SanguineWhisperings

Apr 25, 2018
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." Good things in time, and all that. :coffee:

Great analysis and I agree mostly with it! I think what plays an important role for the anger too is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

normanwyt

Jul 17, 2020
I'll patiently wait for the public release of this update - no moolah to spend on debauchery for now.

I've waited for a long time already. What's a few more days.

Reactions: noobchan51515

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
I would go so far as to say honey select is better looking than DAZ games in all but the most extremely well done DAZ games. Only a hand full of DAZ games on here are actually better looking IMO. There tons of them where the characters look disgusting/monstrous.
There's a bunch of Honey Select games like that, too. Maybe it's not the engine, but the creators. :WeSmart:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
wheres the new update leak people!
LOL! While a leak would be nice to play the new update soon, "Pale Carnations" public version does not wait long. Just a bit over a week, 18.6. to it being released. So either with a leak or the public version, the waiting time is acceptable.
Had TD and GIL another paysite than Patreon (which I loath for what s... they press onto the creators and do not feed), I would have the update already. PC is one of the very best games on site, TD and GIL deserve every coin they gat.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Be patient people. It will either leak during the weekend or we will get it next week with the public release. :cool:

Jun 20, 2018
I would go so far as to say honey select is better looking than DAZ games in all but the most extremely well done DAZ games. Only a hand full of DAZ games on here are actually better looking IMO. There tons of them where the characters look disgusting/monstrous.
My eyes are still scarred by most of the characters in Where the Heart Is.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So the bell curve of competence with HS and DAZ look pretty much the same. For every highly accomplished dev using HS there are hundreds probably thousands turning out crap. The same is true for devs using DAZ. Both technologies can create extremely attractive characters. Both can create monstrously offensive characters. It's also important to recognize that one person's monster is another's god or goddess. Tastes vary after all especially in these matters.

HS and DAZ offer different options and capabilities with different demands on processing power, time, and investment. You really can't compare, only express a preference. Which comes down to taste.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes