TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for the recommendations guys. Seems there are a lot of recommendations :giggle:.

I'll just bite the bullet and pick one of them. I find that the more I think the harder it is to choose one. Wish me luck lmao.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Reactions: Hisakatana

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for all the well wishing, understanding, and condolences everyone. It might seem minor, but it feels good to read. My dad's funeral is the day after tomorrow and I'm hoping we'll be able to resume making steady progress soon after that. Once things are in full swing again, I'll let you guys know.

Once again, thanks.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for all the well wishing, understanding, and condolences everyone. It might seem minor, but it feels good to read. My dad's funeral is the day after tomorrow and I'm hoping we'll be able to resume making steady progress soon after that. Once things are in full swing again, I'll let you guys know.

Once again, thanks.
Sorry to hear that TD1900 I know first hand how rough that can be.
Best wishes and condolences to you and your family.
Some things are more important than updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for all the well-wishing, understanding, and condolences, everyone. It might seem minor, but it feels good to read. My dad's funeral is the day after tomorrow and I'm hoping we'll be able to resume making steady progress soon after that. Once things are in full swing again, I'll let you guys know.

Once again, thanks.
Take all the time you need m8 hope you get through it and best wishes to you and your family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Just wondering when the game will get a new update, damn, this game is so good :)
It's a good idea to read at least the last few pages of a thread before commenting. You're new here, so it's a forgivable oversight.

Due to life happening, the next update has been delayed. But don't worry. It will come, and when it does it will have been worth the wait.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hi, i just finished the current build of the game for the first time and i can't help but feel that the femdom tag isn't fitting here. sure, kathleen has her fun and all, but apart from that the ladies seem very much on the receiving side of things.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
hi, i just finished the current build of the game for the first time and i can't help but feel that the femdom tag isn't fitting here. sure, kathleen has her fun and all, but apart from that the ladies seem very much on the receiving side of things.
Yes but the tag is there for the fragile people who freak out when a woman is a bit dominant

Reactions: CrazyBear_Ez

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is not only Kathleen but Veronica also clearly likes to dominate her sexual partners. I say the tag fits those two very well. :love:

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Yes but the tag is there for the fragile people who freak out when a woman is a bit dominant
that makes some sense i guess, but at the same time the game has no maledom tag while featuring plenty of that.
It is not only Kathleen but Veronica also clearly likes to dominate her sexual partners. I say the tag fits those two very well. :love:
yeah, i kinda overlooked her, my bad. she isn't quite my type, so i didn't get too involved with her. my point isn't that there is no/little femdom content in the game, but that there is more maledom overall. a thing that the tags reflect rather poorly.

Last edited:

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
my point isn't that there is no/little femdom content in the game, but that there is more maledom overall. a thing that the tags reflect rather poorly.
It seems there's a difference between the tags listed in the opening post and tags set for the thread, male domination as well as animated are missing from the opening post.

1623278420449.png

1623278519670.png

I'm not sure how tags get added/changed in the opening posts, if it's done by a mod or GIL3D.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Honestly Felicia has some great femdom content as well.
She's sexually proactive but I wouldn't call it femdom, neither the content with Veronica. On the other hand Katherine has femdom, but you can refuse it

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes