akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Yup! July 1st was 12 straight months of new chapter releases, so I'm taking a bit of a break. Chapter 33 will be out August 25th for patrons and September 1st for public.
Take your break, u deserve it, I say authoritatively. I'll just have to clench my thirst for good storytelling and weird fucking shit with Lessons in Love.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Take your break, u deserve it, I say authoritatively. I'll just have to clench my thirst for good storytelling and weird fucking shit with Lessons in Love.
Thank you! It’ll give you plenty of time to enjoy LiL’s Ch1 rework anyway.

Reactions: akselx

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Just sorted by overall weighted rating and Out of Touch was on the first page, that is pretty huge nice work.
We've been very lucky to have such a great reception from you all. It was honestly the last thing I ever expected when I made this thread.

Yeah it's finally into the top 20 I noticed, which still seems a bit low but not bad at all.
Hey, the fact that anyone wants to play my game at all is pretty great in my book.

Sexual content? Any?
Yup, everything in the previews in the OP are in game scenes.

Reactions: JakeDunn1984

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Can you describe how to accomplish this? I have a hard time using the sort features on this site and that sounds super useful.
The setting should be on the right side of the screen when you're in Latest Updates. Might be different on mobile.

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
The setting should be on the right side of the screen when you're in Latest Updates. Might be different on mobile.
I figured it out once I knew it was possible. That filter isn't available in every section - but the list of filters isn't static - so I didn't know to look for it in the past :)

cheers!

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
Hayato's act of great arrogance was using all the resources at his disposal to calculate the length of the asamkhyeya, I see it now. We're into some weird territory here...

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes