radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
Played the original renpy version and really liked it (New Order in the soundtrack so bound to be good), but have held off on the unity version so far. So, some questions that the screen pics don't answer:

Is there a textbox? If so, is there a way to permanently remove it?

Is there a quick menu? If so, is there a way to permanently remove it?

I always use the transparent textbox mod for renpy, as I loathe textboxes, as well as quick menus and all other clutter and screenjunk which isn't tucked into the corners.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

• Angry
Reactions: WhitePolarFoxxx

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Played the original renpy version and really liked it (New Order in the soundtrack so bound to be good), but have held off on the unity version so far. So, some questions that the screen pics don't answer:

I always use the transparent textbox mod for renpy, as I loathe textboxes, as well as quick menus and all other clutter and screenjunk which isn't tucked into the corners.

I have hope that someday someone will backport the new content into renpy.

Mar 6, 2021

Here comes my mod with transparent textbox and invisible quick menu, but...
ARE
YOU
SURE?
1662084135502.png 1662084219269.png

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
How many more chapters until the arranged marriage arc is over? I like the game a lot but find those difficult to enjoy

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Dear developer and our respectful compression artists of the site,

As a humble representative of the people with shit ISPs and hardware I had to say that we would very much like an update on a compressed version at some point in near future.

Thanks for the great work. Love Xo Xo

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Because they're loose images, antivirus likes to quarantine the images~ folder in the patch when you unzip it. You can confirm if they're there or not in the game folder.
This is completely unrelated, but quoting you to get your attention:

I can't get past the intro screen. It hangs here (music plays normaly):

1662113995087.png

Think I tried to run it a while ago and messed with the resolution settings, and then couldn't fix it. Do you know by chance where the game cache gets stored, maybe deleting it would help?

I'm on an ultrawide 5120x1440 monitor.

Reactions: robbaniak

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Someday android port will come....for sure.
Copium
We're on Patron Test Build #4 and have two showstopper bugs to fix before we can put out our (hopefully) last Public Test Build before we go full release with it.

This is completely unrelated, but quoting you to get your attention:

I can't get past the intro screen. It hangs here (music plays normaly):

View attachment 2020115

Think I tried to run it a while ago and messed with the resolution settings, and then couldn't fix it. Do you know by chance where the game cache gets stored, maybe deleting it would help?

I'm on an ultrawide 5120x1440 monitor.
User settings are stored in the default Unity cache location, rather than the same location as our saves.

I absolutely agree with tightbuns00. Playing on ultra-wide monitors is a nightmare.
I still don't understand this switch from Ren'Py to Unity BTW...
Yeah I highly recommend you don't play a game designed for windowed 720p on full ultrawide screen.

Apr 19, 2019
Just an FYI Story Anon, 氣 doesn't mean family. It's a 人名用 (jinmeiyou) variant of plan ol' 気, meaning spirit, mind, air, etc. Family would be 家・族・氏 depending on exactly what you mean by family (you probably want 家). I figured someone would have already mentioned it, but couldn't find anything by searching the thread.

Reactions: Story Anon
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes