Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Understandably, it looks like this game will be on hold for a while.

Condolences to TD.
What do you mean, Watcher X ? Oh Frak!

While the words might sound hollow for those who lost a loved one, I mean them sincerely: Death is the last border of Life, but not for Love! Keep the good times in your heart, you will meet each other again one day.
My condolences to TD and his family

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I can imagine August and Chuck trying to groom Edwin and Hana to be their successors (and married) on one of the good paths. In a more "wholesome" way if on a good path, in an "interesting" way on "not so good" playthroughs.
This would be interesting, but I can only see that happening on a corruption path. On her good path I feel she'll want to burn that club to the ground. In fact her burning the club down has even been foreshadowed by that comment with the bodyguard and her saying it was an interesting idea, so it could very well be exactly that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This would be interesting, but I can only see that happening on a corruption path. On her good path I feel she'll want to burn that club to the ground. In fact her burning the club down has even been foreshadowed by that comment with the bodyguard and her saying it was an interesting idea, so it could very well be exactly that.
I agree, that conversation could be a Chekov´s gun moment for a couple of paths. I can see this happening on paths were Hana´s relationship with her Dad has never been repaired and Edwin actively trying to sabotage the Club.

A reason why I can imagine Edwin and Hana in successor roles even with a not or just slightly corrupted Hana is that she shows her pragmatism during the game. She might hate PC, but acknowledges that it gives her the money she needs for her Mum. And during the Truth or Dare game we can see that Hana, despite her rebelliousness, wishes for a functioning family. A good and pragmatic Edwin (not focused on destroying PC) can give her this too, not only a corrupted one.
These are reasons why I can imagine the pair in future successor roles even with a not corrupted Hana. But I agree and this is a reason for the "let loose and be adventurous" comment, that it is an easier scenario if Hana is in various stages of corruption at the end of the game. But seeing the personalities of the main cast, it should be a possible outcome (maybe with high specific stats) even with a good/not or just moderately corrupted Hana and Edwin.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Sad news indeed, I think, many of us will understand, if TD take a break from development. I wish you all the best and strength to overcome this loss for your sake and your close ones.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
This is the first Honey Select game I've played and I absolutely love it. It's a nice change of scenery from the usual Daz games.

Any recommendations for good HS games?

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
The most popular is probably Once Upon a Lifetime. That's a really good, fun, wacky comedy game with some hot scenes.

Another one I really like that I've just started playing is called Polarity. I don't know how this isn't more popular, but I was just scanning over a bunch of games and the art of this one jumped out at me. And I really like it. Very good writing (and no Engrish. It's obviously written by a native English speaker), but kind of like Once Upon a Lifetime it's not super deep or anything. So far at least. It's more drama instead of comedy though, so it could get deeper. But a good story, good art, choices that matter, some interesting mystery stuff, good music, and some hot scenes.

Last edited:

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
This is the first Honey Select game I've played and I absolutely love it. It's a nice change of scenery from the usual Daz games.

What I generally do is order the forums by rating and take a glace at the artstyles of the games, it's fairly easy to tell if a game is using HS or not.
https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/?order=rating&direction=desc

Both games in my sig are HS games as well, and I obviously recommend them.

Reactions: TamaMountain
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes