May 6, 2017
So wait, good Jess is more athletic than bad jess? Not that I don't think good Jess wouldn't want to keep in shape, but I think bad jess has more reasons to want to look good.
Also, she has more opportunities to exercise if you catch my meaning;)
The real reason why good Jessica has better athletic statistics than her counterpart is that that statistic not only reflects how lean, muscular o sexier a person is but also how healthy said person is.What we can see from the good Jessica is that it appears to me that she stopped using or taking drugs and that is why her athletic statistic is higher

Reactions: BloodyMares

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Thanks. So if I understood correctly there's a "teaser" of Holly cheating on him but no actual content. That's one situation other than Lena\Ian cheating that I'd definitely find interesting (with Allison not so much), let's hope to have something before the game reaches its end.
I would also love to see more content of this kind. The issue is that the POV of the game are always of Ian or Lena. So it would be kinda unsatisfying if we learn of this information by having others tell the protagonists of what happened or having videos of them. I'd prefer if there is an option for those characters to cheat without the protagonists knowing (but of course the players can see what happens). My hope is that as the game progresses, Eva will add POVs of other characters for major events.
One example is the CindyxAxel content. This is something that has been teased and also something I am eagerly waiting for. I don't want to see what happens through pictures/videos only. I'd rather see the event on real time, from their perspective.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

The guest star from GGGB has two versions, depending on how you played the game. Her stats are very similar, with just a few small changes to represent the differences of how Jessica has lived her last few years. Her zodiac sign is Aries, like Jeremy.
:oops: I'm really not sure now if Eva knows what Charisma means. Skankaroo is definitely not higher in that trait than good Jess. Maybe the word gets lost in translation a bit from English to Spanish?

Reactions: the3m_dude

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Someone asked this recently and it was ignored. What's going on with the character cards? Is there some new game mechanic being introduced? They look pretty cool.

Reactions: Brickman

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Also happens when you just kiss her.
"But like, guys, I like, 100% believe my [cat/dog/whatever] is like the totally best judge of character. It's like they know when a guy is like a total dick. So I know to watch my shit and act like different and guarded around them and like, you know, like 'back off, buddy' right? And y'know, invariably, they end up being like a total piece of shit, you know? Like just total flakes, right? I swear my [cat/dog/whatever] is magical. I was telling my friend that the other day and you know what? I was thinking about her right before she called! Isn't that crazy? It's like there's really some sort of interconnecte--[bullshitbullshitbullshit onto infinity....]"

• Haha
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Someone asked this recently and it was ignored. What's going on with the character cards? Is there some new game mechanic being introduced? They look pretty cool.
New mechanic called "stalling for time" to keep her Patreon pleased while Eva catches up on the art.

I get why she has to. I hope she's still on the lookout for another line-work artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
so wait, good jess is more athletic than bad jess? not that i don't think good jess wouldn't want to keep in shape, but i think bad jess has more reasons to want to look good.
also she has more opportunities to exercise, if you catch my meaning;)
You can only be athletiс if you're having a healthy lifestyle, and her lifestyle is anything but. You need to remember that this bad Jess is not the same young and full of energy Jess from GGGB who enjoyed being the center of attention. This Jess... is tired. Both emotionally and physically. She's not as motivated to keep her body in the best shape anymore, it's not like she has any aspirations and goals like Ivy. We saw in the bad ending for Jess that she's not happy living that life, she just doesn't know if she can do any better. Bad Jess has more in common with Wade than Ivy or Lena.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You can't say that here. They will peck you. Eva kiss is a goddess and everything she doesn't do is for the best :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Haha. Yeah. I'm not mad at her on it though. She works hard, does her best and is just playing crowd control. For all who think she poops gold, there are just as many ready to accuse any dev of milking the Patreons if they don't squeeze out an update every 2.5 weeks, like they have no calculation of time, workload and resources or are completely fine with shoddy work as long as tehy gets bobs n vagene n teh caricter fux lotts.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Is it safe to assume that Axel bangs Cindy if you don't go after her, especially with that grin?
Yea I'm pretty sure that's the route Eva Kiss is going for here. There's always an opportunity cost to Ian's decisions. If Ian doesnt pursue Alison, she gets together with Jeremy; but if Ian pursues Alison he misses out with Cherry etc etc.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is it safe to assume that Axel bangs Cindy if you don't go after her, especially with that grin?
Yea I'm pretty sure that's the route Eva Kiss is going for here. There's always an opportunity cost to Ian's decisions. If Ian doesnt pursue Alison, she gets together with Jeremy; but if Ian pursues Alison he misses out with Cherry etc etc.
I think other decisions will also matter. If I recall correctly Axel only grins like a maniac in that scene if Ian has previously revealed his involvement with Lena, making me think that Axel might pursue Cindy right away only if this is the case.
If he doesn't know about Ian knowing Lena he might try to butter her up but let Ian have space to pursue her. At least I am hoping that's the case, I kinda like the idea that Ian could make a friend out of Axel who respects his romantic/sexual pursuits.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I think other decisions will also matter. If I recall correctly Axel only grins like a maniac in that scene if Ian has previously revealed his involvement with Lena, making me think that Axel might pursue Cindy right away only if this is the case.
If he doesn't know about Ian knowing Lena he might try to butter her up but let Ian have space to pursue her. At least I am hoping that's the case, I kinda like the idea that Ian could make a friend out of Axel who respects his romantic/sexual pursuits.
I think that has more to do with Axel's relationship to Ian. He and Ian react differently to each other depending on Axel knowing about IanxLena. So for me the more interesting tidbit is that Axel always smiles (for .5 seconds) if Ian goes after Wade.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogedoge

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that has more to do with Axel's relationship to Ian. He and Ian react differently to each other depending on Axel knowing about IanxLena. So for me the more interesting tidbit is that Axel always smiles (for .5 seconds) if Ian goes after Wade.
Yeah, that's what I said.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Satiro and dundun
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes