gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Some devs make 3000 daz renders in 5 or 6 months. 3Daz rendering takes more time than tracing images and I seriously doubt this ORS update will have 3000 images.
The problem with ORS is the branching paths imo. Everyone loves how GGGB had so many branching paths, I don't know other game with such complexity. But here we have two main MC with interconnecting paths, that must be a real clusterfuck as the game progresses.
"problem"
i mean yeah, if you like simple stories, there's kinetic vns to go "play". Calling one of the biggest draws of the game a "problem" is an odd choice.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Chapter 9 weekly status report (9)
Hello everybody,
fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Chapter 9.
Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. All that's left to do is finish some writing and a few illustrations, go over a everything to make sure the Alpha is playable and I'll finally be able to share with you the work of these past months.
My favourite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from, and being so long without experiencing that moment has been draining, so I can't wait to finally release this chapter.

Hopefully the wait will be worth it!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hello everybody,
fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Chapter 9.
Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. All that's left to do is finish some writing and a few illustrations, go over a everything to make sure the Alpha is playable and I'll finally be able to share with you the work of these past months.
My favourite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from, and being so long without experiencing that moment has been draining, so I can't wait to finally release this chapter.

Oh boy, this is why Cindy's path is so hard and at the same time so good to play. The feelling of desire forbidden that she emanes is fucking overwhelming.

sliszt2

Aug 16, 2018

Hello everybody,

Finally seeing Cindy is soooo nice. But why the sofa gives me a feeling that this is Axel's apartment.....

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Hello everybody,

Wow the queen is near, just a little more

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes