Cricco

May 5, 2021
Real talk, aren't the gold and silver subscriptions a bit self-defeating? 1$ is whatever, but why pay 5$ just to get the updates at the same time as the plebs (am a pleb) :unsure:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Real talk, aren't the gold and silver subscriptions a bit self-defeating? 1$ is whatever, but why pay 5$ just to get the updates at the same time as the plebs (am a pleb) :unsure:
You get news, preview images, and bonus images, but... I mean, our early release window is only a week. Our patreon is more set up for those who want to support us because they enjoy the project, rather than nickel-and-dimming custom renders and other Patreon shop type options. In fact, we only have that one tier past $10 because some people expressed an interest in greater support.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
You get news, preview images, and bonus images, but... I mean, our early release window is only a week. Our patreon is more set up for those who want to support us because they enjoy the project, rather than nickel-and-dimming custom renders and other Patreon shop type options. In fact, we only have that one tier past $10 because some people expressed an interest in greater support.
Oh believe me i'm not trying to shit on you. What i was thinking is that with as good as the game is you could afford to squeeze greedy fucks like me a bit more, maybe by pushing back the public release by one week and making that the new 5$ release.

I'll gladly accept insults and facepalms from any and all for my being a bad pirate btw :LUL:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Oh believe me i'm not trying to shit on you. What i was thinking is that with as good as the game is you could afford to squeeze greedy fucks like me a bit more, maybe by pushing back the public release by one week and making that the new 5$ release.

I'll gladly accept insults and facepalms from any and all for my being a bad pirate btw :LUL:
Bad pirate! Bad bad pirate!

If you are not more careful you will have to walk the plank.

Reactions: Nulldev

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
I have a feeling that if it did get leaked, it would most likely get nuked immediately on this forum, and it would have to be distributed via DMs. That being said, whoever leaks it, if anyone, please DM me. ;)

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Created a text guide for the update, since ZoeyRaven will no longer be doing so. File contains only a guide for the newest content, please refer to ZoeyRaven's guide for previous content.

Also updated my in-game mod.

Edit: 2021-12-30 - fixed an issue with two incorrect values during Felicia's shoot.
Hey everyone, after careful consideration and the results of the patreon poll I linked below, I've decided to not continue this and pick up a new MOD when I can find one. Please see the poll for further information. Side Note: Another reason is because this just simply hasn't received as much attention as a lot of my other content, it would seem most people are using the mods. Thanks!

Edit:
Updated to Ch. 3 Up 2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

Pixeldrain /

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
Update time :)

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
That Mix drop only link is the final piece of torture, its one of like three download sites that I get terrible bandwidth from :HideThePain:
Not sure anyone gets good dl speeds from it tbh. At least I never have and no other sites give me a problem. Hopefully it'll be available on a few alternates soon.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes