

I don't particuarly like Seymour, but I'm still looking forward to see how he'll affect the story, even more so after this character card. And as you mention, lipe2410, the fact that he's getting more involved on Ian's side of the story only makes it more intricate.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Better I'd say but I do agree he's more comparable to him than to Arthur. I never quite understood the Arthur comparisons.
maybe because some people miss Arthur. in GGGB strangely most people loved the sadistic pervert Arthur. just ask dundun :D. ORS has nothing of that sort yet and only Ward seems sinister enough to fit the role.

Reactions: Priappus

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

damm I can already hear the dark souls boss fight music

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017

That's not fair, Seymore started the game with the cheats on :WutFace:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah Seymour acts like he is the smartest guy but i don't think he is so smart as he claims... I think he is full of shit and just an egoistical bastard... I don't like him. I liked perv Arthur a lot better...
I completely agree with you. And has said so previously. Feels like he got an x2 multiplier for being rich.

However, we should also remember that ultimately these cards are how EvaKiss sees the characters and if I've understood correctly won't directly impact anything in the game. So in the end it is how the story unfolds that is important, not these cards.

Reactions: Pointything

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I'd say it's been more and more obvious that he's the "big baddie" as the story's progressed and it gradually has been revealed how powerful he is. But to me he's always seemed less intelligent and impressive than he's trying to appear as (his bullshit about the female body and photography, also his interpretation of Nietzsche). I've been unsure if that has been Eva's intention or not, but these stats more or less prove the latter – it seems that the way he's trying to appear, also is the way Eva actually sees him.
Yeah Seymour acts like he is the smartest guy but i don't think he is so smart as he claims... I think he is full of shit and just an egoistical bastard... I don't like him. I liked perv Arthur a lot better...
Guys, hear me out. What if this is his plan all along? He wants to appear like a pretentious old man who is trying so hard to look "cultured" and intelligent so people would underestimate him but then we would find out about his big brain plans.
Later on, we'll see him change his hair to an evil mastermind hairstyle and give a long monologue about "...this is part of my scheme all along!"

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I've also been unsure of how he'll be involved in the story sexually. The photoshoots and his general interactions with Lena obviously shows that he's interested in her, but it's been difficult to say to what degree that is about sex or about some sort of power. But the fact that he's been given a lust stat of 10 – not a 6 or thereabouts – definitely indicates that it's just as much about sex as about power.

I don't particuarly like Seymour, but I'm still looking forward to see how he'll affect the story, even more so after this character card. And as you mention, lipe2410, the fact that he's getting more involved on Ian's side of the story only makes it more intricate.
I see Seymour like a old and rich Axel. He's a capitalist pig and he's used always get what he wants when he wants. And now, he wants Lena be his submissive slave doll, making she have no other options of work besides photoshoots with him, corrupting her in this photoshoots and buy her with expensive lingeries and jewels. I'm playing around looking for what might happen if Lena, in one of those photo shoots, refused Seymour when he attacked her more directly. Maybe he finds out about Ian and Lena's sexual/romantic relationship and thinks that to have Lena for him he's going to need to destroy and take Ian away from her? Or convince, use or manipulate Ian for he (Ian) convince Lena to make what Seymour wants?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes