Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'll stop lurking to give my theory on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, half the fun of this game comes from the fact that the characters are well written. Definitely curious to see how accurately I've judged the personality of Best Girl as the future updates roll in.
Great analysis and I agree mostly with it! I think what plays an important role for the anger too is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

normanwyt

Jul 17, 2020
PC backers are loyal, we won't get a release here until it gets publicly released on Patreon. Worth the wait still. We've waited for six months, what is two weeks?

Reactions: selberdreher

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
PC backers are loyal, we won't get a release here until it gets publicly released on Patreon. Worth the wait still. We've waited for six months, what is two weeks?
According to the teaser pic a couple posts back, a bit more than a week, 18.6. Yeah, naturally I too want to play it as soon as possible, but since I will not throw money into Patreons mouth(I would like to support TD and Gil, but I loath giving patreon money, that corporation is a poison of the market), I wait patiently for the public release.

Reactions: selberdreher

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
I mean, I understand the loyalty of $50/month Patreon subs...that is a lot to shovel over per month for a release that took half a year. But, the $10 subs should be able to hook up the thread in two days. :)

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes