Totally_my_real_acc

Jan 2, 2019
Story Anon, you've made something amazing here :) Left a lengthy review and 5 stars, only time I've ever rated and/or posted anything on this site.

Despite the entire story being so goddamn weird and out there with all the supernatural stuff, especially CJ's dad (god damn that had me laughing so fucking hard) it's also just too damn real, the shit these people have been through before everything starts getting weird and how its affecting them and their mindset is way too relatable, and it makes the absurd level of wholesomness hit so goddamn hard. I love it, and honestly you should be proud for balancing the dark parts, the wholesomness and the humour so goddamn well.

I usually skim/skip through dialogue in games with this much text, but this one's too good. I look forward to seeing more of it :)

Also, i feel like Chad Thundercock needs to make more appearances. Not many; But this game is so fucking long at this point, we need like 2-3 more scenes of him in there as like a reverse jump-scare type thing, just crack the story open with some sheer absurdity at an unexpected moment, just like his first appearance. Kinda like the weird white ball with a face drawn on it.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Story Anon, you've made something amazing here :) Left a lengthy review and 5 stars, only time I've ever rated and/or posted anything on this site.

Despite the entire story being so goddamn weird and out there with all the supernatural stuff, especially CJ's dad (god damn that had me laughing so fucking hard) it's also just too damn real, the shit these people have been through before everything starts getting weird and how its affecting them and their mindset is way too relatable, and it makes the absurd level of wholesomness hit so goddamn hard. I love it, and honestly you should be proud for balancing the dark parts, the wholesomness and the humour so goddamn well.

I usually skim/skip through dialogue in games with this much text, but this one's too good. I look forward to seeing more of it :)

Also, i feel like Chad Thundercock needs to make more appearances. Not many; But this game is so fucking long at this point, we need like 2-3 more scenes of him in there as like a reverse jump-scare type thing, just crack the story open with some sheer absurdity at an unexpected moment, just like his first appearance. Kinda like the weird white ball with a face drawn on it.
Thank you so much! Much more to come, and soon!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Okay so I finally got a chance to catch up on this (my vn backlog has grown...considerably) and holy shit it still is fucking amazing. Had several chapters to go through at once and what a ride that whole arc with them at the onsen and fighting Khione was just fantastic. I agree with CJ that moment when Kieren told CJ and Victoria "I accept" was the biggest hell yeah of the story.

Tsukiko is just straight up bad ass especially that moment when she's speaking through Jamie/Mizzie/Matoi in CJ's room. Speaking of Mizzie...that women is beautiful and very naughty:devilish:. Oh and I take back what I said about the music the selection you chose was amazing.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how many girls will be romanceable? will Julia be apart of it too? I like her character the most so far with how little content she has.
Story Anon

Last edited:

saifai

Apr 30, 2019
Glad you’re enjoying it!
While Julia will appear regularly in the game and have some lewd CGs, she won’t be a romanceable girl.
There is a very specific reason for this, a hint of which you’ll see in Ch8 and ch9.
I was interested in this question too, not sure if this information is still up-to-date but this is what I found on a search of the thread.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I was interested in this question too, not sure if this information is still up-to-date but this is what I found on a search of the thread.
Wow, I'm surprised anyone remembers a 2020 post of mine!

But yes, it's pretty much still up-to-date although now you all get what I meant by Ch8/Ch9 hints hopefully.

how many girls will be romanceable?
Depends what you mean by romanceable. If you mean "Will they get an h-scene?" then quite a few, probably more than you'd think. If you mean full love story romance, then that'll only be for the main characters.

will Julia be apart of it too? I like her character the most so far with how little content she has.
Julia has quite a bit more to contribute to the story and will definitely be getting lewd scenes.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Wow, I'm surprised anyone remembers a 2020 post of mine!

But yes, it's pretty much still up-to-date although now you all get what I meant by Ch8/Ch9 hints hopefully.

Depends what you mean by romanceable. If you mean "Will they get an h-scene?" then quite a few, probably more than you'd think. If you mean full love story romance, then that'll only be for the main characters.

Julia has quite a bit more to contribute to the story and will definitely be getting lewd scenes.
so the side characters will get one or 2 scenes? and I ment will they be acknowledge as someone he is in a relation ship with, they don't have to get an arc to themselves but I hope the stalker girl and julia will be a mainstay in the story.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
cause my monkey brain want's them to only be with the MC, this and Deluca is the only games that make my possessiveness act up don't know why

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
so the side characters will get one or 2 scenes? and I ment will they be acknowledge as someone he is in a relation ship with,
I'm not sure how far you are into the game yet, but this is a question where the answer gets more complicated the further in you get for wacky spiritual reasons.

but I hope the stalker girl and julia will be a mainstay in the story.
Both will have significant story relevance again, with Julia in a future Victoria arc and Lindsey in a future Kieran arc. But as far as being permanent mainstays in the story, that'll only be the girls on the main title card.

cause my monkey brain want's them to only be with the MC, this and Deluca is the only games that make my possessiveness act up don't know why
Oh well that you don't really have to worry about.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Both will have significant story relevance again, with Julia in a future Victoria arc and Lindsey in a future Kieran arc. But as far as being permanent mainstays in the story, that'll only be the girls on the main title card.
...Mizzie isn't there unless that's for spolier reasons?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You're absolutely correct, that's exactly why.
thanks for answering my questions, I'm at chapter 5 I would be much father in if I read at my usual pace and skim through some things But rn I'm just reading word for word so it'll take a bit to catch up but once I do If the current chapters is anything to go by I'll be leaving a glowing 5* review, "Oh well that you don't really have to worry about". My monkey brain is happy:)

• Red Heart

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
thanks for answering my questions, I'm at chapter 5 I would be much father in if I read at my usual pace and skim through some things But rn I'm just reading word for word so it'll take a bit to catch up but once I do If the current chapters is anything to go by I'll be leaving a glowing 5* review, "Oh well that you don't really have to worry about". My monkey brain is happy:)
Glad you're enjoying it so far! If you like what you've seen already, then it'll only get better from here.

Reactions: hmorphone

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Reactions: punisher2099

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I am experiencing some bugs like lag and white screen when switching chapters both happened twice(I had to restart multiple time to make it work), so far the white screen has not happened yet

Some are in the cards, but not others.
Only the really obvious one that's now a certain party member's Stand.
one mother only or more possible?

Reactions: punisher2099

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I am experiencing some bugs like lag and white screen when switching chapters both happened twice(I had to restart multiple time to make it work), so far the white screen has not happened yet

Right now there's a stupid bug where if you scroll back over a chapter boundary, it'll sometimes fuck things up. We have an idea of how to fix it but for now yeah, reloading it should set things right.

one mother only or more possible?
The answer to that is a little complicated, once you get to the current content the answer will be a little more apparent.

Reactions: H2R
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes