Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
dunno if this is well known or not, but i played around with the statistics a little and Toughness is not what you may think it is. to take the second "present" from kathleen as an example: the value goes down if you reject it and help harper down, and it goes up if you play around with her. so it is more akin to how dominant and/or sadistic you are and (likely) not related to endurance/stamina. not sure but is this perhaps a typo and shoud be called Roughness?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Honestly Felicia has some great femdom content as well.
She's sexually proactive but I wouldn't call it femdom, neither the content with Veronica. On the other hand Katherine has femdom, but you can refuse it
I don't remember Felicia's scene but Veronica dominates both Kathleen and Edwin on both scenes (plus her interactions with Mina and Edwin at the gym imply her dom nature) . I think the big difference is while both like to dominate Veronica doesn't take pleasure in making others people feell pain (physical and mental) like Kathleen do.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Does this game contain ntr or sharing?
Mc has no official relationship with anyone, so technically no. The game is about women, their backs against the wall, debasing themselves as a means to try and recover their RL lives status via depraved means. MC is apart of the process, but obviously does not have sole access to every woman involved.

I hate NTR and sharing, and while the central themes of this game might be in a similar vein, it's written, presented, and delivered in a way where it doesn't feel like any of that takes place.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Does this game contain ntr or sharing?
i have honestly not looked up the correct definition of NTR, but it looks like you will be able to lewd your best friends girlfriend eventually. also quite a few of the women are married, so there's that.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
dunno if this is well known or not, but i played around with the statistics a little and Toughness is not what you may think it is. to take the second "present" from kathleen as an example: the value goes down if you reject it and help harper down, and it goes up if you play around with her. so it is more akin to how dominant and/or sadistic you are and (likely) not related to endurance/stamina. not sure but is this perhaps a typo and shoud be called Roughness?
I think TD once described how toughness influences the dialogue. From what I remember Toughness basically describes the corruption of the MC. Low Toughness is a more friendly and vanllia mc. Medium is mischievous and with high toughness he embraces he has a much tougher, dominant approach and mindset. So you seem to be right on what Toughness represents in the game. The name confused me a bit at the start, too. Not sure if Roughness would be a better replacement though

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I think TD once described how toughness influences the dialogue. From what I remember Toughness basically describes the corruption of the MC. Low Toughness is a more friendly and vanllia mc. Medium is mischievous and with high toughness he embraces he has a much tougher, dominant approach and mindset. So you seem to be right on what Toughness represents in the game. The name confused me a bit at the start, too. Not sure if Roughness would be a better replacement though
thanks for letting me know. roughness, corruption, dominance... imo they all sound more fitting for what the stat represents. before i found out i thought i coud improve toughness by going to the gym or stuff like that and that it woud be useful in a fight or for enduring torture or other stimulations. btw do you know what qualifies as medium or high values? not just for toughness, but in general?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
thanks for letting me know. roughness, corruption, dominance... imo they all sound more fitting for what the stat represents. before i found out i thought i coud improve toughness by going to the gym or stuff like that and that it woud be useful in a fight or for enduring torture or other stimulations. btw do you know what qualifies as medium or high values? not just for toughness, but in general?
I searched for TDs comment and found the following:
the toughness score has just altered the very occasional line of dialogue. Stuff like having the player character say more mean things during a sex scene. This is the first time a set of actions has been locked behind it. For anyone curious about how the kind/mischievous/asshole break down goes, it's extremely simple: kind is 1-10 toughness, mischievous is 11-20, and asshole is 21+.
In a different Post about Toughness he also mentioned that it will only minority influence the interactions between characters and things such as endings will be influenced by key choices made during the game.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
while i'm usually more of a femdom guy and feel somewhat bad for killian (but not really) i also fell for Mina. she is just way too cute :love:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, it is. Delayed a bit due to tragic death of dev's father. We may be pirates, but we respect the honored dead, and will await continued development with patience. And rum.
Whisky for me, but patience definitely.

Reactions: Mograx

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
New update on Patreon:

Howdy everyone, GIL here.

First of all I want to thank you all for the overwhelming support and understanding of TD's situation, I think it has helped him considerably. This was a pretty heavy blow to him but I'm sure he'll be back on his feet in no time, and that's partly thanks to you.
In the meantime, after a brief period of uncertainty, I just went back to the workbench, otherwise my workaholic anxiety would have eaten me up! I decided it was a good time to revise and perfect some previous scenes that could use the work. Oddly enough, Lucy has been the main focus of this "restoration". Her scene with Ian is now fully animated (5 clips), her 3 guided blowjob animations have been reworked (I really rushed those back in the day, oof), and her titjob is now fully animated (1 clip). Lucy fans rejoice.

We'll keep you posted on how things go, and sorry for this brief period of radio silence, I'm sure you understand. Thank you all again, I don't know what we did to deserve such great fans but we're so lucky to have you.
I'm really glad Lucy's scenes got improved since she's one of my favourite in-game characters. I would prefer new scenes of course but this is great as well and big thanks to GIL for his awesome work.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes