Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
And MC is somehow better than Ian? Remember what job MC has.
I guess it will depend on how you play and on future updates what I wanted to say was I want a route where i can be faithful to 1 girl in the end that would be hella nice.
but considering what type of game this is i doubt that would happen but hey i can wish at least xd.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I guess it will depend on how you play and on future updates what I wanted to say was I want a route where i can be faithful to 1 girl in the end that would be hella nice.
but considering what type of game this is i doubt that would happen but hey i can wish at least xd.
Actually your wish will come true, in a fashion at least. "Pale Carnations" will have no Harem ending. While sex with more than one woman over the timespan of the game will (and has) happen, when it comes to the Love paths you will have to choose in the end who will be your SO.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Can you tell me when?
All the music is sourced from filmmusic.io or the youtube audio library, so if there is one, I had no idea.
I checked and well, it was a mistake on my part. idk why but it really reminded me of pokemon bw osts
it's "regular" ncs music by kevin macleod (called "george street shuffle")
sorry for the little scare lol

Reactions: TD1900

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Btw, never knew Honey Select animations could look so good. Why is every other HS game using all the same crap stock animations, when you can do stuff like this?
Because they don't have the knowledge and/or the skill. The devs of this game use a lot of mods for high end textures among other things. HS is "easy to learn and difficult to master"

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
I agree and was hoping Vero would've fucked MC like here, after she lifted him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was hoping for the same, but Veronica look like a woman that will take more pleasure from denying a man from fucking her then being fuck by that man, until she aroused enough to not care anymore.

Amazon sex position is so good.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Mina is such a precious bundle of joy, and I really look forward to seeing her happy out of Ian's orbit. Really hoping the drinking game scene (and Mina's bicurious score) telegraphed a possibility for a Mina-Hana throuple ending.

The only character I can't say I enjoy is Kathleen, but she's an antagonist that's enjoyable to dislike. Harper and Dalia are also underdeveloped.

Reactions: capogogo

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No NTR but sharing is a given considering the nature of the game. No swinging too, there is only one couple in the game so far and they may not be in for long. :ROFLMAO:
NTR is also for when YOU are the one stealing a LI (netori) I think, so yes

You're talking about Ian and Mina I presume ? It would be nice to have the option to 3some Mina with Ian at some point

Felicia's not single either, I think we'll see her husband's HS model next update. And we'll cuck him hard :BootyTime:

name

Mar 8, 2017
You're talking about Ian and Mina I presume ? It would be nice to have the option to 3some Mina with Ian at some point
i've been rooting for a foursome with Ian, Mina, and Hana. i've said before how much i like them as a group and that's one way to pay off their collective friendship
though that conflicts with how bad i think the main character and Ian and even Hana are for Mina romantically, unless she becomes depraved enough to be open to that sort of thing

Reactions: Dopplyn and Garen

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
i've been rooting for a foursome with Ian, Mina, and Hana. i've said before how much i like them as a group and that's one way to pay off their collective friendship
though that conflicts with how bad i think the main character and Ian and even Hana are for Mina romantically, unless she becomes depraved enough to be open to that sort of thing
Don't forget that Hana also hate Ian, atleast how he is right now.

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes