Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
If it helps, this is my color coding for the main cast:
A lot of the colors are in flux, so this is fairly helpful. Leah has been particularly difficult (though I imagine it'll get much easier as her arc progresses). One thing I'm trying is to have the main girls be transforming cards to represent the dual identity themes we've been seeing so far in the story (e.g. Sarah becomes Aine, Victoria becomes Ruriko, Jamie and Mizue meld into Tsukiko, etc.). I'd love to work in a (partial) cycle for the shard-girls, but that might not be possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 6, 2021
To amuse myself, I've been composing Magic cards based on my favorite characters/moments of OoT. This one is mostly finalized, so in honor of the apparent Cro Appreciation Day, I present:
This is amazing!
I don't know anything about these card games, but I think...

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
A lot of the colors are in flux, so this is fairly helpful. Leah has been particularly difficult (though I imagine it'll get much easier as her arc progresses). One thing I'm trying is to have the main girls be transforming cards to represent the dual identity themes we've been seeing so far in the story (e.g. Sarah becomes Aine, Victoria becomes Ruriko, Jamie and Mizue meld into Tsukiko, etc.). I'd love to work in a (partial) cycle for the shard-girls, but that might not be possible.

Really cool stuff! Please post this on the OoTmeme channel of the Discord server!

Shanksy

Feb 15, 2019
I recently had to install Windows again and lost my saves. Any kind soul out there that has a save file that is at the end of the most recent update?

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Really cool stuff! Please post this on the OoTmeme channel of the Discord server!
Unfortunately I can't get into the Discord (my phone is verifying my main account, and I want to keep NSFW servers separate). All my memes are thus f95zone exclusives!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Now that the update seems accessible, I've updated the Refresher doc with notes on this chapter. Feel free to add comments if you find anything lacking.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Hey StoryAnon,

I built myself a new PC and apparently OoT doesn't move from RenPy saves (should have known since it was Unity) so I redid the game from scratch. I've noticed quite a few issues with this playthough that I haven't seen before. First was on the "freeroam" going to the river would often lock the game. It was the Chapter 28ish? but it would show Sarah on the screen, the grey out and I couldn't interact with it, I had to close the game and restart. Also if you hit any of the buttons on the side auto, skip whatever, the buttons "white out" with literally a big block of white covering them, and pushing another button only moves the white block to that button instead. Another weird issue that I found previously was if you scrolled back with the mouse, sometimes it would roll back to the beginning of the chapter, and scrolling back forward wouldn't bring you forward. Anyways, finished the update a few days ago, it was great. Leah is still gaining on best girl Sarah.

Reactions: Story Anon

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Uhhhhh so i installed the update only, copied the files to the Unity folder, but all i get is a white screen? I dont know if thats unintentional or if its part of the story xD

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Uhhhhh so i installed the update only, copied the files to the Unity folder, but all i get is a white screen? I dont know if thats unintentional or if its part of the story xD
Because they're loose images, antivirus likes to quarantine the images~ folder in the patch when you unzip it. You can confirm if they're there or not in the game folder.

Reactions: Pakawaka

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I haven't played since the end of the short haired girl (the one who dresses up as a boy) arc.

If I forget to do a side quest will I be able to come back to do it later or not?

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes