ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
New Dev Diary this morning. Since I can't talk about the numbers without some actual numbers, I'll go ahead and post it here.
TD1900 said:

[Image of Felicia and Elias redacted]

Hey all, TD here with the next dev diary. I hope you guys are doing well.
Currently we are at 605 images and 8 animations, chugging along smoothly with Felicia's date. We'll probably be on that for another couple of weeks (don't quote me on this), then we'll move onto a pretty major Mina scene followed by a series of scenes at the club that will set up week 2's exhibition among other things.
In related news, Felicia is SO hot. GIL has managed to make her mission sing beyond my wildest imagination as he is wont to do.
That's all there is to really report this time. It's thankfully been pretty business as usual, the normalcy of which is appreciated.
Thanks for the support and please look forward to the next update.
In the three weeks since the previous dev diary, they've added 360 static images and 4 animations, an average of 120 statics and 1.3 animations per week. (Their overall average is similar at 90.1 statics and 1.2 animations per week). Here's the graphical presentation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, we're still a long way from matching Update 2's numbers, especially since the ratio of statics to animations has increased. The question is if Update 2 is a useful comparison. It sounds like Update 3 will be smaller, particularly in terms of animations (since Update 2 retroactively added a bunch of animations during the downtime). So we're definitely closer than the animation chart makes it look, but it's too soon to say much more than that.

We just have to try to be patient, somehow. :)

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't mind Fel being a gangbang slut but thoeäse old creeps better stay the HELL away from my Rose Hana
Fixed that for you.
But as I said before I don't have experience with the devs other work and don't know how cruel (or not) he is.
As we learned from Game of Thrones, no matter how great something is along the way, everything can still get fucked up on the home stretch.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
Mar 19, 2019
Fixed that for you.
But as I said before I don't have experience with the devs other work and don't know how cruel (or not) he is.
As we learned from Game of Thrones, no matter how great something is along the way, everything can still get fucked up on the home stretch.
From what I can tell is that since this game so far has been giving us actual choices in the future if there is a scene of Hana/Mina/whoever getting gangbanged there will be a way to avoid it. Personally I don’t really care about NTR stuff either way so I won’t be bothered if there is a route in the future like that, but there should be a way to jump off that train if someone wants to.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
From what I can tell is that since this game so far has been giving us actual choices in the future if there is a scene of Hana/Mina/whoever getting gangbanged there will be a way to avoid it. Personally I don’t really care about NTR stuff either way so I won’t be bothered if there is a route in the future like that, but there should be a way to jump off that train if someone wants to.
The gang bang will probably be some kind of punishment for the girl that end last for a week, like the "bukkake" event. In that event, the MC could influence the outcome. I expect the same mechanism for the coming weeks event.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
How often do updates come out for this game? Wondering if I should play it now or just wait till the next update :unsure:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How often do updates come out for this game? Wondering if I should play it now or just wait till the next update :unsure:
You can find the answer in this post, which I'll quote below for posterity.

First update took two and a half months, the next one took 3 and some change, the one after that around 4 months, and this one hit 5 months due to some unfortunate circumstances. Going by the pattern, the next one should take six months. The next one should be more timely. Work is already under way and the scope is more limited.

We don't have a set release window to speak of, we basically just say "this block of story/content will make for a satisfying update" and work until that's complete.
Things are going well, but they'll definitely not be a release in October.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
You can find the answer in this post, which I'll quote below for posterity.

Things are going well, but they'll definitely not be a release in October.
Thanks, that's very helpful. I actually ended up started playing it last night. Really good stuff!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta say while all the girls in the game are great, if I had to pick absolute favorites, well I'd have to put Hana at the top, followed closely by Mina.

There's something about those 2 girls which sets them apart from the rest. Perhaps it's the whole slow-burn nature of their plot or perhaps it's something else. Can't quite tell why, heh.

MintDuiz

May 18, 2020
damn I like Mina and Hana not only two girls too beautiful but also I like twintail
twintail iz dza bezt

pervpotato5456

Jun 29, 2020
The cliffhanger makes me feel like a junkie facing withdrawal.I need my next hit. TOP TIER stuff this.

Any idea how frequently the game is updated?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Checking out the game because it shows as top 3 here.

Graphically it is some fantastic job, a lot of effort was put to make the most out of HS1 but the limitations of it are visible.

Theme - ngl while i play a ton of corruption games brothels are like least interesting part in them - it's just whores doing whore things, nothing to be excited about. My incentive to play after realizing that, was to see if i can stay "clean" from the filth. It would be nice t o be able to express that in game, like when refusing Felicia wish i could say "sorry, don't know what STIs you carry".
Now i find it that the game has a deficit of pure girls - whatever for one to corrupt or to make of his own.
Sorry Hana doesn't strike me as pure and Mina that is our best friend gf. That one bridge we ain't crossing.

Story - nah.

I will also point out that settings screen kinda spoils who will win the third spot for the event. Maybe it's not important but it makes the choices where you support one feel sus.

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes