Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Yes, imagine forgetting that Teresa exists, and therefore forgetting part of the group dynamic. Who could do such a thing?

*points shamefully at self*
It used to be worse, before the prologue remake Teresa didn't even speak until after Kierans introduction. Ugh, what a mistake that was.

Suffice it to say, Teresa will have a bigger part in the ongoing story from Ch.16 onwards for reasons vaguely hinted at it in the prologue.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So I gotta talk about that "review" that was posted today.

First of all, NTR? Where? I'm reasonably certain none of the LIs have done anything with anyone (even each other (yet)) that isn't CJ. Hell, I don't think that even when they start hooking up with each other that that'd count as NTR as it's all within one multi-person relationship.

Next: Gore, is there gore? Yeah, I guess. Enough for the gore tag? Hell no. There's the blood on the desk and the knife, that's about it so far

Finally: Rape. There are two scenes in this game that could be considered rape: The first with Victoria, and one later on with the fox spirit. The first was only considered rape by the "rapist" and iirc the second took place in a dream state, so it wasn't even the MC's real body being violated. That doesn't make it not rape, but it does lessen the blow a fair amount.

Basically, did we even play the same game?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So I gotta talk about that "review" that was posted today.

First of all, NTR? Where? I'm reasonably certain none of the LIs have done anything with anyone (even each other (yet)) that isn't CJ. Hell, I don't think that even when they start hooking up with each other that that'd count as NTR as it's all within one multi-person relationship.

Next: Gore, is there gore? Yeah, I guess. Enough for the gore tag? Hell no. There's the blood on the desk and the knife, that's about it so far

Finally: Rape. There are two scenes in this game that could be considered rape: The first with Victoria, and one later on with the fox spirit. The first was only considered rape by the "rapist" and iirc the second took place in a dream state, so it wasn't even the MC's real body being violated. That doesn't make it not rape, but it does lessen the blow a fair amount.

Basically, did we even play the same game?
No clue. I understand if someone doesn’t like the game, that’s fair. But the random complaints about gore(?) and NTR(???) make me think it’s a bot.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
No clue. I understand if someone doesn’t like the game, that’s fair. But the random complaints about gore(?) and NTR(???) make me think it’s a bot.
doesn't help that the account in question has 0 posts other than that as far as I can tell

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS GAME!!!! Seriously… this is way too GOOD!
I'm normally not too sold on multiple protagonist games, and it has felt a tad kineticky (like a kinetic novel) (I just finished ch. 3, and there are more so we'll see, the OP says that this isn't a kinetic novel, and the tag is absent), but there is no way that this can deserve less than 5 stars.

Every character is such a joy to read about, Leah is my favorite girl, her scenes were cute and funny; Victoria also has great scenes with moving drama; Teresa… is Latin, so that's cool; Ashley seems fine so far; Jaime was GREATLY improved by the plot twist; Sarah, is better than I expected; the rest… uh who am I missing? The bar lady? And of course, CJ is great fun, although I feel sorry for him when the narrator talks about his intelligence T.T not that he is dumb, mind you.

The comedy made me laugh out loud (the dad scene was hilarious) and it was great to defuse the drama; speaking of drama, it was heart-wrenching and I surprised myself by feeling for the characters even though the story is relatively short (compared to other non-visual novels); the music adds so much, and there were moments I just stopped playing and heard the music (i.e. Yessongs, great!), it is way better than in more than 99% of other adult games and NOT worse than the other 1%. The graphics are great too, even many of the girls (the ones that are on the right mostly hehe) that appear on the training scene which I doubt will appear ever again (although who knows given the MC's personality of personal attachment to people he interacts with) are very beautiful, and that was probably only for 1 image.

Sigh… hereafter this game shall be among my top… well I haven't stopped to analyze which are my favorite adult games, but it is certainly among the top 5 with regards to quality.

What I hope to see in the future? Good and impactful choices (maybe there already are, again, I'm just on chapter 4 and I have to stop after each chapter if I want to make my enjoyment last). Well Story Anon , you have my vote of confidence, and my thanks. Blessings to you and congratulations on what you've done so far.

PS: I'll review the game after I've caught up to and finished the latest released chapter.
PS2: I read there are 15 chapters so far! How great is that?! Great fun for the rest of the year. A chapter a day keeps evil at bay, and the doctor away; hopefully, since you can play from home. ;)

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS GAME!!!! Seriously… this is way too GOOD!
I'm normally not too sold on multiple protagonist games, and it has felt a tad kineticky (like a kinetic novel) (I just finished ch. 3, and there are more so we'll see, the OP says that this isn't a kinetic novel, and the tag is absent), but there is no way that this can deserve less than 5 stars.

Every character is such a joy to read about, Leah is my favorite girl, her scenes were cute and funny; Victoria also has great scenes with moving drama; Teresa… is Latin, so that's cool; Ashley seems fine so far; Jaime was GREATLY improved by the plot twist; Sarah, is better than I expected; the rest… uh who am I missing? The bar lady? And of course, CJ is great fun, although I feel sorry for him when the narrator talks about his intelligence T.T not that he is dumb, mind you.

The comedy made me laugh out loud (the dad scene was hilarious) and it was great to defuse the drama; speaking of drama, it was heart-wrenching and I surprised myself by feeling for the characters even though the story is relatively short (compared to other non-visual novels); the music adds so much, and there were moments I just stopped playing and heard the music, it is way better than in more than 99% of other adult games and NOT worse than the other 1%. The graphics are great too, even many of the girls (the ones that are on the right mostly) that appear on the training scene which I doubt will appear ever again (although who knows given the MC's personality of personal attachment to people he interacts with) are very beautiful, and that was probably only for 1 image.

Sigh… hereafter this game shall be among my top… well I haven't stopped to analyze which are my favorite adult games, but it is certainly among the top 5 with regards to quality.

What I hope to see in the future? Good and impactful choices (maybe there already are, again, I'm just on chapter 4 and I have to stop after each chapter if I want to make my enjoyment last). Well Story Anon , you have my vote of confidence, and my thanks. Blessings to you and congratulations on what you've done so far.

PS: I'll review the game after I've caught up to and finished the latest released chapter.
PS2: I read there are 15 chapters so far! How great is that?! Great fun for the rest of the year. A chapter a day keeps evil at bay, and the doctor away, hopefully, since you can play from home. ;)
Thanks you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'm normally not too sold on multiple protagonist games, and it has felt a tad kineticky (like a kinetic novel) (I just finished ch. 3, and there are more so we'll see, the OP says that this isn't a kinetic novel, and the tag is absent),

Good and impactful choices (maybe there already are, again, I'm just on chapter 4 and I have to stop after each chapter if I want to make my enjoyment last).
You're right, it's super kinetic-y at the moment. This actually used to be a comic up until chapter 9, and by that point I needed to wrap up some story things before I let the game really start spreading out in terms of player choice.

The little bit of gameplay in Ch1 you saw is brand new and indicative of what I'm going to be adding to Vol.1 and to future releases as well. The game being tagged Visual Novel rather than Kinetic Novel is more of a goal at the moment, but one I'm fully committed to.

Since Vol. 2 will be designed from the ground up as a VN, that is where the game will really open up and you'll have the option to start each individual girls routes along with fun little sidequests/stories. The main plot line will still be done in the cinematic style, but adventure gameplay stuff will be done with the pseudo-sprites you saw in Ch1.

Reactions: lunar517

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
[QUOTE="What I hope to see in the future? Good and impactful choices (maybe there already are, again, I'm just on chapter 4 and I have to stop after each chapter if I want to make my enjoyment last). Well Story Anon , you have my vote of confidence, and my thanks. Blessings to you and congratulations on what you've done so far.
[/QUOTE]
I just started this the other day and am about to chapter 8 so far. I was thinking just the opposite however. It would be best left as a KN IMO. That being said, I love it so far.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
"What I hope to see in the future? Good and impactful choices (maybe there already are, again, I'm just on chapter 4 and I have to stop after each chapter if I want to make my enjoyment last). Well Story Anon , you have my vote of confidence, and my thanks. Blessings to you and congratulations on what you've done so far.
I just started this the other day and am about to chapter 8 so far. I was thinking just the opposite however. It would be best left as a KN IMO. That being said, I love it so far.
Thank you!

The style of the main plot will definitely continue going into Vol. 2, don't worry.

I plan on including optional content like side stories, girl romances/dates and just general hanging out time in a hub like structure similar to what's found in Ch1 of the current update.

I enjoyed the game so much i forgot i wasnt touching myself. Still a man came for a reason
Glad you liked it!

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
Heya, great game, i just have one question here, can we get the girl's models of Koikatsu to get a little bit "fun" with it, or you keep them for you and gonna give us scenes we can't forget in game?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I just finished the end of the current build. Really good stuff. I can't wait for the next update.
Glad you enjoyed it, thank you for reading!

Heya, great game, i just have one question here, can we get the girl's models of Koikatsu to get a little bit "fun" with it, or you keep them for you and gonna give us scenes we can't forget in game?
I want to make the girls cards a reward without paywalling them behind patreon or something.

I'm thinking I may make the girls cards actual items that you find in the final version of the game either hidden like easter eggs or at the end of their romances.

Reactions: Yakjzak

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Works going good on the chapter 3-5 reworks, but I took a little break and skipped ahead to block out some interesting scenes...

Kinda Spoilery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're almost at the point where I get to stop saying "No no no it's not supposed to be All-Ages I swear"

• Love
Reactions: lunar517

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Works going good on the chapter 3-5 reworks, but I took a little break and skipped ahead to block out some interesting scenes...

Kinda Spoilery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're almost at the point where I get to stop saying "No no no it's not supposed to be All-Ages I swear"
Actually, it truly doesn't matter to me if you go there or not. I just like the story so far.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Actually, it truly doesn't matter to me if you go there or not. I just like the story so far.
I always intended the VN to be HBO tier R-rated as physical intimacy (beyond just coomer stuff) is a big, big theme in the story.
What I wanted though, was for nudity to be a significant event in the story any time it happens, let alone actual sex. Which is why well, it's taken a while.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I got hooked from the start (though I gotta admit actually seeing the father almost made me put the game down because it was so out there), and I told myself "ok, self, let's play until CJ and Vic make up" and then that happened, but there was fallout so I said to myself "ok, self, we'll just play until the fallout is resolved" and then that happened and then I promised myself "self, we'll play until CJ realizes that Jamie is a girl but that didn't happen and now I haven't slept and I'm at work and I need to know how often you update because I need to know what happens next.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes