david makai

Apr 29, 2022
She's a hard no. You'd probably kill her if you did anything.
really if that's your thing as pointed out above there are (much) older and more robust women in the story

which now that I think about it, someone somewhere has probably done a "Lovecraft Mythos but all the eldritch horrors are renders in honey select" game before

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Got to say even tho the 7 main girls are the only ones to receive full romance dev I think/hope by the end we'll have a group of of close to 10 to20 side characters with mini arcs that can add to the group of 8, they maybe not be bound to him but they are a part of the harem in a way that makes the harem seem believable and something that makes sense for them

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Right now there's a stupid bug where if you scroll back over a chapter boundary, it'll sometimes fuck things up. We have an idea of how to fix it but for now yeah, reloading it should set things right.

The answer to that is a little complicated, once you get to the current content the answer will be a little more apparent.
uhhh you said that the 7 main girls are the only ones getting the full romance treatment right...........wtf is mizue then? and I feel like some more souls are attached to the other "main members" are mizuze and the other possible hitch hikers considered main girls?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
uhhh you said that the 7 main girls are the only ones getting the full romance treatment right...........wtf is mizue then? and I feel like some more souls are attached to the other "main members" are mizuze and the other possible hitch hikers considered main girls?
This reply should make more sense now:

You're absolutely correct, that's exactly why.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
This reply should make more sense now:
aaahh I see so your original quote of 7 characters are no longer true, I'll have to look out for more main girls now, I'm at chap 20-21 and I'm just dragging my feet cause I don't wanna finish the game these are the times I wish I had loads of money to give a dev so you can do this full time, but this game is on my list of subscription to pay for when I finish school and have a stable income

Reactions: hmorphone

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
aaahh I see so your original quote of 7 characters are no longer true, I'll have to look out for more main girls now, I'm at chap 20-21 and I'm just dragging my feet cause I don't wanna finish the game these are the times I wish I had loads of money to give a dev so you can do this full time, but this game is on my list of subscription to pay for when I finish school and have a stable income
Enjoy! Ch21-33 is much longer than Ch1-20, so you've got plenty to look forward to!

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Story Anon, I get the obsession with the 80s but you gotta drop the cocaine. That, or you gotta get me some because there are parts of this that I'm way too sober for. And I thought it got bad at the end of the Hayato chapter (on the spa rn).
I gotta commend you being able to keep track of all of this and somehow still find the one thing at the end of specific chapters that needs to be communicated to all the characters (some of which have missed the action) and that lets the audience make better sense of what just happened. With so many bizarre events/characters/circumstances, it helps. A lot.
1 bug aside (half the music tracks hiccup when they start; as in they start, stop and start again), if there's anything I could point out is that using the town transit screen as a hub for the later chapters is clunky as hell, especially when there's nothing new on there after chapter 23(? 24?). I'd just use it the one time after CJ returns so we can get to know the town and then do away with it entirely. I'd probably can the combat system too tbh.

Good shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Story Anon

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
question, Isn't matoi a main member? she is soul bonded to jamie/apart of jamie so isn't she in turn bonded to the mc? Story Anon

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
All things being equal, maybe I'll just put my list of notes in a google doc and link it here

edit: Well, went easier than expected...

Last edited:
Reactions: Story Anon
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes