Dragsor

Feb 6, 2020
I've not played for a few updates. Please tell me CJ knows Jamie is a girl now ? I can't belive how long the developer wants to keep this going.

Dragsor

Feb 6, 2020
How would you know?
How would i know. That i feel that the trope of a protagonist not getting that a character who he believes is male is actually female. Even after every other person calls Jamie she and also laughs at him for calling Jamie him, is stupid?

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How would i know. That i feel that the trope of a protagonist not getting that a character who he believes is male is actually female. Even after every other person calls Jamie she and also laughs at him for calling Jamie him, is stupid?
The game launched officially February 1st 2021, that entire plotline resolved with Ch22 in July of 2021.

The fact that you're mad about a fucking joke from almost two years ago begs the question of how you could know anything about the game.

Oct 2, 2018
i forgot this game name and actually played this game year ago and for most of the time i'm searching this game using prefix time, but i never found the game. here it is showing at the front page in latest post and the name was actually out of touch XD.i'm glad i found this game again and will replay it later

Dragsor

Feb 6, 2020
The game launched officially February 1st 2021, that entire plotline resolved with Ch22 in July of 2021.

The fact that you're mad about a fucking joke from almost two years ago begs the question of how you could know anything about the game.
I am not mad about anything. I called it stupid. It's a stupid anime trope and it's stupid here as well.

buff

May 29, 2017
Great stuff, but to be fair you did keep it going for at least 20 chapters to long.
CJ is an airhead himbo and I'm mad about it :mad:
Funny thing is CJ's intelligence has been changing as he gains power. Him being that incredibly fucking stupid and taking a long time to work it out is a legit plotpoint. R34 on Flowers for Algernon or some shit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: meanmanatee
Aug 27, 2022
Funny thing is CJ's intelligence has been changing as he gains power. Him being that incredibly fucking stupid and taking a long time to work it out is a legit plotpoint. R34 on Flowers for Algernon or some shit like that.
It is a pain to play such a stupid MC though. I personally find this game unplayable because of it.

In any case best wishes to the dev. This one is not for me.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
CJ's intelligence has always been nice ((first event at the library with Teresa)). He has been oblivious to the whole Jamie situation because he grew up thinking his Bro was a guy. And everybody just keeping it going for the joke (in reality it was because they tough it was up to Jamie to say something). didnt help him either.
Hell, at best, CJ tough his best bro was an affeminate guy, and he was fine with it until Jamie kissed him, that's when things got weird or him.
If you grew up thinking Pink is black, and nobody ever corrected you on it, you would still think pink is black.
Is CJ supposed to doubt the gender of his best bro out of nowhere?
Hell, even Leah starts calling Jamie "him" around CJ just for the funs.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes