AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Gallery Unlock mod no longer working. >w>
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.

Gallery Unlock mod no longer working. >w>

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Great game i liked it pretty much
idk if played it right but what happend to the 2 of Red drop(?) if that was the name?

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
Had so much fun with Overlord H! I just have some questions. I hope it hasn't been asked yet, so I don't waste anyone's time. So Ainz can only turn into a human 3 times every day. Is there anyway to break that so that he might turn human as many times as he wants?

Also, out of simple curiosity, what made you decide on '3' to be the limit on the transformation?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Had so much fun with Overlord H! I just have some questions. I hope it hasn't been asked yet, so I don't waste anyone's time. So Ainz can only turn into a human 3 times every day. Is there anyway to break that so that he might turn human as many times as he wants?

Also, out of simple curiosity, what made you decide on '3' to be the limit on the transformation?
If you access the mysterious door to Nekoya's restaurant which spawns randomly in the world, the charges of the ring reset.
This is the only way, which is pretty useful in the end game (which is also when the door is more easy to find as more regions are unlocked).

Three is the quantity of charges, although the ring does not fully work like it does in canon.
The game is also balanced around three charges, being quite easy at the beginning of the game and gradually getting harder to manage in the end game if you are pursuing a harem.

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
If you access the mysterious door to Nekoya's restaurant which spawns randomly in the world, the charges of the ring reset.
This is the only way, which is pretty useful in the end game (which is also when the door is more easy to find as more regions are unlocked).

Three is the quantity of charges, although the ring does not fully work like it does in canon.
The game is also balanced around three charges, being quite easy at the beginning of the game and gradually getting harder to manage in the end game if you are pursuing a harem.
Ah Okay, I just learned something new about Overlord. Thanks so much for the explanation. Wish you the best in all your other projects!

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for the wonderful game. Played one entire run in two days. I just keep reading.
Impressive that a fan-made game has so much content and takes care of the branching path adequately well, while also respecting the lore.

Played through the game as confessing love to Albedo. Too bad it locks out more H-scene and love interests than I originally thought. It locks out so much that my H scene for the Pleiades and Shallltear are practically near 0% hahaha. The 3 charges of shooting stars I rarely run out due to the low amount of H-scene to do.

When I started the game. I really hoped that I can see Zesshi getting pregnant and giving birth to a child. I was also hoping for Evileye to get pregnant too.
Too bad my favorite characters didn't get as much love. Zesshi only gets a mirror scene that mentions she got pregnant and the game ends soon after that without Ainz knowing her pregnancy. Zesshi proposal of breeding a nation consisting of her bloodline with Ainz was a very exciting and erotic idea while also so staying true to the character. Simply wonderful. Too bad we also cannot see anything of that happening.

There are two Qol changes, I would like to suggest.

The first is to add some form of alert to minor scenes too. Currently, we have the location's name in yellow to indicate a new event, and in Nazarick, we can a "New Event" word on top of the location to indicate a new event. However, I remember there are occasional minor events that don't have the "New Event" appear, such as interaction with Cassandra and Autumn if I recall correctly.

Second, can we add a button to quickly teleport to the location required for proceeding with the main story? I often find myself having to click Ainz to check where am I supposed to go next and then click the location. Since the game is actually very big, I am sure this feature can help with less tedious, future playthroughs.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I just realized there aren't any gif signatures for this game. There should be a lot with how long it is.

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Also, the only waifu from RE:ZERO (imho) is Rem, I considered making a dating simulator featuring Rem only, but that'd be a side game somewhere in the future.
If you're considering dating sims, have you ever seen My Dress-Up Darling? Obviously everyone has different tastes, but I think Maren would be a top tier candidate for a dating sim.

Love your games btw, really hooked on Legacy of Hestia - I check Patreon for updates daily :)

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you're considering dating sims, have you ever seen My Dress-Up Darling? Obviously everyone has different tastes, but I think Maren would be a top tier candidate for a dating sim.

Love your games btw, really hooked on Legacy of Hestia - I check Patreon for updates daily :)

I'll watch it

Reactions: Azkiger

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i would definitely prefer an original story. whether MC ends up evil or good would be up to the player.

but kinda curious how dark Winterfire would even go since he doesnt like NTR even in the way when MC steals girls.

Parodies are nice until you come across a series you dont know jack about. and can be annoying when the reason your playing a parody is to hook up with a specific character only to find out that character isnt an option.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes