MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Mina so bad she has a masterbation scene in the game despite not having a sex scene or any real nudity compared to the rest

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
For a game with such a preposterous premise and such indulgent genres, I was amazed to find out this game is one out of maybe 4 or 5 in the genre where the dialogue is sufficiently convincing and the writing not completely terrible. Kudos to everyone involved. It doesn't hurt that nearly every single lewd scene so far has been balls-to-the-walls amazing both in art, idea and storytelling as well.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
For a game with such a preposterous premise and such indulgent genres, I was amazed to find out this game is one out of maybe 4 or 5 in the genre where the dialogue is sufficiently convincing and the writing not completely terrible. Kudos to everyone involved. It doesn't hurt that nearly every single lewd scene so far has been balls-to-the-walls amazing both in art, idea and storytelling as well.
Yep. This game pleasantly surprised me as well. A true gem.

AndUFailed

Jul 10, 2021
The realism narrative style is unexpectedly deep and relatable, all the choices are incredibly immersive. If only the deveopers have enough capital to make a game that doens't rely on lewd contents to attract people to fund their project, the potential of this is huge. I mean lewd is certainly welcomed, but if the narrative isn't circled around lewd, the writer will have a much better opportunity to elaborate both plots and characters.
Edit: Hana best girl. period.

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
man it feels bad fooling around with best pals gal, tried to resist her at first but eventually gave up. Thanks to the devs for making this gem of art and story. Can't wait for more mina! :>

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Any content of mc's mom in next update
If the story calls for Edwin to feel a need to stabilize himself from the depraved pull of the club's temptations, we might get another scene of him watching her old videos again.

If you're referring to a scene of mom in present day, then no.

His mom is a more of a plot device than a fap one.

Reactions: niffi

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
man it feels bad fooling around with best pals gal, tried to resist her at first but eventually gave up. Thanks to the devs for making this gem of art and story. Can't wait for more mina! :>
I'd feel bad if he treated her as a girlfriend rather than some side-ass. I like the bromance angle but all that has limits.

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
I'd feel bad if he treated her as a girlfriend rather than some side-ass. I like the bromance angle but all that has limits.
Some people are ass who just doesn't know how to treat their girls but that doesn't mean they don't care about them. First time MC did meet mina at the cafe and when you choose the suggested "hug her" option.. Man.. the way Ian look away from you really tells you that "you shouldn't have done that". I mean he is a good friend and trustworthy too, and I would have avoided Mina if she didn't make any romantic advances towards MC but also would go after her even if Ian treated her good, its all because of her romantic advances. Its not about Ian, its about what Mina want. 20211105130508932.jpg And a man gotta give the girl what she wants. and I am a man (or boy at least) after all.

Last edited:

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
If the story calls for Edwin to feel a need to stabilize himself from the depraved pull of the club's temptations, we might get another scene of him watching her old videos again.

If you're referring to a scene of mom in present day, then no.

His mom is a more of a plot device than a fap one.
Yeah Patreon fever is on, They doesn't allow any kind of incest material on their site so devs can't do anything right now. Perhaps they could release some content with his mom at the last stage of updates right before removing the game from that site.

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
Nothing to do with Patreon. Edwin's mother serves a purpose in the story which does not include incest.
She is a "Single" woman after all and there is that option where you discourage her to go on a date with other guy even after knowing what she does! That I took as a hint for Edwin might have romantic feelings for his mom.
Fortunately, if I can say my opinion.
Of course you must express your feelings my friend! Otherwise you'll feel suffocated by those words in your mind. We call every human being a "Person" because they has their own personality, the different angle of view to see the same things that others does too. As for me - even thinking of inti-whatever relationship with my relatives(!) (I can't even write it down. lol) makes me sick, my stomach starts to twirl and I feel like v*miting. But in these games incest content feels different like "Oh that dude has a thickk hot milf for mom that he want to bang? I'd like to bang her too." Many people may think otherwise, many thinks they actually doing thier ..cough*

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes