RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Man, please show mercy to us, non-native English speakers. Probably quarter of my playing time is spent on Google Translate. There are so much unknown words for me. :WaitWhat: Though it might be a good thing for me since I'm a translation student. Still, sometimes my brain feels like about to explode.
No. Think on that as a good motivation to really work up your knowledge of the language. :WeSmart: :cool:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Depends on how you define sex I guess. Veronica is just a...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While everyone seems to have a different definition of this, as far as I'm concerned your excited peepee touching any part of a girls' body is most probably a form of sex.
Basically every event you wouldn't want your girlfriend/wife to find out about if you're that kind of person.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
"10 minutes: not long enough for the scheme of things, but long enough for my mom to draw her own conclusion"

LOL

I really like these small, "lively" touches in this VN. Besides those gorgeous renderings of cause.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While everyone seems to have a different definition of this, as far as I'm concerned your excited peepee touching any part of a girls' body is most probably a form of sex.
Pretty much. There is a lot more to sex than just a "penis entering a vagina" narrow definition.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As Bill said when asked about sex with Monica. "I didn't have sex with that woman." One should trust the president. putting a penis in someone’s mouth is a form of greeting, nothing more than that, no sex whatsoever.
I don't think he asked about your private greeting rituals with the boys but you do you.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I do not belong to societies where private greetings are exchanged, but I appreciate your attention.
You celebrate that kind of greeting out in the open? Kinky! :LUL:
But I like the confidence, more power to you!

Anyways, I miss Hana.
Hope the update is juuuust inching around the corner.

Reactions: Babalui

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She is my favorite in this game btw. I wish she wasn't Ian's girlfriend.
Christiane_Friedrich_maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shin.jpg

Look, she's sorry, ok? Give it an update or 2 and that problem will hopefully be "resolved". :sneaky:

She's technically my "favorite" too. This is one of the few games where I actually have a really hard time picking a Best Girl. It's between her and Hana.

The big downside to Mina is first, she's your best friend's girlfriend. Even though he treats her like shit and REALLY doesn't deserve her AND he's a total fucking douchebag...The Bro Code.
Second, in the event we do actually hook up with her, you're basically the rebound guy after a shit relationship. Don't get me wrong, that can work out but....yeah.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes