godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Wait, I have a question. What's Wade's opinion about this? They looked happy in the insta post. Does it mean he's okay with it? Because Axel will make it public and he'll see it. I hope Axel asks Ian to join as well :devilish:. Then we'll see how Wade really feels :LOL:.

Reactions: vsd29 and jduk

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Wait, I have a question. What's Wade's opinion about this? They looked happy in the insta post. Does it mean he's okay with it? Because Axel will make it public and he'll see it. I hope Axel asks Ian to join as well :devilish:. Then we'll see how Wade really feels :LOL:.
I think maybe he’s “ok” to keep cindy quiet then when he see her naked in front of axel and ian, go crazy and leave. Ian(and Axel) reassure her with some medicine

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Chapter 9 weekly status report (9)
Hello everybody,
fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Chapter 9.
Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. All that's left to do is finish some writing and a few illustrations, go over a everything to make sure the Alpha is playable and I'll finally be able to share with you the work of these past months.
My favourite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from, and being so long without experiencing that moment has been draining, so I can't wait to finally release this chapter.

Hopefully the wait will be worth it!
Looks like depending upon the club interaction with Alex whether u info about lena there will be 2 scene here mostl Alex x Cindy and Ian x cindy

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Sadly there was no release date. I bet next week she will announce that alpha will be released at 31.10. I can dig that and i'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Trying to play "all" the paths now. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
- if you try to hook Cherry with perry, her path is closed for Ian?
- If Ian hook up with Holly then Lena, Ivy, Holly lesbian scene is off the limits?
- If Ian and Lena are in love then Lena wont join with Holly, Ivy lesbian scene?
- Allison path is closed if you go for Emma in the club?

Im sure there will be more questions but this game is big and its hard to keep up with all the paths.

Reactions: Alex_12

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

Chapter 9 weekly status report (9)
Hello everybody,
fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Chapter 9.
Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. All that's left to do is finish some writing and a few illustrations, go over a everything to make sure the Alpha is playable and I'll finally be able to share with you the work of these past months.
My favourite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from, and being so long without experiencing that moment has been draining, so I can't wait to finally release this chapter.

Hopefully the wait will be worth it!
It's finally happening and I can't wait for this Chapter! I really hope it will be awesome because there was a lot of negativity here the past weeks...and I hope everyone including Eva will be happy about it :)

Cindy is really awesome and I think she has one of the best but also most difficult routes in the Game and I still don't know how this will go in the new Chapter after everything that happened in Chapter 7 and her "playing" nice couple with Wade in Chapter 8.

But with the two Teaser Pictures we got from her it really seems like she will be just continuing her model Career and also pushing the Ian or Axel Thing (depending on how you played her Route until now) so I'm curious what exactly happened with Wade that he suddenly seems fine with it or if she does more and more behind his back because she tasted something new and exciting with the Modeling and espescially what happened with Ian.

I still don't know if it would be good for the story if we already get another Sex Scene with Ian and Cindy in the new Chapter?! (Of course we all want it :ROFLMAO:) The same goes for Axel but I only can see this Scenario happen if Ian really went after Wade in Chapter 7 (and then maybe she fucked him after Club?) because if not there is no real Buildup between them right now since Ian was always there and pushed his own Relationship with Cindy.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly cant wait for Cindy to start sending Ian selfies of herself. It's been a trend for all of Ian's love interest so far; Lena, Alison, Cherry etc.

I feel that would be the next step after the photoshoots with Axel. Might not happen in ch 9, but Im certain it will happen at some point.

Reactions: pavlogrk

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
oh boy! finally queen Cindy content :love:
but... idk if that was Axel's apartment and she is there doing a photoshoot alone? hm... it would be weird if she brought Wade so i guess Ian is there with her and the emoji on her niple looks like a post on social media so... how is Wade ok with this?:Dthey were a happy couple in that IG post from her, maybe Wade was like: ah hell, go ahead babe, i don't have i problem with you geting naked in front of other men, as long as you are happy and you come back home to me :D

man... i can't wait for the update, i bet it's gonna be juicy AF! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I have seen many devs become complacent once they reach a certain level of patrons. Delays, excuses and disappearances. No one is immune to charms of success.
True. That's why a lot of people say we need to pressure the Dev to keep them on their toes.

But you also have to look at what the Dev is saying in update posts, and do you believe the Dev is getting lazy and just giving excuses or about to disappear.

In this case, it seems like a combination of personal health issues and increasing amount of complexity of the game.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
I think she's teasing us with that image. Don't think we'll see a scene in that specific scenario apart from a new photoshoot. Maybe (but that won't happen) there's a chance of an only AxelxCindy if Ian encourages her to do the nude photoshoots with Axel but doesn't go after her. We know that Ian can have a voyeuristic kink so maybe we'll se a scene from Axel's eyes if he tells it to Ian. But still don't think that would happen. Safest bet is a photoshoot in Axel's apartment (which will make Ian remember how it is and then see it in Lena's stalkfalp) and then a date with Cindy where there will be a scene

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
Btw what "worries" me is that Eva doesn't feel comfortable yet to set an alpha release date. End of next week at least

Reactions: jduk

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How many of you think Axel can fuck Cindy in the new update? :unsure:
I think there absolutely will be a scene with Axel and Cindy, provided we play it that way, meaning we ignore Cindy at the most crucial moments.

We can also assume there will be a threesome route with Cindy, Ian and Axel in the future. The only question is whether Axel likes to share like Jeremy does. I guess that would depend on Ian's relationship with Axel.

Reactions: jduk

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I think she's teasing us with that image. Don't think we'll see a scene in that specific scenario apart from a new photoshoot. Maybe (but that won't happen) there's a chance of an only AxelxCindy if Ian encourages her to do the nude photoshoots with Axel but doesn't go after her. We know that Ian can have a voyeuristic kink so maybe we'll se a scene from Axel's eyes if he tells it to Ian. But still don't think that would happen. Safest bet is a photoshoot in Axel's apartment (which will make Ian remember how it is and then see it in Lena's stalkfalp) and then a date with Cindy where there will be a scene
No way, if cindy don't be fucked again in this update after 9 months of wait i swear that i'm gonna find and fight eva

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Is it even Axel's flat? I thought so, too, but compare the 2 sofas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On Cindy's sofa the backside extends beyond the armrest. On Axel's sofa it doesn't.
So either Cindy is somewhere else completely or someone in EvaKiss's continuity department fucked up. :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes