TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So ummm...I take it the latest update is great? I finally have time for it, looking forward to playing! And I'm amazed at the static image progress chart!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: itfod and xbinhoux

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm not sure how to feel about this case of "elongitis." While I'm interested in learning more about Felicia, she herself has not been my cup of tea thus far. So expanding her event may be lavishing effort on her that I would rather see spent elsewhere. On the other hand, it may also pique my interest in Felicia which would be time well spent - especially if it does so while not on her path. And Mina content is generally pretty awesome, so getting a head start on her material is probably going to pay off (though given what's going on in her story adjusting the timeline seems tricky...).
I don't know about Felicia either. She has a very VERY nice model to be fair and reminds me of a HS version of Kiki Passo, but her backstory is just so shrouded and her motives aren't clear. If the additional time spent helps clearing up some of that I'm all for it. Also I really don't buy her being in her mid-late 30s whatsoever, but that could be a limitation of the HS character creator.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Felicia is just 34 years old, even with some eventual limitation from HS models, they did gave Kathleen some wrinkles on her face, i don't think it is that hard to believe she looks like her age.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Rich people are ageless.
Felicia has her personal trainer, dietician, and her bi-weekly virgin blood transfusion to thank for looking so good.
So you're saying it IS a HS limitation. I figured.
Anyways, I like her model. Looking forward to finding out whatever the fuck is wrong with her.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So you're saying it IS a HS limitation. I figured.
Well, jokes aside, I don't think she looks young. A beautiful 34-year old ain't all that different looking than a beautiful 24-year old -- but I'm also bad with faces, so maybe that's just me. Although it is true there isn't a lot of granularity in the face bases for HS characters which can make it a challenge to avoid same-face syndrome or portray minor age-related imperfections.

...but I see that as more of a problem for characters in their mid 40s.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well, jokes aside, I don't think she looks young. A beautiful 34-year old ain't all that different looking than a beautiful 24-year old -- but I'm also bad with faces, so maybe that's just me. Although it is true there isn't a lot of granularity in the face bases for HS characters which can make it a challenge to avoid same-face syndrome or portray minor age-related imperfections.

To be fair that's not limited to HS. It's just as difficult to make a late-30s looking person in DAZ. Short of straight up giving them deep wrinkles that make them look 60+ there's no real way to do it. Subtle clues like crow's feet and bags under the eyes that tell us someones age in real life are just not possible in most character creators. It's either <18, mid 20s or mid 60s.

You guys did a great job with the sameface avoidance by the way. The charaters are clearly discernable at a glance, even with different hairstyles, and that's an achievement.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rich people are ageless.
Felicia has her personal trainer, dietician, and her bi-weekly virgin blood transfusion to thank for looking so good.
OMG Felicia confirmed as a vampire! :LOL: :LOL:
To be fair that's not limited to HS. It's just as difficult to make a late-30s looking person in DAZ. Short of straight up giving them deep wrinkles that make them look 60+ there's no real way to do it. Subtle clues like crow's feet and bags under the eyes that tell us someones age in real life are just not possible in most character creators. It's either <18, mid 20s or mid 60s.

You guys did a great job with the sameface avoidance by the way. The charaters are clearly discernable at a glance, even with different hairstyles, and that's an achievement.
It is possible, i just guess it takes a lot of time and skill with Daz (plus hardware). For instance the developers for the games College Bound and Demon Boy were able to create some more believeable women on their forties/fifties down to the wrinkles, stretch marks and cellulitis.

Reactions: AwsHen

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019

Google images of Beyonce in her 20s, then again currently (she's 40.)

It's not just HS models that refuse to age lol.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Rich people are ageless.
So Felicia is an undercover agent of the Camarilla who wants to win the competition to gain power and vampirize the whole club, I fucking knew it.

Reactions: mcmng

mcmng

May 19, 2020
So Felicia is an undercover agent of the Camarilla who wants to win the competition to gain power and vampirize the whole club, I fucking knew it.
Only to find Kathleen is a succubus who is working on charming all club members. You know what? This paranormal what if scenario could work. Quick, some good writer make a fan fiction out of this :KEK:

P.S: what clan would Felicia belong to? Pretty sure she'd be a Toreador.

Reactions: Raitei410

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Only to find Kathleen is a succubus who is working on charming all club members. You know what? This paranormal what if scenario could work. Quick, some good writer make a fan fiction out of this :KEK:

P.S: what clan would Felicia belong to? Pretty sure she'd be a Toreador.
TD is probably rewriting the whole plot now that he's been exposed :ROFLMAO:.

Felicia is 100% a Toreador of course :rolleyes:.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes