Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Or they could get her the vault make her a test subject, give edwin the drug with only her and him in the room. That is one twisted way it could happen. Or the real way I’m starting to see it they get her into the club, give the drug, put her in bondage with a hood over Face, then gangbang with Edwin watching her enjoying everything. they then take hood off exposing her in front of Edwin. That would be enough of a traumatic event to break him.

• Wow
Reactions: Nulldev and SanaeS

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Furthermore I do believe the way the game is going will have Edwin partner with the Sophia, Kathleen, Abel faction and that he will assist in developing the drug. I do believe that sophia is going to off Abel leaving her in charge with mc playing a bigger role in drug development. I bet one of the possible endings could have Edwin marry Sophia.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Can you show me the tdlr that your quoting about sex
i think usually TLDRs are used at the end of a post.
i decided to put them at the top of my own posts to summarize them ahead, sorry if it is confusing.
these TLDR are not quoting someone else, but are my own.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
okay no problem but I believe his idea of his mothers sacrifice has to be destroyed in order for Edwins darker side to be freed and when that happens edwin has the potential to be an even worse type of sadist than kathelean because Edwin not only has pscyhopathic tendencies but he is also has the medical knowledge and is more cold and calculating than Kathelean

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
i agree with Maverick369 that Edwin has psychopathic tendencies, but i also believe that these are quite a bit shaped by your actual choices ingame and of course by your picks of traits at the start of the game.

Lets say Psychopathy has a scale from Low to High:
Picking [Lust] [Inquisitive] [StickyFingers] [StrongMan] would probably score quite low on this scale
whereas [Greed] [Tireless] [Voyeur] [SocialButterfly] would net you already more points
and [Power] [Governor] [Firestarter] [SocialChameleon] would set you quite high on this scale
picking the full set of the last traits would put you very close to a bonafide Psychopath in my opinion.

Also Edwins Toughness Stat seems to cover especially Sadism and to a lesser degree stuff like Domination and (lack of) Empathy. So, yes, given that you can influence your Toughness with your Gameplay, Edwin has the Potential to become quite the Sadist.

About Victoria and Edwins possible reaction
Or the real way I’m starting to see it they get her into the club, give the drug, put her in bondage with a hood over Face, then gangbang with Edwin watching her enjoying everything. they then take hood off exposing her in front of Edwin. That would be enough of a traumatic event to break him.
Yes, this should be a very traumatic experience.

However, we have seen that choices in this game do actually matter, and some choices are gated with your chosen traits.

Any attempt to break or force Edwin by abusing or blackmailing his Mother could totally backfire:
if Edwin has for instance the Anger ([Governor]) and/or [Firestarter] trait or perhaps a very high Toughness, i expect choices to be available that make the culprits pity their life.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Or they could get her the vault make her a test subject, give edwin the drug with only her and him in the room. That is one twisted way it could happen. Or the real way I’m starting to see it they get her into the club, give the drug, put her in bondage with a hood over Face, then gangbang with Edwin watching her enjoying everything. they then take hood off exposing her in front of Edwin. That would be enough of a traumatic event to break him.
That reminds me a hentai's plot

1641512399325.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Honestly, I think you're massively overthinking this. The whole point is that the MC is already torn between his altruism and his sadism. He doesn't need some apocalyptic crisis to embrace his darker side, he just needs the right push at the right time. That's why Kathleen's "gift" was so simple: just enjoy making Harper suffer. Give him a taste then offer him more the next time. Eventually, he'll feel entitled to the thrill of power.

And if you want my advice, don't bring up his mother at all until the MC has fully bought in. Trying to sexualize her at the start (or worse, hurt her directly) will only serve to remind the MC of what she taught him and the lengths she was willing to go to for him. Better to keep those things out of mind while you tempt him, rather than force him to confront them head on. The latter would be quicker, but also a lot more likely to fail.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I was not saying for it to happen right now. I was thinking near the end of chapter 5 if it happens at all. It was more of an exploration. I will say one thing though if Kathlene is going to be the one to break him than she is going to have to make the events and the rewards she gives to him even more darker and lewd. It make me wonder how intense and lewd event two is going to be and if they are going to become more depraved with each event. Im also wondering if Kathelen is going to allow MC to witness what is going on in the valut only to make him a part of it. After all he would be getting in on the ground floor with someone she could trust and he is going to be a DR as well. But your right I do have a tendency to overthink things. I notice that we like alot of the same games as well.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Gotta say, after that last update, Hana is cool and hot, Rosalind is one sexy voluptuous milf, I wanna do dirty and bad things to Kathleen and the sex with Felicia was crazy hot, but I think I fell a little bit in love with Mina. I want her as my waifu now.
I mean, the sex scene was hot as hell, I loved how the MC just completely turned her into a quivering, hot mess, I didn't mind one bit that we didn't actually get to fuck her. And before and after the sex she is cute as a button.
I know this game is all about debauchery and looking how far you want to go with the MC as far as morality is concerned, but I think Mina just cemented my decision to try to remain a good guy, ASIDE from the sexual depravity.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i agree with Maverick369 that Edwin has psychopathic tendencies, but i also believe that these are quite a bit shaped by your actual choices ingame and of course by your picks of traits at the start of the game.
Tendencies maybe.... But have you seen Warren? That guy screams serial killer.

MC is not a patch on pretty much 80% of the other men in the story.

What is worst with Warren is that he is actually a well built and handsome, so he should be able to pick up any girl he wants with the snap of his fingers. But it's not what he wants. He pretty much loves to hurt and control women.

Out of all the characters in this game, for me he is by far the most disturbing.

Reactions: beh123234

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I'm interested in side girls like Emma, Dalia, Harper and the assistant of Abel. Maybe not enough time to focus on them. Will there be any chance to see their scenes with MC?

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm interested in side girls like Emma, Dalia, Harper and the assistant of Abel. Maybe not enough time to focus on them. Will there be any chance to see their scenes with MC?
I agree, I'm very interested in the stories of the side girls as well. But to be fair, you already spend a lot of times with Harper (2 Kathleen rewards) and one with Dalia as well (First Kathleen reward).

Maybe I have a bit of OCD, but I actually follow what happens to the non named girls (Now named after the Hanna choice)

But would also not mind getting to know them better. I think if you payed very careful attention, you should by now know the name of most of the girls working at the club. Might be a cool project for me to do :)

Reactions: Mishalove

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Actually on the pateron site there was an image with all the girls and Kathleen I think you may be getting your wish. Remember this game has at least two years left with 8 to 10 more updates.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I agree, I'm very interested in the stories of the side girls as well. But to be fair, you already spend a lot of times with Harper (2 Kathleen rewards) and one with Dalia as well (First Kathleen reward).

Maybe I have a bit of OCD, but I actually follow what happens to the non named girls (Now named after the Hanna choice)

But would also not mind getting to know them better. I think if you payed very careful attention, you should by now know the name of most of the girls working at the club. Might be a cool project for me to do :)
maybe one more Harper scene I think? (Rain check) and there are some other carnations that I just don't remember the name. This game is really worth playing repeatedly.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Actually on the pateron site there was an image with all the girls and Kathleen I think you may be getting your wish. Remember this game has at least two years left with 8 to 10 more updates.
Good to know that. I hope Gil and TD make this game for a loooong time.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Tendencies maybe.... But have you seen Warren? That guy screams serial killer.
(...)
Out of all the characters in this game, for me he is by far the most disturbing.
Hm, first of all i dont want to disrespect your view on Warren, if he is disturbing to you, you are perfectly entitled to feel this way.
However, and i hate to defend Warren, because he is definitely a big asshole, i dont see him as that disturbing or as a serial killer.

i see Warren as a typical Alpha Male with the added flaw of being obviously violent. He has zero concern about the wellbeing or consent of his counterpart, which would probably place him more in the rapist category (which is ofc disturbing enough tbh).
Warren takes the girls whenever and how(ever?) it pleases him, and he likes to be rough. i can totally see him to smack the girls, if they displease him, but he doesnt get an extra kick out of it. Hurting or damaging girls isnt his primary goal, it is just a byproduct, if they cant handle him. We have seen him once in a sex scene, and it was pretty vanilla for the carnation clubs standards.
Dalia mentioned a girl who couldnt work for a whole day after being with him. This is a rather short recovery period, which i would associate more with injuries like bruises, but without bigger swellings, or a slightly torn asshole and/or vagina.

Speaking of disturbing: experiments on human beings are in my opinion not simply disturbing anymore, they are plain evil.

So, yeah, i think the infamous three Abel, Sophia and Kathleen outdo easily any other villain in this game at the moment.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 467 Votes