• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
Even for Rosalind the Affection score treshold is 22 ? I'm doing multiple playthroughs and I would like to have one with every girl that trust the MC.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Even for Rosalind the Affection score treshold is 22 ? I'm doing multiple playthroughs and I would like to have one with every girl that trust the MC.
The scene at the apartment at the start of the update requires 25, which I believe should be fairly easy to meet if you're going for her. She starts with 8 and has a few choices that give a huge amount of points, but will also sink her affection if you go the opposite. Those being how you deal with her advances when you first meet her and how you respond to her proposed collusion.

Reactions: kylo400 and Cozmos

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Popped a tenner on Patreon to get the Early Access and boy, oh boy, was that a mistake. Already suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a more serious note, I feel Veronica is the kind of character most people will either completely ignore, or fully invest in. If the friendship angle's supposed to be part of her romantic plot line, then I think the threshold might be fine. If it's more for the purpose of keeping the MC more humane, the trigger point might be a bit too deep.
Veronica is my favorite one IMO. True embodiment of strong independent woman. The housewife is just a fat titty mom you can find everywhere (except she's hot). The blonde girl is just a gold digging hoe who's motivation is to "not be poor like she was when she was younger" (like any of us WANT to be poor, her motivation is bland but she's hot so she can sell her pussy).

Veronica is the only one that is "special" in the way that she's an Olympic level athlete who is repulsed by what she's doing (which makes it fun to watch her suffer and squirm). If only the author made her a feminist who has "She/Her" on her Twitter who "Stands with BLM/Ukraine/whatever" That would've been too good.

I didn't get her friendship though, I face fucked her mouth.

Dec 5, 2021
It's essay time. Very, very long thoughts ahead.

That was...a lot, but it feels good to pick my own brain like this. It speaks to the quality of the content; I don't go off writing essays analyzing just any game. Much thanks again to TD and GIL for creating an immersive story and agonizingly human characters. Really, really looking forward to the next update now that the exhibition is out of the way and we can focus on the character drama some more.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Veronica gets 4 points by default and can score a +1 thanks to the player, for a total of 5. She also wins any ties. We made sure to give everyone a fair shake, but indeed, Hana's fixed vote tips the scales a bit.
Oh wow I didn't know that each character can "win". I thought it was purely scripted. In my game, Rosalind won and I like her the least.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh wow I didn't know that each character can "win". I thought it was purely scripted. In my game, Rosalind won and I like her the least.
Rosalind always gets Hana's vote. The audience vote depends on the photo shoot (in case of a tie they'll pick Felicia over Rosalind over Veronica), Kathleen's vote depends on the exhibition (in case of a tie: Veronica over Felicia over Rosalind).

If Veronica wins the audience vote and Felicia gets Kathleen's vote, or vice versa, the evening ends in a three-way tie.

Reactions: ename144

kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
The scene at the apartment at the start of the update requires 25, which I believe should be fairly easy to meet if you're going for her. She starts with 8 and has a few choices that give a huge amount of points, but will also sink her affection if you go the opposite. Those being how you deal with her advances when you first meet her and how you respond to her proposed collusion.
Thanks for the response. I would like to try to have a playthrough where I pass the check present in these update for both Veronica and Rosa, I think it should be possible. In another run I'm going for the asshole route and I'm reserving a third with slightly different decisions than the first one. I'm a patron, congrats for the expirience, continue with what you're doing because it's working very well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'd be interested in hearing how many other people found that threshold prohibitively too high.
I think the number is good. Edwin just need to show some honest human decency when talking with Veronica and not try to act like a "alpha male" asshole as Ian does. (y) :p

[...]
On a more serious note, I feel Veronica is the kind of character most people will either completely ignore, or fully invest in. If the friendship angle's supposed to be part of her romantic plot line, then I think the threshold might be fine. If it's more for the purpose of keeping the MC more humane, the trigger point might be a bit too deep.[...]
The friendship angle was a nice evolution to their relationship. Even if not interested in a romantic relationship a high pontuation also works to keep Edwin from turning into another Ian.
[...]
Profile page is great example of that - we get to know each character better (if we want to) in a concise, non-intrusive but interesting way which in turn makes the game more engaging. Another such example is Jacob-Warren bout where we didn't see the actual fight but only the outcome. It might have been partly due to time constraints (showing us this fight would take time and work) but from a narrative point of view it's perfect and makes a greater impact than showing it to us explicitly.[...]
I am almost sure that was on purpose to let the players infer they fought from all the clues left around by their injuries and the conversations between the people who work at the club.
Be decent to them. My Edwin had 32 with Rosalind, 31 with Felicia and 30 with Veronica by the time of the second event. :)

Reactions: selberdreher

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I unpacked the images using UNREN.BAT.
I open pictures with Acdsee.
But instead of pictures, I see only a black screen! It can be fixed?

ChuckyF16

Nov 4, 2018
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

Pixeldrain /

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
Doesn't seem to work with the latest update. Any plans to update your cheatmod (asking very hopefully)?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
This is a great update as always. One of the two games that I look forward to getting updated and this didnt disappoint.

Mina is wifey material small scene but sweet. I almost feel guilty for what Im doing to ian with her, but not really.

Veronica's scene was brutal. Well played.
Felicia's determination is next level, obvs she gets judged the most harshly but she puts in the work.
Rosalinds scene while sexy felt like a cop out. Its obvious the tape isnt gonna be put out, so its just psychological torture and sex like usual with her.

Ian's quite the friend and I can feel with his struggles. Dont like the amount of time hes spending with the protag's mom but for now I'll ignore it.

I look forward to being amazed by the next update

kylo400

Sep 4, 2017
Another couple of questions TD1900 if you can answer. What does entail the anger stat for Hana ? It changes the way the stat will work in the future with your affection or it will override the affection stat at some point if it's too high ? I've read a user, if I didn't get it wrong, that said that there are still 4 weeks to go to reach the ending: is that true ?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I think the number is good. Edwin just need to show some honest human decency when talking with Veronica and not try to act like a "alpha male" asshole as Ian does. (y) :p

The friendship angle was a nice evolution to their relationship. Even if not interested in a romantic relationship a high pontuation also works to keep Edwin from turning into another Ian.

I am almost sure that was on purpose to let the players infer they fought from all the clues left around by their injuries and the conversations between the people who work at the club.

Be decent to them. My Edwin had 32 with Rosalind, 31 with Felicia and 30 with Veronica by the time of the second event. :)
I want to be decent to them but also wanna keep his maledom sadist attitude as well, is it possible to get both?

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes