alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I have a nagging feeling that the "boulder" spirit that Leah has been speaking to is Cro. After Tsukiko gave her back what Khione had of her's, she was utterly horrified, and the "boulder" spirit insists that their help will only make things worse for everyone.

I'm not 100% on this, but it seems... possible.
Fucking CALLED IT.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
She made a deal with Tsukiko though so why did she need Leah's "permission" to help?
Because after getting a fragment back, she recovered enough sanity to realise how much of a bitch she'd been. She simply doesn't trust herself anymore. Think: "I can help if you really want, but don't blame me if things go south like they usually do when I'm involved".

Reactions: hmorphone

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Because after getting a fragment back, she recovered enough sanity to realise how much of a bitch she'd been. She simply doesn't trust herself anymore. Think: "I can help if you really want, but don't blame me if things go south like they usually do when I'm involved".
But if she was going to come back because of Tsukiko anyway what was the point of her interaction with Leah? Maybe she couldn't enter Carpo/Leah's domain without permission?

buff

May 29, 2017
What's the name of the other game?

First release isn't out yet. What we know is that it's going to be another Koi game, all different characters (other than maybe a cameo or two), and the emphasis will be on being a fun fap game rather than a big deep story.

That being said, Story Anon is Story Anon so I'm sure it will get deep as soon as he is bored just writing sexy shenanigans, so like maybe four minutes into the intro.

buff

May 29, 2017
I think maybe CJ spent a bit more than a few days sitting on that rooftop y'all.
Not only that, but there was an unconscious brunette nearby and no witnesses, and he just left her alone. That fucking guy needs to turn in his Hentai Protagonist card, now.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Not only that, but there was an unconscious brunette nearby and no witnesses, and he just left her alone. That fucking guy needs to turn in his Hentai Protagonist card, now.
CJ is like the Predator. Defenceless women are off the menu.

Reactions: buff

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone wonder how Shayla made it to the roof with Leah before CJ, Victoria, and Jaime? Because the scene just before the three reach the roof she was with them. Was there a time skip we missed?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
But if she was going to come back because of Tsukiko anyway what was the point of her interaction with Leah? Maybe she couldn't enter Carpo/Leah's domain without permission?
Leah needed to accept who she was so that she could take over. Everybody but Cro failed at convincing her.

Does anyone wonder how Shayla made it to the roof with Leah before CJ, Victoria, and Jaime? Because the scene just before the three reach the roof she was with them. Was there a time skip we missed?
She wasn't, Jamie is in mid-shock at all the flowers suddenly appearing and Shayla randomly screaming next to her.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes