Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oh, thats bad. Why is this happening? Lookingt forward for your work and the new release.
I got approved by staff so it's all good now. I need to finish working on my SS mod and then I'll be able to update this game. After that all I need to do is fix the tags and a couple things for the game info, check one thing in the android P&P build, and then I can send the v0.3 game links to smasochist.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
The game should also have a female protagonist tag since a majority of the game is told from the perspective of Yuna and/or Yuri instead of the perspective of the guy.

Honestly there's a ton of missing tags. I asked the site staff if I could fix the thread info for my game but they said no, I asked if they could explain why, and my support ticket has been collecting dust ever since.

I finished the v0.3 update a while ago but I don't want to release it until I can fix the thread so people won't mistake things like this and so I won't see any more people say, "wow no vaginal sex tag? i'm not gonna play a game with no sex" even though there's tons of sex in the game it's just the tag that's missing and other things wrong with the thread.
View attachment 431859
I'm sure most people who are interested in any of the tags will try it anyways.
Having a guy in the game ruined it for me anyways in the end, but it being in the tags didn't stop me from having a go.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
The game should also have a female protagonist tag since a majority of the game is told from the perspective of Yuna and/or Yuri instead of the perspective of the guy.

Honestly there's a ton of missing tags. I asked the site staff if I could fix the thread info for my game but they said no, I asked if they could explain why, and my support ticket has been collecting dust ever since.

I finished the v0.3 update a while ago but I don't want to release it until I can fix the thread so people won't mistake things like this and so I won't see any more people say, "wow no vaginal sex tag? i'm not gonna play a game with no sex" even though there's tons of sex in the game it's just the tag that's missing and other things wrong with the thread.
View attachment 431859
bas come on man, help the poor guy :KEK:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Incognito Guy
I've already fixed what I needed on the thread and sent the links to smasochist. He updated his post here with the v0.3 links:

I'll make a post for it too sometime soon. I'm gonna sleep now.

Reactions: zottel

AKrahn

Oct 31, 2019
Interesting concept. I'd like to see more.

good work so far on all the guys/gals involved

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I like BDSM and torture, but that must be done in moderation. Rolepaying in sex is fun but there creator went little to far with direct violence. Temptation, sugestion and illusion of choices for subject of bondage/torture is better than pure sadism. Somethimes that is more fun than pure release of emotions. Awainting situations, witholding lashes, and playing with exceptations is good part of BDSM plays.
In game part i am little sad. There is no choices, what pains me. As kinetic novel with extreme good graphics and rather good story is worth playing, but i like choices, that makes games more interesting. I dont know comics, only game, so i cant judge things, but i suggest more fragments about development of sub-dom relationships, rather than extreme content. There is lesbian part and many people will be interested in that, but for me, male with domination preferences this is not best. If you can in future create something like diferent branches with content for male and female partners i will be in heaven.
I read that was graphics from Honey Select? I beg you, can you tell from where you found such mods with such content? My mods never have such wonderfull parts.
I will awaiting next versions. I dont know how much work you must done to make game, but i know how much heart you put in. Salute.

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Incognito Guy
I've already fixed what I needed on the thread and sent the links to smasochist. He updated his post here with the v0.3 links:

I'll make a post for it too sometime soon. I'm gonna sleep now.
It appears that Maim Lain has begun hibernation. If we're lucky and Lain is a groundhog/woodchuck, we'll only have to wait until February (But there's a chance of another month's sleep after they find a mate). Worst case scenario, Lain is up north and won't emerge until April. There is good news, though! With temperatures rising and changing climate patterns all over the world, there's a decent chance that Lain will emerge sooner and sooner every year. So I'm starting a new campaign; "Pollute for Pain and Pleasure." Anything action you can take to increase your carbon footprint helps! We need all of your greenhouse gasses! Eat Beans and Mexican food to fart as much methane as you can! Only drive vehicles with 2 stroke engines! Take private charter jets wherever you go, even if there's no airport (Bonus points for ruining the aircraft because the carbon emissions of building a new one are pretty high).
Main has Lain in hibernation for too long already, don't let future generations suffer as we are!
Pollute for Pain and Pleasure!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
v0.3 was already released months ago on Patreon but yea recently Smasochist had his Patreon account shut down. :/

I will upload v0.3 here in a few days (there's a couple things I want to change first) and I'll also be uploading a new game that's also made with Smasochist at the same time. I'm limited with how often I can make updates for P&P but with the new game I'll be releasing consistent updates every month, so look forward to it! =D

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
v0.3 was already released months ago on Patreon but yea recently Smasochist had his Patreon account shut down. :/

I will upload v0.3 here in a few days (there's a couple things I want to change first) and I'll also be uploading a new game that's also made with Smasochist at the same time. I'm limited with how often I can make updates for P&P but with the new game I'll be releasing consistent updates every month, so look forward to it! =D
Woohoo! Can't wait!

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes