BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017

Chapter 9 weekly status report (9)
Hello everybody,
fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Chapter 9.
Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. All that's left to do is finish some writing and a few illustrations, go over a everything to make sure the Alpha is playable and I'll finally be able to share with you the work of these past months.
My favourite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from, and being so long without experiencing that moment has been draining, so I can't wait to finally release this chapter.

Hopefully the wait will be worth it!
Looks like Cindy's cheeks are back on the menu.

• Haha
Reactions: scor099 and dobzzz

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
Imagine if Cindy sent Ian that pic, and she's like: i went on another photoshoot, what do you think?:)
and Ian is like :oops:

Ian: wow you look so...but wait where did you take those?
Cindy: well in Axel's apartment...
Ian: oh...:(:cautious:
Cindy: so...you didn't answer, do you like them??:unsure::sneaky:
Ian: :cry:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Is it even Axel's flat? I thought so, too, but compare the 2 sofas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On Cindy's sofa the backside extends beyond the armrest. On Axel's sofa it doesn't.
So either Cindy is somewhere else completely or someone in EvaKiss's continuity department fucked up. :)
Could be Seymour's.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Is it even Axel's flat?
The background looks almost the same (windows, drapes, wall, sofa color).

On Cindy's sofa the backside extends beyond the armrest. On Axel's sofa it doesn't.
One could argue that you don't see that armrest because of the pillow. It would be strange to have such a sofa, but it's possible. Or maybe Axel bought another sofa in chapter 9 :D, I think he can afford another one.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Dvid1996

Oct 17, 2020
I also like the characters of Lena and Ian, but from men which character do you like?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There aren't many good men in this game :/ Ian and maybe Wade when he gets out of his depression, the others basically are manipulative, arrogants, etc

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
The background looks almost the same (windows, drapes, wall, sofa color).
But the sofa's back is not towards the windows.
Yes, I agree the background looks very much the same. He could have a second sofa in the same color but slightly different design. We don't see the whole room and it looks huge. Let's go with that. :)

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
A few threads (or strings) that I'd like to see progress on are Ian calling Jessica (even if it's just to arrange a meetup in a later chapter) and Holly going on a date with Mark (unless this is a double date we I imagine all we'll see of this is maybe new clothes shopping and then the aftermath of the date maybe via some pics that Mark sends to Ivy which she then shows Lena).

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, the pics and the "voyeur" worked on those scenarios (Jeremy startet sharing pics to Ian, and Lena is a flatmate of Louise who happened to be too curious)... following the same premise with every character will be kind of predictable, and hindering the wrting by triggering the suspension of disbelief, like, at that point, why don't use external POV to have a better way to show those scenes.

Ian's phone will be full of people in his circle, sending him sex tapes and Lena will have a career as a stealthy voyeur to catch every friend fucking... dunno, i hope the game is not going that route.

I'm not saying that it won't happen again, but seems like people are expecting that the game will turn into content between NPCs when in reality Ian and Lena will participate in most of those scenes.
Most of the NPCs will have their interaction offscreen, with some exceptions like Jeremy's conquest or Lena letting Ivy going wild while being her present (And choosing to not participate).

That's the feel that i get from the game (And i may be wrong), so tone down some expectation of NPCs getting scenes without Ian or Lena.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes