RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
(I didn't finished the content yet)

Why do I feel like Mizue is going to sacrifice herself at some point?
She's not one of the main characters, but she's not a secondary character either. She is an existence that shouldn't exist and has half a soul that shouldn't be hers.

I thought Sarah would be used as a sacrifice for plot device reasons, but Mizue would be a better fitting for that.

Mar 6, 2021
(I didn't finished the content yet)

Why do I feel like Mizue is going to sacrifice herself at some point?
She's not one of the main characters, but she's not a secondary character either. She is an existence that shouldn't exist and has half a soul that shouldn't be hers.

I thought Sarah would be used as a sacrifice for plot device reasons, but Mizue would be a better fitting for that.
No, no, no, please, don't. We've already sacrificed Matoi and I almost had a heart attack.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This might be setting myself up for disappointment, but I doubt any of the human characters this arc are going to even bother being villains while we've got Leah's mom kicking around.

Mar 6, 2021
This might be setting myself up for disappointment, but I doubt any of the human characters this arc are going to even bother being villains while we've got Leah's mom kicking around.
I have a strong feeling that it might be Kei. She might have said something in the past that turned Leah's mom into the crazy bitch.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes