TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How often are the updates? because the game is amazing and on the fingers of one hand I can count games as polished and good as this one and I can't wait to continue.
First update took two and a half months, the next one took 3 and some change, the one after that around 4 months, and this one hit 5 months due to some unfortunate circumstances. Going by the pattern, the next one should take six months. The next one should be more timely. Work is already under way and the scope is more limited.

We don't have a set release window to speak of, we basically just say "this block of story/content will make for a satisfying update" and work until that's complete.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Great update so far, not done with it yet but many good scenes with my favourite red haired muscle girl.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
100% agree. Her moment dominating Edwin during their double masturbation sex was really hot, much more than the alternative to me.
Like i said in a previous post, just giving Veronica (and also Rosalind) a nudge and then letting them take the lead has been very rewarding so far. :love: :love: :love:

Now i wonder how the same can be done with Felicia in the next update. :unsure:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I played it first like that initially and it was surprisingly hot, but in my final playthrough, trying all the options, I went for blowjob option as I did nt want the game to give me more of that. I am hoping that if you turn down certain kinks that your MC gets less of that kink as an option going forward.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
...TD, you brilliant, absolute bastard...! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, lastly, caught a spell error, during Rosalind's shoot:

Old man
"Fourty-three short years." - should be forty.

Thanks so much for the update man! Hoping that the next update will be out soon; cannot wait for the next story development!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I seriously hope we could actually romance mina at some point in the game Ian doesn't deserve her anyway.
I know romance is in the tags but I hope it is confined lol.

I'm surprised at how many subbed to Veronica, as I enjoyed her peeing like a dog myself... oh well each to their own and what not...

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Damn this game is amazing, it manages to strike an incredible contrast between really dark stuff and lighthearted moments that neither becomes too prominent. I mean there's some messed up stuff yet you don't get overwhemeld by it but also don't fully get into the relaxed mood because the club is always lurking around the corner of the MC's thoughts during the daily life. Frustating Pulman's expectations are the most satisfiying events ever, can't wait for the chance to team up with Hana and maybe some other characters from the club to knock that hag off her high horse.

Killian creeps the hell out of me, that "appearances can be deceiving" scene ringed all possible alarms, and I think he is kinda pushing Mina towards the MC for some reason. Not to suggest that Mina has something sinister going on her end, but I have a bad feeling that accepting her affections before the MC is more aware about what's going on with his "friend" is gonna backfire horribly.But as the saying goes "keep your friends close and your enemies closer", so I keep racking up the points with him anyway...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
TD1900 and GIL3D ,

I am still going through the various paths variations, but it is a really great update and as several other players already said, the new Hana scene shortly before the cut: AHHHHH, need next update, need next update, need :)
As far as our LIs go, my Top 3 are (still) Felicia, Hana and Mina, but the others grow on me too. Kath "as well", but for completely different reasons. I want to see in "her" playthrough, how she became who she is, why a deviant predator as she is, was

Rosalind definitely grows on me, even if in my main playthrough the MC just wants to help her.

Veronika: Normally I really like tall women, being tall myself and I have nothing against some muscles on them, but in the case here, where Arnie might get envious feelings, are a bit too much. Nevertheless she still looks great and in my main path my MC tries to help her too.

Felicia: What not to like about her? Great looking, a slut in bed, a Lady elsewhere, with a wonderful irreverant humour. But there is more behind the facade of a pure hedonist, I am sure.

Hana: When it comes to looks Hana is another surprise. I normally find women tattooed this heavily a turn off, but she looks great. And if you play the Hana path, you see why

Mina: She is another favourite LI to play for, but only if her relationship with Ian crashes. In my main playthrough I try to be a good friend and wingman for Ian and her and help to keep their relationship strong. Killian recognises it far too rarely that Mina is the best what happened to him so far. She is the most innocent character of the main cast so far, but that makes her vulnerable to tricky manipulations, especially since she is curious about what she missed due to her sheltered upbringing.

You two make a really great eroge, even if I dislike some fetishes we have already seen, but your artwork, storytelling and the choices with meaning are simply wow. Thank you for making Pale Carnations!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know romance is in the tags but I hope it is confined lol.

I'm surprised at how many subbed to Veronica, as I enjoyed her peeing like a dog myself... oh well each to their own and what not...
Confined? Don't you mean confirmed? :unsure:

Can't speak for everyone else but for me it is a lot more rewarding to see Veronica exploring her kinks out of her own will rather than simply forcing demeaning and humiliating acts on her. Same can be said for Rosalind.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Confined? Don't you mean confirmed? :unsure:

Can't speak for everyone else but for me it is a lot more rewarding to see Veronica exploring her kinks out of her own will rather than simply forcing demeaning and humiliating acts on her. Same can be said for Rosalind.
I mean I don't want romance all over the place, lol. Maybe confined to one or two characters.

You are not alone in your feelings for Veronica but my only enjoyment of her is seeing her demeaned and humiliated. Rosalind is my favorite but even her I love seeing pushed to her limits.

I'm not putting you all down just thankful there is options for a player like me... it's such a great vn that way:)

digmanutslmao

May 31, 2021
How do I get the latest version of the game, do I just download the full game and then extract it into the already installed game folder?

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Was waiting for that update to decide if I would become a Patreon... didn't take much time to be convince. Veronica scene was really good, wasn't much into her before. I'll clearly do her own path now.

How do I get the latest version of the game, do I just download the full game and then extract it into the already installed game folder?
You are better to extract it in a new folder, because if a file have been removed from the new version, overwriting will keep that file. The save game are saved in the %appdata/RenPy% folder, so you don't really have a reason to overwrite the previous folder. Could be wrong, but this is what I'm doing.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Just played the new update for the first time, so apologies if I did not read carefully enough.

The new update should put to bed the notion that the Carnations were "forced" to be in the competition. Rosalind HATES when the MC brings it up. It's almost as if she's a grown ass woman and made her own choices and wants to be treated like that. As far as Veronica goes, she basically mocks the MC for saying that maybe Sampson had something to do with it by saying "Huh, dumbass, you think I didn't think of that?" and saying she looked into it and concluded it was her own fault.

As for Felicia, we don't know the reasons but for right now they don't seem forced, and as for Lucy, wanting your son to get into a private school and then selling your body for it is not forced prostitution by any definition I know. Lucy, Veronica and Felicia are by any definition voluntary sex workers, Rosalind is up in the air as to whether she is being forced or not (although I think she kind of/sort of was, but respect her enough to take her interpretations of things seriously)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 464 Votes