GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
6pkba2.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

Played this one a while back, and really liked the humor/story/direction it was heading in back then. The android version ended pretty much right after hooking up with the sister though. (IIRC that was somwhere around episodes 13 to 16??? Not sure exaxtly, been a while.TBH I'm really not even sure what chapter you folks are on anymore.)

Anyhow I searched thread, but the last time I saw anyone talking about it was from the beginning of July,.
Figured I'd ask if there's any new news regarding the android testing/port?
Or is it still stuck in soon(tm) territory?

Hopefully I put in enough effort that this is better recieved than the typical "android when?" post. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: hoSaint

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
View attachment 1977313
:ROFLMAO:

Played this one a while back, and really liked the humor/story/direction it was heading in back then. The android version ended pretty much right after hooking up with the sister though. (IIRC that was somwhere around episodes 13 to 16??? Not sure exaxtly, been a while.TBH I'm really not even sure what chapter you folks are on anymore.)

Anyhow I searched thread, but the last time I saw anyone talking about it was from the beginning of July,.
Figured I'd ask if there's any new news regarding the android testing/port?
Or is it still stuck in soon(tm) territory?

Hopefully I put in enough effort that this is better recieved than the typical "android when?" post. :LOL:
The Unity Android build is still in testing on our discord, our lead programmer has had some serious health issues this year which has significantly delayed any code updates (doesn’t stop me from making new chapters, thankfully.)

It’ll be a big jump in content once it’s ready, the original android version had about 3000 renders and the current Ch33 build on PC has about 22,000 iirc. So lots of OoT for you to enjoy, eventually.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GreenGobbo

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
The Unity Android build is still in testing on our discord, our lead programmer has had some serious health issues this year which has significantly delayed any code updates (doesn’t stop me from making new chapters, thankfully.)

It’ll be a big jump in content once it’s ready, the original android version had about 3000 renders and the current Ch33 build on PC has about 22,000 iirc. So lots of OoT for you to enjoy, eventually.
Whao, that's awesome! Well, except for your programmer's health issues. Hope they make a full recovery. GL to your both/your whole team? And thanks for the response.

That does indeed sound like it will be a hefty update when it arrives.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Whao, that's awesome! Well, except for your programmer's health issues. Hope they make a full recovery. GL to your both/your whole team? And thanks for the response.

That does indeed sound like it will be a hefty update when it arrives.
Oh wow, if you are that far back in the story, when you finally get to catch up you are in for one wild ride. You are going to enjoy it :)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
this game looks good but the file size is just... ugh....
this game really needs to be compressed

Mar 6, 2021
Where are the music files in the game folder?
Or alternatevely is there a playlist with all the music in the game?
I really loved one of the songs there (although all the music is fantastic)
All music is compressed in the asset bundle. OoT_Data\StreamingAssets\musicbundle
But you can... Ah. Yeah.

p.s. when we will see new version... i need it...
Tomorrow for patrons and September 1 for all

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It wasn't till I saw the title for chapter 21 that the penny dropped on where the titles were coming from. Yes, in spite of CJ's Other Side garb, and the fact that Voices was one of the first record albums I ever bought. Waiting for a chapter titled Intravino....

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
To amuse myself, I've been composing Magic cards based on my favorite characters/moments of OoT. This one is mostly finalized, so in honor of the apparent Cro Appreciation Day, I present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it helps, this is my color coding for the main cast:

Cro: Red + Blue (Steamy :Kappa:)
Victoria: Blue + Black
Teresa: Green + White
Ashley: Blue + Green
Kieran: Red
Leah: Red + White
Sarah: Blue + White
Jamie: Black
CJ: White

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes