Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I got hooked from the start (though I gotta admit actually seeing the father almost made me put the game down because it was so out there), and I told myself "ok, self, let's play until CJ and Vic make up" and then that happened, but there was fallout so I said to myself "ok, self, we'll just play until the fallout is resolved" and then that happened and then I promised myself "self, we'll play until CJ realizes that Jamie is a girl but that didn't happen and now I haven't slept and I'm at work and I need to know how often you update because I need to know what happens next.
Hah, glad you liked it.

I've made really good progress on the rest of Vol. 1's polishing which will include quite a bit of new content. I might do one more update on the same scale as v0.9.1 pretty soon, before Vol. 1's beta release in hopefully mid-January.

Brand new chapters should be starting again in late January I hope.

edit: Clarified one more update soon*, Vol. 1 beta release in mid-January.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hah, glad you liked it.

I've made really good progress on the rest of Vol. 1's polishing which will include quite a bit of new content. I might do one more update on the same scale as v0.9.1 before Vol. 1's beta release in Hopefully mid-January.

Brand new chapters should be starting again in late January I hope.
Looking forward to it! And looking forward to more content with Ashley. That little cutie needs more screen time.

Are there plans to have the girls involved with each other? I could definitely see Leah and Vic fooling around both by themselves and with CJ in a three-way.

I find it really hard to rank the girls at the moment, but if I had to, it'd be:

1. Sarah. I'm not 100% sure what the rings mean, but if it's to bind them to CJ, Sarah needs one.
2. Victoria and Jaime. The two who have know, and loved, CJ the longest. CJs first kiss with Jamie is going to make my heart explode.
3. Teresa. Quiet but almost maternal in her love, the library scene made me fall for her.
4. Leah and Ashley. Love them both, but neither has done much to show how they contribute to the harem yet. If they disappeared, the story wouldn't change much. Obviously this will change.

Reactions: Story Anon

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Looking forward to it! And looking forward to more content with Ashley. That little cutie needs more screen time.

Are there plans to have the girls involved with each other? I could definitely see Leah and Vic fooling around both by themselves and with CJ in a three-way.
As far as SA has said, the plan is for it to be a poly relationship i.e: all the girls are involved with all of the other girls

1. Sarah. I'm not 100% sure what the rings mean, but if it's to bind them to CJ, Sarah needs one.
Iirc the rings have been there since birth (I think that's what someone said about them) so I doubt that Sarah's gonna be getting one.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
She does, Ch 9-15 is kinda Sarah's initial route but Vol. 2 onward should both have more screentime with everyone together and more optional side stories for each girl, Ashley included.

Long story short, yes. While I want there to be some choice involved with romances, ideally I think the situation will be:

-CJ x Everyone. Duh.
-Sarah being connected to CJ, loves everyone else. The girls come to accept her as part of the group and inseparable from CJ.
-Vic and Leah have romantic feelings on some level.
-Ashley and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are just dtf, group stuff or not.
-Jaime and Teresa are reluctant to do group stuff, they still might have a scene or two.

I find it really hard to rank the girls at the moment, but if I had to, it'd be:

2. Victoria and Jaime. The two who have know, and loved, CJ the longest. CJs first kiss with Jamie is going to make my heart explode.
3. Teresa. Quiet but almost maternal in her love, the library scene made me fall for her.
4. Leah and Ashley. Love them both, but neither has done much to show how they contribute to the harem yet. If they disappeared, the story wouldn't change much. Obviously this will change.
The rings mean something very specific, which is why Sarah and Kieran don't have one.
That doesn't mean her relationship is lesser than the other girls, though. Vol. 2 will talk a bit more about it, but Sarah and CJ are almost symbiotic at this point. The end of Ch.15 was their souls not just being connected but partially merging.

Totally understand about Leah and Ashley, they got a little benched for the second half of Vol. 1. Rest assured though, they both have full story arcs and there have been some little hints of Leahs significance throghout Vol. 1.

Reactions: Faptime

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
3 stars for me :cry: dont like the story ndont know why the screen ingame choice on font its get black(blank) like whn u on setting or when u exit the game

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
When First see the game have my doubts because dont have choices,but anaways i download and have to say i made a good choice :D,good history and really like the music choices,but Man at the end of chp.15 i was hoping See a ring at Sarah when they hold hands,(now i read the rings mean something especific) so let see what happen next. (Sorry bad english)

Great work Dev and good luck whit the updates (y)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Out of Touch! [v0.9.3] [Story Anon] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (458 MB): - - - -

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
So wait, with the new update are we supposed to play it all over again? Also, I forgot last time to talk about the soundtrack, because I feel like sometimes some music breaks the mood or is not suitable for the scene (too generic and not very original).

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So wait, with the new update are we supposed to play it all over again? Also, I forgot last time to talk about the soundtrack, because I feel like sometimes some music breaks the mood or is not suitable for the scene (too generic and not very original).
The new content is only in Ch1-3, so feel free to just skip to there if you want to see it. Nothing else major added from v0.9.0 besides the Ch15 animations.

I just felt weird leaving a whole bunch of ready to go work sit around on my computer while I went on my trip, so I decided to just put it out there for you guys.
And I’m always down to talk music and take suggestions, hit me up on discord.

Reactions: BountyBoy

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I don't like to play female mc since I'm a male and in vn's-adult games I would like to insert myself into mc. The question is would I enjoy this game if I mash skip button when you play as female? Story wise it's kinda okay I guess but I don't want to play as female mc in flirt,love, sex...etc scenes ( which are not with the male mc. if it's between male-female mc it's fine) Is there enough content for male mc? Or does he has less content than female mc ?
Let's be clear, there's not a lot of sex in this game yet. We are rapidly approaching that, though, and the next update will have more. As far as I know, CJ will be the only guy having sex in the game.

I honestly think that skipping all of the content from the female LIs' perspective will majorly hurt the story. CJ is just so clueless that you need the girls to make sense of the actual goings-on.

But I also think that's something you need to consider: CJ is the MC. Everything revolves around him. The 'female protagonist' tag is when we switch to seeing things from the female Love Interests' point of view. I don't really consider them a female MC, per se. They do not have relations with anyone else, and it's clear from the very beginning that CJ is the only man for all them.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I think this game seriously needs a 'no sexual content' tag at the current state. Hell even 'no sexual content' tagged games has kissings, makeouts ...etc going on. This game has nearly none of this. You almost don't even kiss the girls even tho 15 chapters passed. There is only 2 scene that's sexual and one of them is borderline r... and the other one is a dream. If you remove those 2 scene and couple of images, it's not even an adult game tbh. Also before you say 'this is a story focused game not a quick fap game', I get it. I love that kind of slow burn games. I like 'romance' a lot. But I would at least expect some kisses, confessions, romantic dates... even if there is no sex or anything like that. The game is tagged as harem for the love of god. Lessons in Love is somehow similar to this game (although I can admit much better in quality wise currently) it's heavily story focused game as well. But lessons in love also has plenty of romance and sexual content in it as well. I hope this game will reach at that balanced stage about the content at some point. I just want to see some romantic actions which are not hand holding or touching faces between the girls and CJ that's all. Otherwise I really like the girls and story in general

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Let's be clear, there's not a lot of sex in this game yet. We are rapidly approaching that, though, and the next update will have more. As far as I know, CJ will be the only guy having sex in the game.

I honestly think that skipping all of the content from the female LIs' perspective will majorly hurt the story. CJ is just so clueless that you need the girls to make sense of the actual goings-on.

But I also think that's something you need to consider: CJ is the MC. Everything revolves around him. The 'female protagonist' tag is when we switch to seeing things from the female Love Interests' point of view. I don't really consider them a female MC, per se. They do not have relations with anyone else, and it's clear from the very beginning that CJ is the only man for all them.

Yeah I deleted my comment after I played it. I think most of the things you said are correct except that the part CJ will be the only one having sex. As I read the dev confirmed that the girls will have sex eachother and will be in love with each other. It seems the game is not ' love interests are exclusive to mc' harem game. I don't really like this much since I like when all the love interests only in love with mc in harem games. I don't mind girls in the harem fooling around with each other. But if a love interest is in love with another character ( even that character is part of the harem) other than mc is a turn off for me. But everybody has different tastes I guess

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah I deleted my comment after I played it. I think most of the things you said are correct except that the part CJ will be the only one having sex. As I read the dev confirmed that the girls will have sex eachother and will be in love with each other. It seems the game is not ' love interests are exclusive to mc' harem game. I don't really like this much since I like when all the love interests only in love with mc in harem games. If a love interest is in love with another character other than mc is a turn off for me. But everybody has different tastes I guess
I personally love it when my girls get with my other girls, so yeah... different tastes for sure.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I personally love it when my girls get with my other girls, so yeah... different tastes for sure.

I mean girls in the harem fooling around with each other, for sure. I don't mind much. It happens in many harem games. But love interest being in love with another character other than MC (even if that character also in harem) is not really cool in my book. Then again it depends on tastes like I've said

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes